What's new

syrian rebels using chemical weapons

Made in USA, Europe .... funded by Saudia ..... delivered by Israel ..... wow ...... shame on Osama.... oh sorry obama.... well same person who gives a ****....

Made up on the spot by ajkhan7.
At least there is a bunch of countries who's name you can spell correctly, who said propaganda is useless.

^^no but jews do consider palestinians subhuman....

Now what?
Will America help Syria against rebels or America will continue its mission?

All - 13 million - Jews? including Noam Chomsky? LoLz.
Chomsky is a tool, no matter how right his linguistic theories. The fact that his theories are so brilliant, show what a bad case of Asperger's he has.

Chomsky is a tool, no matter how right his linguistic theories. The fact that his theories are so brilliant, show what a bad case of Asperger's he has.

Noam is the Godfather of linguistics no doubt.

But I did mention Noam on purpose to counter her claim. Maybe the vast majority of the Israelis don't like the Palestinians, but certainly not the entire race of Jews, that's a bigtory, an application of double standrads is utterly absurd.

America should just STFU
Lol...love the use of German location. Was born there, and lived long enough to know what the local poltica were like. I was just taken as another German, til my bad accent gave me away. You? Not likely. Accept where you are, who you are, what you are. Took me awhile...but worth it. Still....never be content. Struggle to make it all better.

Lol...love the use of German location. Was born there, and lived long enough to know what the local poltica were like. I was just taken as another German, til my bad accent gave me away. You? Not likely. Accept where you are, who you are, what you are. Took me awhile...but worth it. Still....never be content. Struggle to make it all better.
can't you see my pakistani flag as location and country?
My relationship with german language is an entirely diffrent thing :D :kiss_3:

LoLz You had a Dutch accent? WTF :omghaha:

LoLz You had a Dutch accent? WTF :omghaha:
American accent due to parental use. My sister had a bad enough German accent to get crap about it at school (where at least a 1/6 had lived or been born in Germany)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom