What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid With his Gun

Syed Zaid Don Quixote Hamid .

don-quixote-film.jpg

390036_251659971555488_109463862441767_595148_1325066074_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

There are some areas where he faulted but generally.. I like this guy.

390036_251659971555488_109463862441767_595148_1325066074_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

There are some areas where he faulted but generally.. I like this guy.

To be honest, he's been saying this from 2 years that BLOCK THE DAMN NATO SUPPLIES, and see today, everyone's talking about doing that. I really admire him for his firm stance on Pakistan's Ideology and sovereignty.

he is patriot. at least baree baree batay karkay pakistaniyo ko khush rakhta hai

To be honest, he's been saying this from 2 years that BLOCK THE DAMN NATO SUPPLIES, and see today, everyone's talking about doing that. I really admire him for his firm stance on Pakistan's Ideology and sovereignty.

Really?????????

I can bet the NATO supplies will be start soon.

You need to understand most of the pakistanis think that they have trump card and all the aces:

1. NATO supplies against USA/NATO

2. Nukes against India.

But its not true at all.

That's why pakistan starts NATO supplies after halting it for few days.

And as for nukes, if they are really trump card:

a.) Then why pakistan still maintain army?? Be ready to launch nuke at any time India tries to invade.

b.) Why build Nasr?

c.) Why care if India develop or buy any weapon or system, you have nukes remember?

In the end reality is different form fiction.

kisi pathan se udhaar mang ker foto banwa liya aysa to main bhi bana leta hoon ? ask him who many birds he hunt today for dinner?

Agar Kalashnikov say sirf teetar-bater maare jaate hain to kya faida?

Seeing that pose, reminds me of the quote from the novel, Catch-22:
"This is my rifle, this is my gun
one is for fighting, one is for fun".
Guess what 'gun' is being spoken about? ;)
Reminds me of that, Syed Zaid Hamid With his Gun

Once I heard a other Pakistani saying openly to this Zaid Hamid," Agar aapko das ghode mil jaaye to aap Russia pe chadhai karne nikal jaoge." That was the greatest word I have ever heard of him.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

In this link it is being said,"We are the children of Tipu." :rofl:

I don't know how come Pakistanis become Children of Tipu who was living 2000km away at Mysore near Bangalore.

Once I heard a other Pakistani saying openly to this Zaid Hamid," Agar aapko das ghode mil jaaye to aap Russia pe chadhai karne nikal jaoge." That was the greatest word I have ever heard of him.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

In this link it is being said,"We are the children of Tipu." :rofl:

I don't know how come Pakistanis become Children of Tipu who was living 2000km away at Mysore near Bangalore.

its ok bhi what you have problem zardari childen live 8000km away so why can't tipu kids go only 2000?:lol:

Zaid hamid trolling on facebook :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Zionist disintegrating state of America and their poodles in Delhi and NATO should listen to this loud and clear that we Pakistanis are children of Salahuddin, Khalid, Tariq, Tipu and Fateh and are more eager to taste death in the way of Allah than you are to seek life for the sake of this world. Our tribals, youth and the nation has more than 5 million armed Muslims ready to support our armed forces and to defend this sacred land against your sinister plans. We dare you to march into Pakistan and we swear to send you back in body bags!

Even if you bomb Pakistan, even if you assassinate our military leadership, even if you deploy ******-4thGW-Cold start in tandem against Pak Sarzameen, even if you try to make Libya or Iraq out of Pakistan -- remember this -- By Allah, we will fight and drag you to hell. You will curse the day you were born. You can start the war but then you will have no control over it.

InshAllah, we will link up with Afghan resistance, Iran, China and bury you deep that even your name would vanish from history, InshAllah. Your economy at home is crashing and your allies in NATO are scrambling to save their Euro zone and dollar regime. You cannot wage a war seven seas away while we will fight on home ground. We buried the Soviet union. Now we will bury you and your puppies in Delh InshAllahi. You have declared the war. Now we will only respond -- with ferocity of a hurricane, InshAllah!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...15752775.23119.109463862441767&type=3&theater

Back
Top Bottom