What's new

Swat is being slaughtered!!!

Abisafyan

Reaction score
Swat is being slaughtered!!!

It has always been a rarity that the all the three valuable assets (viz blessedness, background & beauty) are found in chorus in an individual or area. Sweet Swat (comprising of the now three districts of Swat, Bunir & Shangla) is such an exception wherein all the three assets have been bestowed by in concert. Swat is the solo spot on the surface of soil - which had not to suffer slavery of any attacking country in the known history!!! Swat is the solo spot the bravery, beauty & love for Islam of its soil, flora and peoples has been unrivaled.
Swat has the solo spot whose founder ruler i.e. Miangul Gulshahzada Abdul Wadud (1884-1971 AD) September 8, 1917 did not assume the power at his own muscles - rather after having been terminated Abdul Jabar Shah, he was appointed by the masses of the Swat through their chieftains at Chindakhwara, now commonly known as Kabal!!! Abdul Jabar Shah had replaced Sayyad Akbar Shah of Sithana who was the first appointee as King of the Swat after Swat occupied by the Yusafzais.
With this all round affluence now the sweet Swat is under the dagger of the brutal butcher!!! Swat politicians, hearts, whether secular or clerical are not with ‘them’ but their heads are with ‘them’!!! Like kufians hearts were with Caliph Ali (RA) but their heads were with Yazid Ibn Maawia in Iraq.
The most horrible punishment that has been made available in the Holy Qur'an to be applied against those who are found involved in fasad-fil-ard viz terrorism. But the governments in Pakistan are always irresolute to tame the fanatics and restore normalcy in Swat & other such areas. Allah Almighty says: “The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom” (Surah Al-Ma’idah: 5-33).

I read about Swat slowly flooding with AQ personnel about a year back.

This was bound to happen sooner or later. Maulana FM radio brought Swat right into the limelight.

It is benefit of Swat, there is no such thing as slaughter.. get up from the bed, and learn the truth. You really don't want a person living next door with an AK-47 and explosives in his house. Its all for the better of Swat and our nation as a whole. I just hope that it goes through with minimum innocent and army casualties.

Asim about 70 were killed today.
So keep your fingers crossed we are going to get them out.

To tell you on personal account a classfellow of mine just told me yesterday that those who are fomenting sabotage activities there are mostly Afghan origion People in Bajaur and they the one with many uzbeks that are slaughtering common people and police and security officials there.
He told that one of his next door neighbours is pro-Fazlullah and fight behalf of him was and many others forcing common people of Swat at Gunpoint to send them foods and other things.
Now its realy hard for forces to take these moroons out without harming the common population as innocent people also get harmed in such a situation

Today they were showing on TV how some of the streets are being patrolled by Mullah brigades. They are in control of some of the streets and have a mini government set up there.

The people they showed looked like Central Asian foreigners, Arabs and Afghans.

Yes agreed beautiful place and people hav love for islam.

But extremism in any form has to end either rigid shariah or capitalist or communism regime . Mullah FM radio has usually waste agenda in his mind. Three words for them

KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Its no more kingdom its part of pakistan and it is Pakistan no more smaller sub states with in Pakistan
:bunny:

tahnk u very much !!!!!:toast_sign::pakistan:

i think the army should go in full force and should flush these guys out and hang them in the city center so that everyone of these crazies realizes that they cant mess with pakistan and live to tell about it.

Yes I know & believe; that the most horrible punishment has been provided in the Holy Qur'an to be imposed against those who are found involved in fasad-fil-ard viz terrorism.

Aalama Iqbal has rightly said; deen-e-mullah fee sabeel Allah fasad

I read about Swat slowly flooding with AQ personnel about a year back.

This was bound to happen sooner or later. Maulana FM radio brought Swat right into the limelight.

The FM licences were given by the current government i.e. they created him.

Asim about 70 were killed today.
So keep your fingers crossed we are going to get them out.

To tell you on personal account a classfellow of mine just told me yesterday that those who are fomenting sabotage activities there are mostly Afghan origion People in Bajaur and they the one with many uzbeks that are slaughtering common people and police and security officials there.
He told that one of his next door neighbours is pro-Fazlullah and fight behalf of him was and many others forcing common people of Swat at Gunpoint to send them foods and other things.
Now its realy hard for forces to take these moroons out without harming the common population as innocent people also get harmed in such a situation

What about the attack inside the Army Barracks of the Special forces of what nationality were they from?

The FM licences were given by the current government i.e. they created him.

The government granting him a license for radio hardly equates with them being his supporters and backers.

What he spouts on radio is authored by him not the government.

Now if the government didn't grant him a license I bet the same people would be complaining of tyranny and oppression. :coffee:

the operation is for the best.for us and most importantly for the people of swat.!

Back
Top Bottom