What's new

Suzuki to meet Gujarat CM Narendra Modi post Manesar violence

Anish1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maruti Suzuki’s workers’ union has extended its keenness to have a dialogue with the management and resolve matters amicably.
On the other hand, the company released a statement, which read- “By any account, this is not an ‘industrial relations’ problem in the nature of management-worker differences over issues of wages or working conditions. Rather, it is an orchestrated act of mob violence at a time when operations had been normal over the past many months.”
The worry doesn’t seem to leave the company, as Maruti's Japanese partner Suzuki is now looking to move its operations to Gujarat. The Suzuki management is likely to meet Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in Tokyo sometime next week.
According to sources, the Gujarat CM will ask Suzuki to move out of Gurgaon completely and to shift it model Swift’s diesel engine production unit too. Moreover, sources indicate that this move will help Modi to showcase creation of around 7,000 new jobs in the coming elections.

http://www.yourmoneysite.com/news/2...t-cm-narendra-modi-post-manesar-violence.html

Along expected lines.

Gujarat has a lot more to offer - Port, Power,stable industrial relations.

Besides the factory & the jobs it will create so many ancillary industries.

Maruti , Honda and all other manufacturing unit should be move to Gujrat. Leave Haryana, it has become a dirty political battleground where Loss is for India. F***k Huda govt and Chautala gunda party. They will come back to their senses when "Shining Gurgaon" will again become a village. I am deeply disappointed what is happening here.
P.s. I am a native of Gurgaon, Have seen Gurgaon developing from Farmlands to Millenium city. Always felt proud of being Gurgaon-Native, But not anymore.:angry:

Best be described as a late and opportunistic comment, but I was thinking this when the workers were on rampage. The police should investigate the angle of Modi supported sabotage in the Manesar plant of Maruti.

Some how I think, Modi has a role to play in this incident as he is going to get some millage out of it.

Best be described as a late and opportunistic comment, but I was thinking this when the workers were on rampage. The police should investigate the angle of Modi supported sabotage in the Manesar plant of Maruti.

Some how I think, Modi has a role to play in this incident as he is going to get some millage out of it.
I should laugh whole heartily on your comment mate.. Where You from? I am a Native to Gurgaon+ A senior Engineer of Maruti Manesar Diesel Plant is our tenant+ I know who is the real culprit. But as you are hell bent on Modi Bashing, I can assure you , Modi has nothing to do with this unfortunate accident.

Thank God you havn't said that Maruti workers in Manesar plant are suffering from loose motion so let see wether there is any Modi angle or not........ Typical example of Congress Mentality always trying to find an opportunity to shift the blame.....

On Topic-This incident had proved that congress is not able to provide working environment to industries and thar is the reason why most of the industries are shifting its base to NDA ruled states.....

I should laugh whole heartily on your comment mate.. Where You from? I am a Native to Gurgaon+ A senior Engineer of Maruti Manesar Diesel Plant is our tenant+ I know who is the real culprit. But as you are hell bent on Modi Bashing, I can assure you , Modi has nothing to do with this unfortunate accident.

I think..this is my reading of the story and this is based on circumstantial evidence. Last time when the plant was under lock and key that time Modi made some sound thinking Maruti is Nano. This time also just after this insane attempt Modi is out at his opportunist best.

Also, the govt. is considering a Maoist angle to all this. I am not spelling out concretely the motive and the person behind it, but I am forced to do this based on some hyper activity of Modi at these dubious time.

I know..I am doing a kite flying...but..I have no faith in Modi...he is such a crook who can do anything.

Ya the CM of the NO 1 developing State in INDIA just thinks too local that he sabotages one industrical plant in another state.
Are you drunk? what an Idiot

Thank God you havn't said that Maruti workers in Manesar plant are suffering from loose motion so let see wether there is any Modi angle or not........ Typical example of Congress Mentality always trying to find an opportunity to shift the blame.....

On Topic-This incident had proved that congress is not able to provide working environment to industries and thar is the reason why most of the industries are shifting its base to NDA ruled states.....

Could u please point out any plant being shifted to NDA ruled state from an UPA ruled states baring the Toy car Nano?

I think..this is my reading of the story and this is based on circumstantial evidence. Last time when the plant was under lock and key that time Modi made some sound thinking Maruti is Nano. This time also just after this insane attempt Modi is out at his opportunist best.

Also, the govt. is considering a Maoist angle to all this. I am not spelling out concretely the motive and the person behind it, but I am forced to do this based on some hyper activity of Modi at these dubious time.

I know..I am doing a kite flying...but..I have no faith in Modi...he is such a crook who can do anything.
it is Suzuki that is planing to get CM Modi, so that they can move from a troubled neighbourhood

Could u please point out any plant being shifted to NDA ruled state from an UPA ruled states baring the Toy car Nano?
Toy car Nano? what the fU%k, the car has given a number of middle class to own a four wheeler and you call it a toy, last time I remember a Nano was in par with my Figo at 80 km/hr on NH 67. NANO is a wonderful car that you fools will not understand.

it is Suzuki that is planing to get CM Modi, so that they can move from a troubled neighbourhood

Whether a knife falls on water melon or water melon falls on the knife..the result will be same. It is to bee seen why the process of falling was initiated?

Toy car Nano? what the fU%k, the car has given a number of middle class to own a four wheeler and you call it a toy, last time I remember a Nano was in par with my Figo at 80 km/hr on NH 67. NANO is a wonderful car that you fools will not understand.

Oh..nice to talks to a senior member....right words are being used for a civilized discussion. I heard somewhere that when people start shouting...calling names...u must understand they don't have any substance to talk.

Yaar, what to say Now, Are you really serious...:lol:
Its nothing to do with Modi or Maoists..:lol:
It was a preplanned attack executed by Maruti Manesar plant Union(unrecognized), and planning by rival manufacturers and some political elements belong to Haryana Only.

Yaar, what to say Now, Are you really serious...:lol:
Its nothing to do with Modi or Maoists..:lol:
It was a preplanned attack executed by Maruti Manesar plant Union(unrecognized), and planning by rival manufacturers and some political elements belong to Haryana Only.

Yes...u might be correct. I might be wrong. But then this is democracy..I am just expressing a possible side of the facet. Lets see. But that is what I was thinking before this news about Modi came about.

Yes...u might be correct. I might be wrong. But then this is democracy..I am just expressing a possible side of the facet. Lets see. But that is what I was thinking before this news about Modi came about.

you actually are blaming modi for manesar problem?
guess he was behind the hero honda unrest as well.
Stop making a fool out of yourself

Back
Top Bottom