What's new

Suspicion on US special forces for hand in kamra base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we share a common POV on the issue of holiness.

Off topic though,,, there is no such (holy) living thing on this earth... at least as far i know.

Mate, my comment had nothing to do with holiness, of anything. It was supposed to convey, that I don't make conclusions based on innate biases, which may cloud my judgement.

Conspiracy theories made out of circumstantial evidence alone. Given their ability to cook stories, I find it hard to believe.

Mate, my comment had nothing to do with holiness, of anything. It was supposed to convey, that I don't make conclusions based on innate biases, which may cloud my judgement.

Mate,, you clearly failed to hold ground. ;)

"holier than thou!"

for a moment you believed in holiness!!!!!!!!! :mod:

We can discuss that correctly, only when some of us give us an estimate of capital involved, to fund long militancy against forces in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I would also like to analyse the quantity of terrorist attacks, when 1USD=60PKR as compare to 1USD=99PKR

Money, that's a good point, we only have a handful of billionaires in the country.
No doubt it is the drug money from Afghan that funds this, who is making it is the real question.

I just read the article in it's entirety. It is nothing more than haphazard compilation of pure brain-farts.

The author is deffinitely certifiable, he goes from GPS -> BlackBerry -> Nuclear Warheads -> Covers all unit names and armaments.

The whole article is noting more than lengthy monologue, and rates way below the standards of PDF! :tdown:

I just read the article in it's entirety. It is nothing more than haphazard compilation of pure brain-farts.

The author is deffinitely certifiable, he goes from GPS -> BlackBerry -> Nuclear Warheads -> Covers all unit names and armaments.

The whole article is noting more than lengthy monologue, and rates way below the standards of PDF!

You've just summed up most Pakistan Centric articles in the foreign press ! Hmmn...perhaps 'creative journalism' isn't that unique after all.

28eb8bb5-279d-4be5-bc54-052e8cf16b52.jpg

Yara, I give up :(

Gun----->KABOOM---->My head------->Brain splatter :blink:

Ahhh...we're assuming too much over here ! Lets go by the natural progression of things :

Gun----->KABOOM---->My head------->Naswar splatter :D

Or mine :

Gun----->KABOOM---->My head------->Nihari splatter :blink:

Ahhh...we're assuming too much over here ! Lets go by the natural progression of things :

Gun----->KABOOM---->My head------->Naswar splatter :D

Or mine :

Gun----->KABOOM---->My head------->Nihari splatter :blink:

Ok, I agree with the creative editing :D

However, this has the potential to end up as a great story!

A new thread on PDF:

"Hyperion was a terrorist from the Delta Gama Tau wing of the Green Berets (US of-course), who was cornered by our Elite member @BatMan, and interrogated on a thread, till @Hyperion lost it, he was duly overpowered by our elite and senior members, however, before we could recover any further intelligence from his splattered grey matter, by the great tools devised at the secretive labs of the ISI, which hook up directly at the neural tendons, RAW stole the dead body"

Trust me, the above story would be read by 99% of the population here, and 500,000 thanks will be inter-exchanged :D

I recommend this book btw, nice read.

No promise but i'll try.

Huh? so why are they wasting Billions?

Actually, they consider it investment.

Their ought to be a profit dimension to the biggest ever war launched on Pakistan, otherwise it make no sense to give a peny in aid, forget about waisting.

No promise but i'll try.

Actually, they consider it investment.

Their ought to be a profit dimension to the biggest ever war launched on Pakistan, otherwise it make no sense to give a peny in aid, forget about waisting.

Congratz on 10,000 posts

It's been fun discussing this with you but I'll have to sleep now. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom