What's new

Susan Rice appreciates Pakistan's efforts against terrorism

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAWALPINDI: US National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif at GHQ, Rawalpindi on Sunday, the ISPR reported.

coas-ispr-raheelsharif-pakistanarmy-susanrice-USNationalSecurityAdviser_8-30-2015_195835_l.jpg

According to Director General, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Asim Saleem Bajwa, matters of mutual interest including regional security and situation were discussed.

Bajwa also tweeted that Rice acknowledged and appreciated Pakistan Army's sincere efforts and sacrifices in the war against terrorism.

Both dignitaries also recognised the continued need for close coordination for ensuring peace and stability in Afghanistan and the region.

Rice acknowledges Pakistan Armys efforts, sacrifices in war against terrorism - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
who has made this promise with you?

Because Pakistan always asks for weapons in order to fight insurgency in KPK but ends up buying weapons for use against India!!! Of course I know it's an honest mistake....one can easily get confused between what is required to wage war internally and externally.

Pakistan needs to seek disconnect from Afghanistan. Once the border is fully sealed I don't anymore talk of this. Why can't US come over and just release statements relating to economy and trade?

Pakistan needs to seek disconnect from Afghanistan. Once the border is fully sealed I don't anymore talk of this. Why can't US come over and just release statements relating to economy and trade?

Ha Ha Ha...Ho Ho Ho!!!

When Pakistan had to infiltrate Mujahedeen and subsequently aid for the Taliban then the border had to remain open. Now that Paksitani military is waging a war against those same people when they return, then the border needs to be sealed?! Typical....

Back
Top Bottom