What's new

Super Mushshak over Romania

Correction:That is not Qatar,it is Bucharest,Romania.BIAS 2015.
Change the tittle.
Same video less crap,original link.
Donot underestimate S.M ;) yesterday it was flying in Qatar today reached Romania ;) SaDDa S.M Love it,because there is no Chinese share in it as compare to Karakorums ,plus win solid orders every year ;)

Jets and props are very different things.....

I talked in terms of unrestricted maneuvers. JFT are still restricted to achieve full envelop in their maneuvers for reasons unknown to us

I talked in terms of unrestricted maneuvers. JFT are still restricted to achieve full envelop in their maneuvers for reasons unknown to us
Never knew, I've seen PAF pilots go very reckless with the bird, remember Paris show?.

If only JFT perform such advance maneuvers.....
If only we finally start sending JFT to international exercises etc.

K8 hard work seem to paying off if we are to take those reports of sales (3 customers) seriously.

If only we finally start sending JFT to international exercises etc.

K8 hard work seem to paying off if we are to take those reports of sales (3 customers) seriously.
The JF-17 has been participating in several Shaheen series of exercises with favourable results.
As for K-8, in well over 20 years of service with the PAF, we lost one example due to a bird strike....says something about it's reliability.

The JF-17 has been participating in several Shaheen series of exercises with favourable results.
As for K-8, in well over 20 years of service with the PAF, we lost one example due to a bird strike....says something about it's reliability.
Hmmm yup you are right on both accounts.
I will however like the participation in exercised with various nations increased. It will work as a good marketing tactic once we get our bird flying with those Euro fighters, SU and other western machinery on regular basis.

I am quite confident we will start seeing that more regularly once the BLK II is fully operational and we are moving to BLK III

Hmmm yup you are right on both accounts.
I will however like the participation in exercised with various nations increased. It will work as a good marketing tactic once we get our bird flying with those Euro fighters, SU and other western machinery on regular basis.

I am quite confident we will start seeing that more regularly once the BLK II is fully operational and we are moving to BLK III
True, but keep in mind that JF-17 has enough credibility to be invited to major airshows, NATO or otherwise.
BTW, it DID also participate in Northern Thunder exercise along with the likes of F-15 and other Western fighters.

Pakistani%2BJF-17%2Bwith%2BSaudi%2BArabian%2BF-15s%2Bparticipating%2Bin%2BNorth%2BThunder%2Bmilitary%2Bexercises%2B1.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom