What's new

Suggestion

Hookah is very popular in Kashmir. :D Previously only the older folks stuck to it. Now it has reinvented into a cool hippie thing. :P

That cool hippie thing would be sheesha? We had sheesha houses popping up here in Pakistan before a ban started.

That cool hippie thing would be sheesha? We had sheesha houses popping up here in Pakistan before a ban started.
Bingo. :enjoy:
But on current evidence, most of those side effects have been dispensed with.

I see Think Tanks and I am often reminded of Loki.

All of the fun, untouchability, and very little to no responsibility.
Trust you me - pure stuff is a thing of history. What you get now is mostly ersatz stuff.

i was given an unnecessary negative rating..
So what's new? You dare not piss off the TTAs. Even an innocuous remark in jest can get you banned to Timbuktu! It's totally subjective. What's sauce for the goose may not be sauce for the gander! :azn:

Mods might want to make a Boko Haram sticky in Africa forum.

So what's new? You dare not piss off the TTAs. Even an innocuous remark in jest can get you banned to Timbuktu! It's totally subjective. What's sauce for the goose may not be sauce for the gander! :azn:

when all the Pakistanis elites favoured my post and one elite didn't , the ego problem comes. hence with a a -ve rating.

پاکستانیوں اور مسلمانوں کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ یہ ہے کہ وہ ہندو کی طرح مکار نہیں ہوتے اور اسی لیے نقصان اٹھاتے ہیں۔ سیکھو ان سے مکاری۔

میں نے انہیں دیکھ کے اتنی مکاری سیکھ لی ھے دیٹ مے بی آئ کین رائٹ اباؤٹ اٹ ہیئر۔ دو رئیلی ناٹ دیٹ مچ ۔مگر اٹ جسٹ میکس می فیل ریٹارڈڈ۔

. I think Allah chose honesty for muslims. Agar ho tau wohi hamain protect karti hai.

Back
Top Bottom