What's new

Suggestion

Lust Destroys The Sane Men.

You live happily when you don't compare your achievements or yourself with others. And last piece just for a young brother "First Deserve then Desire" and when you Deserve you wouldn't have to ask for it.

I don't have the patience to wait before I deserve.

I want instant gratification. I want the world now. I must have it now.

Who knows if I will ever deserve?

This deserve thing is for those who are used to standing in queues, quietly, patiently.

I want some setting to the top.

Okay so try operating someone (human) alive when you are in 2nd year of medicine studies. It will be fun as you cannot wait. :enjoy:

Have you ever thought if the world wants you too..................

The people who deserve they don't care what others think and they don't expect. This is "The Satisfaction" which you somehow ignore and want instant gratification.

This deserve thing is for those who are used to standing in queues, quietly, patiently.

I would say they are civilised people, they can break the line but they refrain from it. Civilised 100%, they have control over their beastly side.

The other side always looks greener. These wants will destroy your inner peace and if you somehow get the best place at top, that would be useless without "The Satisfaction", "The inner Peace", "The Control over your beastly side"

And my words are not applicable for this forum only, its a limited place. They are meant to be taken in context of all your surroundings, profession and dealings.

Bus yar kabhi garoor nahi kia :partay:

They have chillum in India? If I understood right you referred to smoking machine right?

Sirji this is India. Pot is smoked by our apex Gods.

And our holy men for millenia. In the north in UP in most places, it is sold in government notified shops. Absolutely legal.

sadhu_DSC2202%20retro.jpg

Sirji this is India. Pot is smoked by our apex Gods.

And our holy men for millenia. In the north in UP in most places, it is sold in government notified shops. Absolutely legal.

Oh you call this a chillum............... here in my area it is more of a Huka type thing except that it does not have flexible pipe, there is a choti tanki at bottom filled with water and a rather straight pipe not a flexible one but of a wood. Could not find any pictures to show you.

Oh you call this a chillum............... here in my area it is more of a Huka type thing except that it does not have flexible pipe, there is a choti tanki at bottom filled with water and a rather straight pipe not a flexible one but of a wood. Could not find any pictures to show you.

Ya we have that as well bro. Mainly Rajasthan and Kashmir I think.

This is one of the local versions ......

Bambus-Kokosnuss-Bong.JPG

This is the home manufactured version we smoke in the hostel. Called Bong or Submarine ......

18k4cf17lk8urjpg.jpg

Ya we have that as well bro. Mainly Rajasthan and Kashmir I think.

This is one of the local versions ......

This is the home manufactured version we smoke in the hostel. Called Bong or Submarine ......

:no: these two are different in shape with same concept. And our people smoke tobacco only. Its rather old fashioned now, one of my Father's friend used to smoke it so we had one at house specially for him when he would visit us.

The young generation is more into cigarettes only.

And our people smoke tobacco only.

The concept and the physics remains the same - i.e. sucking the smoke through water, which dissolves a lot of the harmful tar etc. You can smoke anything in it which burns. Tobacco has the ideal slow burn. Gras burns too quick, too strong, and too crackly, with too many pops and mini explosions. Hash of course needs to be blended into the tobacco.

Then we have the Afghan porcelain afeem (opium) pipes as well, but the crap we get is India is too mixed and risky. We have an Iranian friend who sometimesd gets us good Afghan stuff. Sleepy time. Holi bhaang trip x 5!!!

The concept and the physics remains the same - i.e. sucking the smoke through water, which dissolves a lot of the harmful tar etc. You can smoke anything in it which burns. Tobacco has the ideal slow burn. Gras burns too quick, too strong, and too crackly, with too many pops and mini explosions. Hash of course needs to be blended into the tobacco.

Then we have the Afghan porcelain afeem (opium) pipes as well, but the crap we get is India is too mixed and risky. We have an Iranian friend who sometimesd gets us good Afghan stuff. Sleepy time. Holi bhaang trip x 5!!!

I have heard here in Pakistan too the medicine student are into this Hash (Charas) thing, as it helps concentrate more?
The refined form of this Charas is Garda and that if you get good quality one is some nasty stuff :crazy_pilot:

I have heard here in Pakistan too the medicine student are into this Hash (Charas) thing, as it helps concentrate more?
The refined form of this Charas is Garda and that if you get good quality one is some nasty stuff :crazy_pilot:

No out here gard is nasty chemical shit.

Our seniors always ingrain into us. Always stay natural. If it grow from the earth, enjoy. If it grows in a lab, walk away.

No out here gard is nasty chemical shit.

Our seniors always ingrain into us. Always stay natural. If it grow from the earth, enjoy. If it grows in a lab, walk away.

Hmmmm good advice, but the Garda here in Pakistan is manufactured not in Labs but in FATA areas and they mix the Desi Ghee stuff too. Even the bodybuilders use this stuff as it increases the appetite and diet.

Mainly Rajasthan and Kashmir I think.
Hookah is very popular in Kashmir. :D Previously only the older folks stuck to it. Now it has reinvented into a cool hippie thing. :P

All the great natural potential and wealth of your state wasted! :)
I am all for cottage 'agriculture'. :enjoy: Provided they are used mostly for export. :devil:

The eternal quest of man. Has its side effects though. :unsure:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom