What's new

Suggest me some nice foreign movies with English subtitle

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have only seen two movies so far and they both were brilliant

The kite runner and A separation (both Persian)

A-Separation-2011.jpg

any other Irani, Afghani, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Korean, turkish etc etc movies with touching story?

Brilliant movie, based on the worlds best urban special forces unit. Brazilian.

Last edited by a moderator:
a little princess 95, british movie, wicker man british movie, all of them are great, in brudges irish movie, the downfall german movie, spirited away japanese animated movie, very good movie, the quiet earth, kiwi scifi movie, very good, the tree australian moviie

The best foreign movies I have seen are Iranian ones. They are really artistic with deep life messages devoid of violence. Here are some of them which you can watch for free on Youtube:

The Willow tree: `The Willow tree P1

Turtles can fly: turtles can fly* part 1 - YouTube

The color of paradise: The Color of Paradise Part 1 [Rang-e Khoda] [Iranian movie with English Subtitles] - YouTube

The song of sparrows: The Song Of Sparrows part 1 - YouTube

Kandahar: KANDAHAR (The Devil's Rule) Part- 1/7 - YouTube

Enjoy them all.

The best foreign movies I have seen are Iranian ones. They are really artistic with deep life messages devoid of violence. Here are some of them which you can watch for free on Youtube:

The Willow tree:

Turtles can fly:
The color of paradise: The Color of Paradise Part 1

The song of sparrows:]The Song Of Sparrows part 1 -

Kandahar:

Enjoy them all.

I've seen the film Turtles can fly, its not a Iranian Film, though it does have a few Iranian Kurds play in it, other than that the film takes place in Iraqi Kurdistan during the 2003 Iraq invasion.

i like Iranian movies by majid majidi. Children of heaven. Songs of sparrow.
Kite runner
Cinema paradiso
Stoning of soraya

I've seen the film Turtles can fly, its not a Iranian Film, though it does have a few Iranian Kurds play in it, other than that the film takes place in Iraqi Kurdistan during the 2003 Iraq invasion.

It is a completely Iranian movie made in Kurdish language and was the first movie to be made in Iraq after its occupation by US. The cast were mostly Kurdish of Iranian and Iraqi decent and was directed by Bahman Ghobadi . Basically it was an anti-Saddam and anti-US movie made to address Iranian perspective on the Kurdish issue. Turtles Can Fly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS. Please remove the videos from my quote to keep the page clean. Thanks.

Asian Horror films are the best:
Ju-On: The Grudge Japanese Trailer - YouTube
Shutter (Trailer - ENG) - YouTube

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

It is a completely Iranian movie made in Kurdish language and was the first movie to be made in Iraq after its occupation by US. The cast were mostly Kurdish of Iranian and Iraqi decent and was directed by Bahman Ghobadi . Basically it was an anti-Saddam and anti-US movie made to address Iranian perspective on the Kurdish issue. Turtles Can Fly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, i didn't know that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom