What's new

Sub Detection PN and Intel have ability to track subs thousands of km away.

@Rafi was this so called surveillance system operational during osama raid ..? there were reports of Americans operating entire carrier Battle group's along with subs near Pakistan coast why were the not detected ..?
mapspear.jpg

knowing Americans they might have sneaked in one of their sub's within pak Coastline performing COMINT/ELINT during raids ..!!

Recent detection and tracking of injun diesel electric submarine, points to new tracking system in operation that can track indian subs, coming from home ports and tracking them from massive distances.

System is classified so can't even mention what it is, or how it operates.

Suffice to say if we can easily detect a very quiet diesel electric, we can.......................

NUFF SAID, with sugar on top.

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!!!!
Success in ASW is attained as a overall product of synergies in various platforms rather than just one. Even if you see the pictures, the periscope showed that the submarine was captured from the air while surfacing for positioning or recharging the batteries. And you don't try to run away in sub with your periscope out and close to surface. You just dive deep and disappear. So this was the moment when sub was detected.
Submarine_1.jpg

And this is not the first time, PN had also successfully detected the French Nuclear Submarine during the exercises.
When a sub is sitting deep, the only thing you have, is chance of passive detection instrument like a carefully placed Sonobuoy arousing a suspicion. Once there's a suspicion, then starts the operation sniffing the shit out the target area after fencing it which involves the use of both sea and air assets to further establish the position of suspect. So it can't be a one piece miracle as you're trying to say so.

Last edited:
As I keep on saying that "I just love the way Pakistan Armed Forces keep things secret". Way to Go.

Card should be used only at time, I like it. But I think it would be better to let the sub comes in a bit more where there is no way going back possible. Capture the sub, Investigate the Naval secrete "The one has exposed the French sub in use of India" and then let the staff go on a *heavy price*.

Card should be used only at time, I like it. But I think it would be better to let the sub comes in a bit more where there is no way going back possible. Capture the sub, Investigate the Naval secrete "The one has exposed the French sub in use of India" and then let the staff go on a *heavy price*.

Its more or less like a gamble. India just wants the we should give them some reason to wage a full fledged war on us so if capturing the sub was worth it or not? Its PN and concerned up there to decide. What if PN already has got the complete info of this very particular sub? Again its a bargain which depends upon the taker and here we the the takers.

@Rafi was this so called surveillance system operational during osama raid ..? there were reports of Americans operating entire carrier Battle group's along with subs near Pakistan coast why were the not detected ..?
mapspear.jpg

knowing Americans they might have sneaked in one of their sub's within pak Coastline performing COMINT/ELINT during raids ..!!

Taking this so-called American attack in mind, Indian dream of "Surgical Strike" on Pakistan hopefully have satisfied yet.

Look for India it have look like "Pakistani were unaware", just careful don't get in trap. As per your post, think about it, why so many resources have been in place during so called operation, even then their state of art stealth Hali crashed (were American using untrustworthy war tools of that "Critical operation" or they are worried of something? and in this worries they have mistakenly drop the body bag of osama in the ocean. but excuse me check your pic there is no ocean between JALALABAD and ABOTTABAD, should they take a long way for ocean breeze where PAF Masroor in the way? may be for refueling?)

Even then if you are thinking about "Americans sneak in" then please carry on. I hope your war gamers think in this way too. ;)

Its more or less like a gamble. India just wants the we should give them some reason to wage a full fledged war on us so if capturing the sub was worth it or not? Its PN and concerned up there to decide. What if PN already has got the complete info of this very particular sub? Again its a bargain which depends upon the taker and here we the the takers.

Well if this thing was under consideration you are right. At least we have send a message we are aware

China proposes 'Underwater Great Wall' that could erode US, Russian submarine advantages

Richard D Fisher Jr, Washington, DC - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
17 May 2016

1678891_-_main.jpg

At the 2016 Defence Services Asia exhibition in Kuala Lumpur, the China Electronic Technology Group Corporation offered a 'Reef Defense' system that may use many elements of the China State Shipbuilding Corporation's proposed 'Underwater Great Wall Project'. Source: Richard D Fisher via CETC

The China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) has proposed the construction of a network of ship and subsurface sensors that could significantly erode the undersea warfare advantage held by US and Russian submarines and contribute greatly to future Chinese ability to control the South China Sea (SCS).

Details of the network of sensors, called the 'Underwater Great Wall Project', were revealed in a CSSC booth at a public exhibition in China in late 2015. A translated copy of the descriptions was obtained by IHS Jane's from a government official. The text was confirmed by a source from a second government on condition of anonymity.

While some elements of this network have been known for some time, CSSC is now in effect proposing an improved Chinese version of the Sound Surveillance System (SOSUS) that for a time gave the US a significant advantage in countering Soviet submarines during the Cold War. The system proposed by CSSC is likely being obtained by China's People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) but may also be offered for export.

CSSC says that, among other things, its objective is to provide customers with "a package solution in terms of underwater environment monitoring and collection, real-time location, tracing of surface and underwater targets, warning of seaquakes, tsunamis, and other disasters as well as marine scientific research".

The corporation says in the document that its "R&D and production bases in Beijing and Wuxi [have] the ability to support the whole industry chain covering fundamental research, key technology development, solution design, overall system integration, core equipment development, production, and operation service support".

The shipbuilding conglomerate says it has 10 series of products on offer that include systems relating to marine observation, oceanographic instrumentation, underwater robotics, and ship support.

Specific components of CSSC's surveillance system include surface ships, sonar systems, underwater security equipment, marine oil and gas exploration equipment, underwater unmanned equipment, and marine instrument electronic equipment.

@Khafee you gave my post a negative rating i would like the reason why
And if you are so follow the rules guy than read tamoor khan's post first and also give him a negative rating or remove mine

@Khafee you gave my post a negative rating i would like the reason why
And if you are so follow the rules guy than read tamoor khan's post first and also give him a negative rating or remove mine
Take your complaint to GHQ and explain why you shouldn't be banned as well.

Pakistan has place under water sensor all around its border and also ISI have infiltrated in Indian navy and place gps tracker which gives them all the movement information .

Back
Top Bottom