Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Su-34 Bomber

113650_su34_7.jpg

su-34-image1.jpg

NAPO-Su-34-Dumb-Bomb-Drop-1S.jpg

NAPO-Su-34-Demonstrator-3S.jpg

Nice pic's is this he aircraft that has a toilet as well?

Nice pic's is this he aircraft that has a toilet as well?

Very right

The crew members have room to stand and move about the cabin during long missions. The space between the seats allows them to lie down in the corridor, if necessary. A small toilet and a galley are located behind the crew seats.

NAPO-Su-34-5.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

000-B004-ESA-Su-32FN-1S.jpg

it looks scare to me that huge bomba and not to forget it can drop any nuke missile avaialable in russian inventory but it lacks few things agility os SU 35 and speed too

it looks scare to me that huge bomba and not to forget it can drop any nuke missile avaialable in russian inventory but it lacks few things agility os SU 35 and speed too

Yes, it indeed look like a potent machine. Since it is designed as a supersonic bomber, agility is not the primary concern. However, its design is based on Su fighter, it should be agile enough to hit the target and run away. I've noticed the different nose design. Looks like frontal RCS reduction is attempted.

I wish IAF inducts few squadrons of Su-34 for a dedicated bomber role. :smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom