What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is that? Perfectly normal house, build a fcking plane on top of it. Nouveau riche :hang2:
Beat these water tanks.
army+tank2.jpg

truck.jpg

hen.jpg

I have seen a lot of these at my mothers paternal village.

Hi, Thankyou for Posting it, such images put human brain to thinking if they can on their part do community work and feed some poor old man-woman on the street and come back home proud and relaxed. I Thanked you for the First Image.

Lastly Where is indian government what is it doing for these innocent loving people, it is nostalgic they don't have shelter or food or water.

Hi,

Thank you For Your reply,
Yes with limited resources, corruption and over a billion pop Indian Government is doing everything they can, India lifted millions out of poverty in last 10 years, if my knowledge serves right.

The story of India and it's neighbors is full of challenges. We are on right track.

Hi,

Thank you For Your reply,
Yes with limited resources, corruption and over a billion pop Indian Government is doing everything they can, India lifted millions out of poverty in last 10 years, if my knowledge serves right.

The story of India and it's neighbors is full of challenges. We are on right track.

I understand your point of view I could have discussed more but this is fun Thread perhaps will discuss the topic for some other time.

WTF is that? Perfectly normal house, build a fcking plane on top of it. Nouveau riche :hang2:

that looks like some of the monstrosities we have in Hayatabad (Peshawar)....noveau riche homes owned by new money businessmen, drug dealers, etc

I was walking home the other day when I saw a man try to hurl him himself in front of a speeding bus.

Stop! I said. You'll kill yourself.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have nothing to live for. No job. No family. No electricity. No gas. Nothing.

Are you an atheist or a man of religion? I asked.

I am a Muslim.

So am I. Shia or Sunni?

Sunni.

Good. Good. So am I. Deobandi or Barelvi?

Barelvi.

Great! So am I. Are you Ahle Hadees or Ahle Sunnah?

Ahle Sunnah.

Excellent. So am I. Are you Hanafi, Shaafi. Maliki, Hanabali?

Hanafi.

Excellent. Excellent. You must be a Sufi too. Qadri,Chisti, Naqshabandi, Suhrawardi?

Chisti.

Wow! So am I. Any political views?

I am MQM.

MQM. So am I. Mutehda or Haquiqi?

Haquiqi.

HAQUIQI? Did you say H-a-q-u-i-q-i?

Yes.

DIE you infidel!

And I threw him in front of the next speeding bus.

I was walking home the other day when I saw a man try to hurl him himself in front of a speeding bus.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have nothing to live for. No job. No family. No electricity. No gas. Nothing.

I am a Muslim.

So am I. Shia or Sunni?

Sunni.

Barelvi.

Ahle Sunnah.

Hanafi.

Excellent. Excellent. You must be a Sufi too. Qadri,Chisti, Naqshabandi, Suhrawardi?

Chisti.

I am MQM.

Haquiqi.

Yes.

DIE you infidel!

sums thing up nicely -- in karachi at least

or rather- among the ignorant...not everyone

I am a Muslim.

So am I. Shia or Sunni?

Sunni.

Barelvi.

Ahle Sunnah.

Hanafi.

Chisti.

I am MQM.

Haquiqi.

Yes.

DIE you infidel!

and that was bang on spot !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom