What's new

Story of Bedouin Israeli Defense Force Lt.Col. Amos Yarkoni

Please longbrained what is wrong with you? Dont bladeee talk about bladeee Americans in a bad way. They are above the law. They are different. They are super human and cannot make mistakes. If they do make mistakes then it will be down to Iran or Pakistan or anybody.

Yeah, that is what we always have to come down to. Americans with their most sophisticated expensive military can not fight a few dozen troglodytes wearing 3rd century BC clothing and running bare foot in mountains of Afghanistan and this is Pakistan's fault. The Israelis with their ultra-modern military running on free American juice can not fight off a few Hizb fighters who are not even recognized as official military of Lebanon and this Iran's fault. They sanction Iran and their own economies go down the drain. They bad mouth Pakistan and the Taliban come out and say: Americans were talking to us yesterday night, what has happened.

Assalam alaikum

yes when the othmans's used to invade europe the ibn saba'a ppl ( safvees in iran ) use to go and stab them from behind and they had to comeback to take the land from safvees
There r always traitors among us

I still don't believe if he was a muslim or a durzi؟

TARIQ

In the eyes of Israelis, Arabs (especially Bedouins), are illiterate, savage, backward, tribal half-animals who do not deserve to live in their own land, but should be driven out by the Jews. But of course, this particular Bedouin is a hero, because he betrayed his own nation.
What made u an expert on Israelis? Have u ever seen one in your life? :lol:

But the facts speak for themselves. In our eyes, the Hezbollah command that withstood Israeli assault and shocked the Israelis, are heroes. They showed the Israelis who's "savage and backward". Israel couldn't defeat them with vastly superior weapons, aircraft, tanks. I posted an account of that in post #6 above, the facts really do show that Israel isn't nearly as decent, honest, or even as militarily strong, as their propaganda makes them up to be.
Hezbollah draged Lebanon into totaly unnecessary war in order to please their Iranian and Syrian masters. They were severely beaten. Now they dont dare to attack Israel anymore and slaughter Syrian civilians who dare to protest against their dictator.

So what. There are traitors in every community.
Man who serves his country is a traitor? You should check your dictionary.

In the eyes of Israelis, Arabs (especially Bedouins), are illiterate, savage, backward, tribal half-animals who do not deserve to live in their own land, but should be driven out by the Jews. But of course, this particular Bedouin is a hero, because he betrayed his own nation.

Thats true lonelyone. They cant even deny it. Their leaders are trained vigorously to come out with statements to confirm this.
Example for you to remember and never forget:

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.
and another
"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
and another
"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
and another
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb 28, 1994, ]

Please guys absorb these statements carefully and analyze the racist intent that they possess. I am not saying all Jews are bad -far from it. I want to show all what the intent is of Zionists

/\/\/\/\/\

Begin said terrorists who kill children are two legged beasts. So we have two possibilities here:

1) You think that all Palestinians are terrorists who kill children.
2) You are a liar.

/\/\/\/\/\

Begin said terrorists who kill children are two legged beasts. So we have two possibilities here:

1) You think that all Palestinians are terrorists who kill children.
2) You are a liar.

Of course zionists wouldnt dream of hurting children. I wont stoop to your level by putting pics of weapons (btw i know its a hobby you have) with what you and your zionist troops do with Arab children.
To say i am a liar when i simply quote others is a dense statement to come out with. I will leave for all reading to decide who is the liar and who are the ones hurting children.

Of course zionists wouldnt dream of hurting children. I wont stoop to your level by putting pics of weapons (btw i know its a hobby you have) with what you and your zionist troops do with Arab children.
To say i am a liar when i simply quote others is a dense statement to come out with. I will leave for all reading to decide who is the liar and who are the ones hurting children.

Zionists know no shame

Why you are whining and diverting the subject? You posted a fake quotes thats fact.

but there are also people who would kill their own people for money. even if it means destroying their own people's homes and giving away land to an enemy that doesn't want peace but just their land.

who are own people and how any one can define Own People..

Ex.1 :In 1971 west Pakistani were own people of East Pakistan yet they didn't hesitate to massacre them while Not So Own People helped them forming their own nation.

ex. 2: More such own people are killed by their own people in the annals of history. present is not different.

back to topic : no of Palestinians killed by own people ( jordan, egypt etc ) outnumbers the same by enemies by a huge margin.

i hope it clears the matters a bit . :coffee:

Religion isn't a hereditary thing. Jews had ancestors that worshipped weird things, like rocks and cats and stuff(cat-worship was popular in Egypt back then). Most of humanity had ancestors like that. Does that mean Jews ARE cat-worshippers?

Many Sahabis(companions of the Holy Prophet[pbuh]) converted from Judaism - even they didn't remain Jews after that, why would their children and decendants be jews now?

you have contradicted yourself,,
and made a fool of yourself

Nice story. A man who used terrorist attacks against his own people. Bombed an oil pipe and then went as a fugitive to Israel. Then even changed his name to a Hebrew name from fear of hate by Jewish soldiers for not being Jewish. Is considered a hero in Israel. Of course he will be, he stands for everything Israel is. Lol

Islamic Movement in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.romabuzzmonitor.net/2011/09/500-israeli-academics-support-palestines-un-bid/

http://artthreat.net/2010/02/500-artists-israeli-apartheid/

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

Man who serves his country is a traitor? You should check your dictionary.

NO thats not what he said. Stop twisting his words. Further to this, STOP lying and accusing people who don't agree with you as being whining and falsifying facts you Hypocrite, 500.

Thats true lonelyone. They cant even deny it. Their leaders are trained vigorously to come out with statements to confirm this.
Example for you to remember and never forget:

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.
and another
"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
and another
"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
and another
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb 28, 1994, ]

Please guys absorb these statements carefully and analyze the racist intent that they possess. I am not saying all Jews are bad -far from it. I want to show all what the intent is of Zionists

DIdn't you know 500 name is about the genicde of Palistiens that ISrael committed started back in 1947, the 500 villages they destroyed amongst people. Thast how sick,, racist and evil that guy is and we allow him in this forum. This is how much he hates Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...epopulated_during_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus

Back
Top Bottom