What's new

Story of a Martyr's Mother

Thanks for sharing.

This video and the story becomes even more powerful if the mother depicted in this video is your aunt. And her son is your cousin with whom you grew up, played cricket in the back yard (sehan), went to eid prayers, came home and got Eidi togehter from all the uncles and grand parents, went to high school togetherr, chased girls, watched movies of all kinds, Competed as to who can eat more drenched-in-ghee parathas cooked by your aunt, or consume more chargha.

It becomes even bigger heart ache when you see his young wife and two little kids, looking towards the door, thinking baba is back from the front.

And you worry if these little nephew and niece will grow up under the shady tree of their dad or without.

Everytime there is a news from the war front about casualties, your bhabi runs to her bedroom and hides, crying, praying, hoping that things will be OK, that he will be back safe and sound, back to his lovely kids, his wife, and his mother, my aunt.

Then you can be the toughest man on the block and still cry your heart out, as that officer is your cousin and your bother too.

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to be so emotional.

But this is the topic that I hope and wish no one has to talk about. no one.

p.s. For all the readers on this forum, whose loved ones are serving on the front, I can't even imagine your pain, your worries, your heartache. I can just pray for all the men and women in uniform. May Allah bring them home safely.

Last edited:
Im right now at his home engaging u guys on mobile. Lets just say my friend's life was written short by The All Mighty and he desired death more then life. He got what he wanted.
My condolences for your friend .May his soul rest in jannah.
Regards

Thanks for sharing.

This video and the story becomes even more powerful if the mother depicted in this video is your aunt. And her son is your cousin with whom you grew up, played cricket in the back yard (sehan), went to eid prayers, came home and got Eidi togehter from all the uncles and grand parents, went to high school togetherr, chased girls, watched movies of all kinds, Competed as to who can eat more drenched-in-ghee parathas cooked by your aunt, or consume more chargha.

It becomes even bigger heart ache when you see his young wife and two little kids, looking towards the door, thinking baba is back from the front.

And you worry if these little nephew and niece will grow up under the shady tree of their dad or without.

Everytime there is a news from the war front about casualties, your bhabi runs to her bedroom and hides, crying, praying, hoping that things will be OK, that he will be back safe and sound, back to his lovely kids, his wife, and his mother, my aunt.

Then you can be the toughest man on the block and still cry your heart out, as that officer is your cousin and your bother too.

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to be so emotional.

But this is the topic that I hope and wish no one has to talk about. no one.

p.s. For all the readers on this forum, whose loved ones are serving on the front, I can't even imagine your pain, your worries, your heartache. I can just pray for all the men and women in uniform. May Allah bring them home safely.
Historian,
We all have talked about it.Indeed, a man/woman does not alone serves in military and faces enemies on ground,but his entire family and every person which is associated with him as well.He fights on ground while his family members with themselves -their fear of loosing him,their stamina to send him back to knock death's door,to hear death's knell for their son.
My salutations and respect for people like them and their families who fight and bear intense pain for our defense and security.
Regards

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom