What's new

Stop persecution of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Imran Khan

Politicians will be politicians. Just gaining some points out of misery of others, surprised other politicians did not use this to shore up their muslim credentials.

Politicians will be politicians. Just gaining some points out of misery of others, surprised other politicians did not use this to shore up their muslim credentials.
You are very quick to call it point scoring. Have you checked Imran's mind to see that he doesn't care at all? Or are you just saying so?

You are very quick to call it point scoring. Have you checked Imran's mind to see that he doesn't care at all? Or are you just saying so?
I know from his track record of 'saying what you want to listen'. I have no doubt about his concern about rohingyas, but the march from a specific party means he wanted to politicize it and draw mileage from it.

I know from his track record of 'saying what you want to listen'. I have no doubt about his concern about rohingyas, but the march from a specific party means he wanted to politicize it and draw mileage from it.

why are you making up things? have some self respect. and what crime is it if he wants to gain mileage from it? surely if it was his government he would have taken proper measures to ensure that heinous crime doesnot take place. I see from your name that you are some hindu. no wonder it tells alot about your concern and your agenda. bug off.

Sorry. U.S is Usain Bolt here. Imran is Tyson gay - coming in second.(Olympic spirit has taken over me) . Check the news. U.S provided $3 million for the affected areas, Clinton asked Myanmar pres. to resolve the Rohingyas issue.

Good price for the killing.. If it was other way around, US would have used force to stop it.

Good price for the killing.. If it was other way around, US would have used force to stop it.

This is a debt ridden U.S which is providing $3 million. And U.S has nothing to do with Rohingyas. What has other rich nations especially middleeast nations have done?

What was the other way around you are talking about? Understand U.S hands are tied wrt Myanmar.

AzD7D1sCIAIFqv6.jpg

Lahore ISF protests.

Lol, good looking move by Imran Khan. Good ball. But the ahmediyaas must be thinking that even they have two a's. Wonder when will Imran's sympathy will come their way. Also the baloch do not even have the a's. Wonder what they will be thinking. Maybe better to be a Muslim in Burma?

that said for the political opportunism, the problem is a demographic one. The Burmese feel as sttrongly about it as........ Let us say, the Pakistanis feel about non-muslims. So this needs more a political solutions. Maybe Bangladesh could take them back. Or if they were earlier Pakistanis from the east then maybe Pakistan can help?

Back
Top Bottom