Sticky thread for Indian,Chinese economic news

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I was instructed today by Agno that no economic news regarding India or China on the forum.

Pls then create a single exclusive sticky thread for Indian and Chinese economic news combined as these are two of the largest and the fastest growing economies ion the world.

Last edited:
I was instructed today by Agno that no economic news regarding India or China on the forum.

Pls then create an exclusive sticky thread for Indian and Chinese economic news as these two are two of the largest and the fastest growing economies ion the world.

I am with you on this one.:cheers::china:

1. Chinese already uses China Defense section to post their economic news but in India defense section its not allowed.

2. Even in Economy and Development section which is reserved for Pakistan economy news. There is a economic thread which is started by a chinese member.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/59563-china-economy-news-updates.html

3. If the Mods has decided to ban Indian Economic news you should not question that.

4. And Mods should delete chinese economy threads from china defense section.

1. Chinese already uses China Defense section to post their economic news but in India defense section its not allowed.

2. Even in Economy and Development section which is reserved for Pakistan economy news. There is a economic thread which is started by a chinese member.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/59563-china-economy-news-updates.html

3. If the Mods has decided to ban Indian Economic news you should not question that.

4. And Mods should delete chinese economy threads from china defense section.

dude lets not take this opportunity for blaming anyone..

It would be good for everyone here if a thread regading the economic news is created..Nobody loses..everybody wins.:cheers:

There was a dedicated thread for China Economic News and Indian Economic news. Then both threads were closed to keep it Pakistan economic related news only. I don't know the reason but both threads were there for years.

Now i noticed China Economy thread has been reopened or one of the thread remained opened by mistake.....but its like still dead

Why does bharati always ask for more????

Bharati stuff already flooded this site. Most of us join this site to learn about Pakistan. Interested party can join bharar rakshak or something.

Bharati stuff already flooded this site. Most of us join this site to learn about Pakistan. Interested party can join bharar rakshak or something.

why bother to read Bharati stuff then.... Even we are here to learn about Pakistan , And As we are Given equal Rights by the beloved Admin and Mods, I dont think You need to be too worried about this... If You dont want to Learn about Bharat, Please Make Up your mind not to Play Peekaboo..

See this is not abt asking anything more...or anything exclusive..

Am i asking for a part of ur country or Pakistan..?

Since economy threads for BD,Pak,China all exist...wats the wrong in havin another one for India..?

See this is not abt asking anything more...or anything exclusive..

Am i asking for a part of ur country or Pakistan..?

Since economy threads for BD,Pak,China all exist...wats the wrong in havin another one for India..?

They have the good reason behind it. You people are blind Zionist supporter so why don't you hang out in Zionist forum instead being here.

Last edited:
They have the good reason behind it. You people are blind Zionist supporter so why do you hang out in Zionist forum instead being here.

Zakir...im not going to refute u here because it will inevitably crash the purpose of this thread.

Open a thread..we ll settle our case there..

As for the purpose of this thread....I think economy is a very pertinent one for defence because ur economy is one of ur main defence in today's world.

Are the mods listening..? :angel:

Last edited:
They have the good reason behind it. You people are blind Zionist supporter so why do you hang out in Zionist forum instead being here.

And what are you, a Nazi?

Now you'll decide who get's to speak and who doesn't?

I don't see you hanging out in a Islamo-fascist forum so zip it.

Pls then create a single exclusive sticky thread for Indian and Chinese economic news combined as these are two of the largest and the fastest growing economies ion the world.

I already responded to you that we had two sticky's on Chinese and Indian economic news that we closed.

And we have already made a decision in this regard explained here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/33499-important-announcement-economy-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom