What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

Seems to me that Pakistan has such a huge talent, but in this dire crises it was tempting to bowl couple of noballs.It will be up to these young chaps to sweat it out for their country and raise it to glory again but its never as easy as it sounds isnt it ?

it is sad to watch new players like wahab riaz and umer ameen are also involved in this scandal, this clearly shows that they were motivated and directed to do these things by others in Team management and officials..

I was curious from first day since Waqar was appointed as coach, i mean he himself is accused of match fixings several times in past..

I have never been so disgusted as a Pak cricket fan ... land them all in jail , ban them and confiscate their millions ... they have not only brought bad name to Pak but also they have made us muslims bow our heads in shame in this holy month ... What message is going to British public in general ? these losers give a feck to their nation ... so much for the patriots these losers are ..

It Seems like a totaly drams for Pakistani team to put under pressure the bowlers for upcoming One Day and T20 series........

Pakistan should have given exemplary treatment to those who's been caught last time. Sad sad incident to all cricket lovers. Respect to Sachin, Saurav , Rahul, VVS and Anil for reviving Indian cricket from match fixing disgrace.

In their defense these guys can say they were trying to earn millions of dollars to help the people of pak suffering from floods. :rofl: :rofl:

In our part of the world cricketeers get so much money that it would suffice for their life time if they just played honestly and enjoyed the game.

How much more do they want ? Is there no end to greed & the lure of a fast buck ?

Cursing the accused and talking about making an example out of them wont solve the problem. It just shows how fractured our society has become. Corruption is everywhere from an ordinary guy who sells bananas will make his best efforts to put 2 to 3 rotten ones into your bag even in the month of Ramazan to the President house. Everyone is busy doing corruption and making money. SO why single out the cricket team. The whole God damn nation is corrupt so why single out few. If we do want to make an example out of somebody it should start from within oneself.

Pakistan team manager Yawar Saeed: "As far as I'm concerned the one-day series is on."

He adds that skipper Salman Butt and fast bowlers Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir have had their mobile phones confiscated.

Back
Top Bottom