What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

If these allegations are proven to be true, What will be the reaction of ECB (they offered their home ground for Pak matches), and New Zealand, Zimbabwe and South Africa (Charity match to help flood victims). I feel sorry for all the Pakistan fans and honest players.

24w546d.jpg

Why Salman Butt is not looking at the batsman after the ball is released.

If the allegations are proven then all those fuckers should be kicked out of cricket for life and be prosecuted for cheating public and the bookies.

This team seems to be full of Cheats , Druggies, what a shame to cricket.

Thse guys are ruining the name of pak and pak cricket.

Amir and Asif are aslo confirmed since they were the ones who threw the noballs on command.

Actually Kamran and Asif were of questionable character but for me, Amir and Salman's name is a shocker. Both are young and formidable cricketers.

I say let Scotland Yard arrest them and no extradition should be sought. Pakistan main toh chut chuta hojayege.

It is high time for the Pakistani higher ups to take strict action against all those who are involved in match fixing.

This is a shame. I was so glad to see Pakistani bowlers perform so well in the recent Tests. It looked Pak cricket would be able to rise again. The cricket watching public and Pakistani people who adore their team dont deserve this.

So much for the revival of cricket in Pakistan. Yaar can't we just ban this game from Pakistan and play something else like Baseball. We have a team in baseball and it performed well also. :D

:frown:

this has left a sour taste in all genuine cricket fans. i have become a real fan of mohd amir. thought he will be the next big thing. its sad to see that he will always be tainted for rest of his career no matter howmany matches he will win for pakistan. now on he will be scruitinised to the core even if he commits a genuine error which will provide advantage to the opposition.

in todays cricketing world its such a disgrace that we dont have more men as honest as sachin and wasim akram

They should be thrown in jail, in fact everyone in PCB should be checked for corruption as well. Make an example out of them so that future generations won't dare to do this.

Afridi came out and claimed that he knew about the match fixing and spoke to PCB about it and PCB did nothing.

From the looks of it, parts of the PCB or all of the PCB was involved in this as well. Ijaz Butt consistently denied having YK in the team so you're almost certain that Ijaz Butt is involved as well.

Its a well known fact that Ijaz Butt is Zardari's man! Why would he sack him if he is getting his "share" too? :D

cirket= waste of time . finish this PCB and use this money some were else.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom