What's new

SP leader Azam Khan questions Kashmir’s accession

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
SP leader Azam Khan questions Kashmir’s accession

Lucknow: Samajwadi Party leader Mohammad Azam Khan’s remarks on Kashmir have given birth to a new controversy in the state.

Azam Khan, who rejoined the SP recently, created headache for party chief Mulayam Singh after he questioned Kashmir’s accession to India.

In public comments made in Uttar Pradesh's Badaun district, Khan said the UPA government had only one Muslim Cabinet minister - Ghulam Nabi Azad.

The firebrand SP leader further said that Azad was from the Kashmir Valley and "not India", as the dispute over Kashmir being part of India was yet to be resolved.

"Only one Muslim minister is there in the (Union) Cabinet and that too not from India, but from Kashmir. That Kashmir, which is still controversial and we don't know whether that is part of India or not...," Khan was quoted as saying.

Following his controversial statement, political parties are demanding action against the SP leader.

The statement has irked the political parties with the BJP saying that Azam Khan was just trying to create confusion among the Muslims like Digvijay Singh did to garner minority vote bank.

On the other hand, the Congress demanded legal action against the SP leader from the Mayawati government and sought an explanation from party president Mulayam Singh Yadav.

Azam Khan is known for his critical political statements in the past and had even landed in problem for his remarks on the Ambedkar Memorial in Lucknow and calling Bharat Mata as demon.

in democratic India..truth has you!

Azam Khan is known for his critical political statements in the past and had even landed in problem for his remarks on the Ambedkar Memorial in Lucknow and calling Bharat Mata as demon.

Actually why these people still roaming freely outside ??

Should be booked for inciting communal hatred and put behind bars with no bail.

Bloody retards.:sick:

From what I remember Farooq Abdullah was also made part of Union cabinet, the same person who is Kashmir elected leader and wants Kashmir to be part of India.

Hahah wtf Azam Khan's my uncle.

I remember his feuds with Jaya Prada and Amar Singh.

I went to his place in Rampur and one thing I know is he has guts, he openly abuses other politicians and speaks the truth.

This is what India is all about. Do whatever you want, say whatever come in mind. No one to restrain you. No one to persecute you. You have your freedom to do and say anything. Even get elected to parliament. Only in India can Ajmal Kasab can dream of becoming PM after getting out of jail(very unlikely he will be hanged). Thats the greatness if India..........

So those BLOODY RETARDS who say India is ***** or ***** should first count the number of fathers they have.

From what I remember Farooq Abdullah was also made part of Union cabinet, the same person who is Kashmir elected leader and wants Kashmir to be part of India.

Actually Azam Khan was was not in the news for a very long time, so it is just a publicity stunt before the media and nothing else. The best thing to do with such people is to just ignore them. By the way, Salman Khurshid is also a member of the cabinet and Gulam Nabi Azad is from Jammu not Kashmir.

Actually Azam Khan was was not in the news for a very long time, so it is just a publicity stunt before the media and nothing else. The best thing to do with such people is to just ignore them. By the way, Salman Khurshid is also a member of the cabinet and Gulam Nabi Azad is from Jammu not Kashmir.

Thanks, I forgot about Khurshid.

No matter what people think , our democratic system sure has a number of flaws . The " right of free expression " is systemically abused with impunity by intellectuals , so called social activists , seditionists and shockingly now by mainstream politicians themselves ( Digvijay and this Azam Khan from Samajwadi Party) . A change in our laws for dealing with anti-national statements like these is urgently required.The sooner BJP comes back to power the better, between so called "Hindu-nationalism " and " anti-nationalism " , the former - lesser of two evils ...is preferable any day.

Back
Top Bottom