What's new

South Asian Games 2016

Silver in hockey and clean sweep in wrestling with 14 ~ golds and overall 140 ~ gold followed by Lanka.

Just curious how many silver or Gold for pak in wrestling, as a wrestling fan.

I also asking as a hockey fan. How many golds. In this SAF games or previous two. :lol:

I also asking as a hockey fan. How many golds. In this SAF games or previous two. :lol:
Didn't saw hockey B team,I preferred to watch HCL where seniors are playing and not a hockey fan either,boring colonial game :lol:

Indians (Punjabi's,haryanvis and NI) love Wrestling/Boxing, a proper strength and a test of muscle.This is what all Mard should be interested and Indians are the real masters of these games both in SA or somewhat at Olympics.

Didn't saw hockey B team,I preferred to watch HCL where seniors are playing and not a hockey fan too,boring colonial game :lol:

Indians (Punjabi's,haryanvis and NI) love Wrestling/Boxing, a proper strength and a test of muscle.This is what all Mard should be interested and Indians are the real masters of these games both in SA or somewhat at Olympics.

Keep watching HCL. After that is only thing left after losing in SAf games for third time. :lol:

Keep watching HCL. After that is only thing left after losing in SAf games for third time. :lol:
Likewise,enjoy hockey as there is nothing for in other sports.

Lamo @10 gold most of them are won by women :lol:

Likewise,enjoy hockey as there is nothing for in other sports.

Lamo @10 gold most of them are won by women :lol:

Obviously enjoy hockey. It is national sport of both Pakistan and India. But still you can't win national sport for third time. :lol:

Didn't saw hockey B team,I preferred to watch HCL where seniors are playing and not a hockey fan either,boring colonial game :lol:

61406256.jpg

Meanwhile masters of wrestling and Weightlifting,a clean sweep with a 3rd tier wrestlers without sushil and yogeshwar.

@Tshering22

A buddhist Gold medalist from Arunanchal ,his first participation.

download (36).jpg

3rd tier wrestlers with clean sweep of 14 Golds

download (37).jpg

On top of it, some of these Lankans must be veggie still beating and weighing more than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

Majority of Lankans are Buddhist and Buddhist's are'nt vegetarians, Most likely Hindu's are.. It's unlikely there are Vegetarians in this Lankan contingent cos it's made up of Buddhists, Muslims and Christians this time around

Majority of Lankans are Buddhist and Buddhist's are'nt vegetarians, Most likely Hindu's are.. It's unlikely there are Vegetarians in this Lankan contingent cos it's made up of Buddhists, Muslims and Christians this time around
Whats your beef with Hindus :lol:. There are countless Buddhists, Hindus and Christians who won medals for Sri Lanka. But only 4 Muslims. Religion don't matter :-). And our body don't see if the food is vegetarian or non vegetarian :lol:, it all comes down to amount of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, etc which non vegetarian and vegetarian food (& dairy products) of different kind have them :lol:.

Pakistan Gold medal tally is going up, its may reach 10 I think...
One pakistani girl wins Gold in taekwondo....Congrats to pakistan....

Whats your beef with Hindus :lol:. There are countless Buddhists, Hindus and Christians who won medals for Sri Lanka. But only 4 Muslims. Religion don't matter :-). And our body don't see if the food is vegetarian or non vegetarian :lol:, it all comes down to amount of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, etc which non vegetarian and vegetarian food (& dairy products) of different kind have them :lol:.

Don't get your panties wet mate.. Jeez.. Calm down.. I didn't say Hindus can't win medals.. If that is so India wouldn't have won any medals

Just replied to your compatriot's post where he assumed some of the Lankans may have been Vegetarians.. I just put out the facts.. Most likely to be a Vegetarian is a Hindu in Lanka atleast

Btw if there were any Hindus in this Lankan team I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered in the ability to win

Don't get your panties wet mate.. Jeez.. Calm down.. I didn't say Hindus can't win medals.. If that is so India wouldn't have won any medals
Whats the purpose of personal attack? :-)
Look below carefully :lol:
gibbs asshole.jpg

Back
Top Bottom