What's new

Sonia Gandhi (Old Pictures)

What are Indian features? Anyway - Rajiv Gandhi himself was half Kashmiri Hindu and half Parsi - Parsis' origin lies in Iran. So anthropologically - Rahul and Priyanka are 1/2 Italian, 1/4 Kashmiri, and 1/4 Persian.

Anthropologically, they are half Caucasian, quarter Indian/Indic, and quarter Persian. There is no seperate anthropological/racial entity called Kashmiri.

As an example, the guy on the extreme right of the havan photo with the hilarious Hitleresque mooch is 100% Parsi - anthropologically and racially Persian.

Marriage

1251900_f520.jpg

Prime%20Minister%20Indira%20Gandhi%20(R)%20with%20newly-wed%20son%20Rajiv%20Gandhi%20and%20daughter-in-law%20Sonia%20Gandhi.jpg

Honeymoon

1251901_f520.jpg

Rajiv, Sonia, and Maneka at Shantivan

B_Id_233975_Archive.jpg

Family portrait (Varun not yet born)

Rahul_Gandhi.jpg

Sonia+Gandhi++family+rajiv+rare.jpg

Who Cares About this Vatican Agent any how She Will be Kicked out Power from India... She Better Find her a New Home in Rome along with her retarded Boy...

Ha yesterday was Rahul Gandis Birthday he Turned 42 ... Still Called a Youth Leader :rofl: When My Uncle is 2 years younger than him...

As Mohan Bhagwatji said New PM will Definitely be a Hindutva Leader ... who will Make this Country again a Ram Rajya ... NM NM NM NM NM jai Ho!!!

& here its is

061909035741INDIRA-GANDHI-WITH-SONIA-GANDHI-RAGHU-RAI-.jpg

3 Generation of Dictators Together in One photo ... Very rare...

^^^ She was favourite bahu of Indira( because Maneka will not allow herself to be bullied).
Some say maneka was a nightmare as a bahu. :)

Does anyone knows what is Sonia Gandhi's actual name,i mean the name b4 marriage

Compelled to say she was very pretty when younger. Made a nice couple with Rajiv. Shame they had to get involved in politics. My take is that her husband was a reluctant heir.

That whole nonsense is photoshopped.

Hate it when fellow Indians fall fro such nonsense.
:rofl:
The details are pretty accurate except what others pointed out. Swiss Banking Corporation was acquired by UBS some years ago as the letters footer says. The letterhead also looks genuine :). I request the photoshoppers to please make me a cool letterhead like the above with margins.

^^^ She was favourite bahu of Indira( because Maneka will not allow herself to be bullied).
Some say maneka was a nightmare as a bahu. :)

Maneka and her son are nightmare even in public life.

Compelled to say she was very pretty when younger. Made a nice couple with Rajiv. Shame they had to get involved in politics. My take is that her husband was a reluctant heir.
Well that is what records say. If Sanjay was alive, we would have been spared a lot of anamolies like Varun and Maneka Gandhi joining BJP.

:rofl:
The details are pretty accurate except what others pointed out. Swiss Banking Corporation was acquired by UBS some years ago as the letters footer says. The letterhead also looks genuine :). I request the photoshoppers to please make me a cool letterhead like the above with margins.
The photoshop bit was fine, but who addresses Govt of India as : Indian Government, India.

Was she born old like "benjamin button" coz she looks old even in her youth pics...lol

Back
Top Bottom