What's new

Solution to TTP | Negotiations or Annihilation ??

What is the Solution to TTP Problem.

• Total voters

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the right solution to TTP problem in your mind ?

1: Should GOP proceed towards negotiations involving Tribal elders and Religious leaders.

2: Proceed with WOT and annihilate them.

Share your Ideas and participate in the poll.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Annihilate them, they will never stop in their cause, defeat is the only way to stop all this nonsense.

What poll?

Annihilate them, they will never stop in their cause, defeat is the only way to stop all this nonsense.

I have added the poll now , Press F5 on your keybord.

Surrender or Death :pakistan:

I am Fed up of these peace talks now :angry: - though if they are willing to co-operate with Pakistan army in all matters accepting the writ of the government - We still have some space for negotiations

What poll?

This is the issue that they dont have any Cause.

Surrender or Death :pakistan:

I am Fed up of these peace talks now :angry: - though if they are willing to co-operate with Pakistan army in all matters accepting the writ of the government - We still have some space for negotiations

I partly agree with that.

Is their cause not to install a hardline government in Pakistan much like Afghanistan.

You and i Both know that it is nothing but a Pipe dream, Pakistan is and will remain an Islamic democratic Nation.

We have world's 6th largest conventional & Nuclear armed Millitary.
They can do their dirty work and Terror acts but they cant overthrow our state i promise.

both of them,,,

i mean identification of terrorists and real Tribals is necessary and their motive as well, and then forming a clear policy based on above knowledge.

I am the first person here who believes negotiations is the way to go. The reasons are:

- TTP make a huge population and its not just an army, its an ideology and ideology can not be destroyed. The more you try to kill it, the more reasons you give them to justify their cause.

- Today thousands of people, lacs actually are ready to sacrifice themselves for these groups. They are doing so because they are unhappy, unsatisfied with something. The govt needs to change the reason why they take up arms.

- Education, jobs, social upliftment is what will eradicate the ideology behind the terrorism. Majority, infact more than 90% of the so called terrorists are just dummies doing what their masters command them to do. Killing them won't change the scenario. The masters need to be killed. Social and economic development would be more than enough to lure the rest 90% away to a greater cause.

- Killing all of them would strengthen them further. They might get weak but as soon as the army operations are over, they will come up like earthworms come up in rains.

Just my 2 cents.

I am the first person here who believes negotiations is the way to go. The reasons are:

- TTP make a huge population and its not just an army, its an ideology and ideology can not be destroyed. The more you try to kill it, the more reasons you give them to justify their cause.

- Today thousands of people, lacs actually are ready to sacrifice themselves for these groups. They are doing so because they are unhappy, unsatisfied with something. The govt needs to change the reason why they take up arms.

- Education, jobs, social upliftment is what will eradicate the ideology behind the terrorism. Majority, infact more than 90% of the so called terrorists are just dummies doing what their masters command them to do. Killing them won't change the scenario. The masters need to be killed. Social and economic development would be more than enough to lure the rest 90% away to a greater cause.

- Killing all of them would strengthen them further. They might get weak but as soon as the army operations are over, they will come up like earthworms come up in rains.

Just my 2 cents.

First time I totally agree with you

defeat ideology with ideology throgh education and effective targetted propoganda utilizing all resources.
My favourite quote is
" History is economics in action" (Marx)
it is indeed.

learn objectively who TTP are and what they want. The biggest problem is not negating their ideology but potraying their destructive aspects as works of some seretive intelligence agencies like RAW CIA e.t.c.

The Saudis have been able to tackle their extremist problem in this way. And although Pakistan might not have the same resources, it should try to follow their (Saudi's) solution and develop their own solution to the extremist problem. And it starts with accepting and taking ownership of the problem rather than deflecting it.

At the same time ofcourse there will be a small hardcore group that will only undestand the language of violence. and can't be reformed.

‘Saudi Terrorist Rehab Program Still Works’ | Crossroads Arabia

talk with who????????????// a group of blood thirsty guys ? man if you kill one of them its mean you atleast save 10 innocent lifes.we have to kill all of them even if we leave 5 of them then we should be ready for 5 sucide blast or 50 inncoents lifes waste

kill every talib were you see.

Give them a chance to lay their weapons down and from that point start living like human being, if not give them a crashing defeat that they will never ever put their head up, finish them all for once and for good.

Back
Top Bottom