What's new

Six Afghan ‘terrorists’ working for NDS Afghanistan nabbed from Balochistan, says home minister

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Six Afghan ‘terrorists’ nabbed from Balochistan, says home minister
By News Desk
Published: May 26, 2016
1110930-SarfarazBugtix-1464264965-718-640x480.jpg

Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti addresses a press conference in Quetta on September 8, 2015. PHOTO: BANARAS KHAN/EXPRESS

Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti announced the arrest of six Afghan terrorists from the province.

“Security forces have nabbed six Afghan terrorists involved in explosions, killings and other acts of terrorism in the provincial capital,” he announced in a press briefing on Thursday.

Bugti said India’s premier spy agency RAW and Afghan intelligence NDS were working in collusion to destabilise Pakistan.

Indian spy admits RAW destabilising Pakistan

“People of Balochistan are paying the price of sheltering Afghan refugees,” he said. “I ask upon international and local authorities to arrange their evacuation.”

I have noticed that Balochs strongly want the Afghan refugees out of Pakistan. I have met a Baloch who professed ignorance over any atrocities committed on Balochistan by the army when I asked but acknowledged Pashtuns were settling in the villages and Baloch populated areas and they wanted them out.

I think ethnic rivalry if not tensions are everywhere in Pakistan even amongst the Balochs. Balochs want rights over their own resources however and government should give them these rights.

I have noticed that Balochs strongly want the Afghan refugees out of Pakistan. I have met a Baloch who professed ignorance over any atrocities committed on Balochistan by the army when I asked but acknowledged Pashtuns were settling in the villages and Baloch populated areas and they wanted them out.

I think ethnic rivalry if not tensions are everywhere in Pakistan even amongst the Balochs. Balochs want rights over their own resources however and government should give them these rights.
There never has been Pashtun settlements in any Baloch area. Baloch districts are in fact "no go areas", Pashtuns are not allowed to conduct businesses there, and any Pashtun mazdoor working in their areas can be killed by the separatists.

Got a funny feeling this might be something to do with the killing of Mullah Mansoor. It will be interesting to know where in Baluchistan these Afghans were captured from.

It is now establish that it was NOT a drone strike. Yesterday I was watching Gen retd, Ghulam Mustafa on Dr Shahid Masood program. He revealed something very interesting. It seems the American hired some Taliban from within to kill Mullah Mansoor. It also correlated with Taliban own statement that they are looking for those who assisted in the killing of their leader.

The exact statement of this dikhead is View attachment 307048

This is very irresponsible statement from so called Interior minister of Balochistan, he is implying that the province only belongs to Balochs . This province name is a misnomer.....without Brahuis, Balochs are actually not a majority in the province. I think the name of the province should be changed so that these turds like Sarfraz can be humbled down.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch

He is telling this to Afghans. And yes why not? If Afghans are causing law and order situation, worst terrorism, then what needs to be done must be done for the sake Pakistan and its citizens. Baluchis are Pakistani citizens. Are you an Afghan that your arse is on fire?

Shoot down the drones
Okay secondly publicly hang them.
Afghanistan ko is ki zuban main samjhain :)

The indian agents and the Afghani agents should we dealt with of course we can't hang them or torture them but life imprisonment should do.

good remove all of afgans from pakistan soil and retake angoor ada post .. ehsan faramosh koom...

http://www.dawn.com/news/1260814/six-afghan-spies-arrested-from-balochistan-says-home-minister

QUETTA: Balochistan Home Minister Sarfaraz Bugti in a press briefing on Thursday announced the arrest of six “Afghan spies” from the province’s Pishin area.

Bugti claimed the arrested spies were involved in subversive activities in the province, including targeted killings. The provincial minister lashed out at Afghan intelligence agency – National Directorate of Security – for deceiving Pakistan.

Spy confessions
  • Paid Rs 80,000 per bombing
  • Paid Rs 250,000 per assassination
  • Logistical and financial support provided by Afghan NDS
  • Three NDS generals were running the operations
“What is the Afghan intelligence doing with Pakistan?”

Bugti stated the spies were paid Rs 80,000 per bombing, and received a much higher sum of Rs 250,000 for carrying out a targeted attack on an individual.

Shedding light on the NDS's handlers responsible for running the spies, Bugti named three NDS generals, one of whom is now retired.

"General Naeem Baloch, General Momin and General Malik are the handlers of the network, and General Malik has retired now."

He elaborated that the generals were providing financial and logistical support to the spies with the aim of spreading chaos in Balochistan, and Pakistan as a whole.

Replying to a question, the home minister stated that it is the responsibility of the Foreign Office now to raise the issue with Afghan government.

Bugti stated that Pakistan wants to foster brotherly relations with Afghanistan, but if the NDS continues with its subversive activities, then it would be very hard to do so.

The home minister also cautioned the Afghan president on the occasion to control his intelligence service, stating that relations between the two countries can deteriorate of such activities continue.

'Afghan refugees need to leave'
Bugti stated during the press conference that the time has come for the Afghan refugees to leave and return to their homeland.

He said Pakistan had housed refugees from across the border with “utmost respect” but added that it was time that “they go back to their homeland”.

"We have had enough. Either the Afghan refugees can return voluntarily with respect and dignity, or the people of Balochistan can humiliate them and throw them out of the country," thundered Bugti.

The minister added and said, "In our opinion, law and order is suffering because of them (Afghan refugees), and the NDS and RAW are using them to destabilise Pakistan, by destabilising Balochistan."

"NDS is a satellite organisation of RAW, and a very close nexus exists between the two."

Bugti also blamed Nadra for its failure in failing to curb the issuance of fake identity cards to illegal Afghan aliens, lamenting that such activities lead to an increase in terror activities, but also appreciated recent efforts in blocking fake identity cards.

The minister was accompanied by officials of the Frontier Corps (FC), with confessional videos of the alleged spies were shown to the media personnel present. All the confessions were in Pushto, except one, which was in Farsi.

Second major spy bust
The capture of the alleged Afghan spies is the second major counter-intelligence bust in the province of Balochistan.

Earlier in March, law enforcement agencies announced the arrest of Jadhav during an intelligence-based raid in Balochistan's Chaman.

The Indian Foreign Ministry also confirmed the arrested man was a former Indian Navy officer, but the Pakistani government claimed to have recovered travel documents and multiple fake identities of Jadhav, establishing him as an Indian spy who entered into Balochistan through Iran — holding a valid Iranian visa.

Jadhav was shifted to Islamabad for interrogation, during which an unnamed official said the spy revealed that he had purchased boats at the Iranian port in Chabahar in order to target Karachi and Gwadar ports in a terrorist plot. The official had said the 'RAW agent' is believed to be expert at Naval fighting techniques.

After Jadhav's arrest, Pakistan summoned Indian High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale to lodge a strong protest over 'India's spying activities' in Balochistan and Karachi.

Following revelations by the Indian spy, security was tightened across Balochistan, especially at the shared borders with Iran and Afghanistan.

The three Afghan generals of NDS should be, must be on the hit list of ISI. Eliminate these little fukers with impunity. Show no mercy. Anyone who in involved in spreading terrorism inside Pakistan must be skinned alive.

This is very irresponsible statement from so called Interior minister of Balochistan, he is implying that the province only belongs to Balochs . This province name is a misnomer.....without Brahuis, Balochs are actually not a majority in the province. I think the name of the province should be changed so that these turds like Sarfraz can be humbled down.

And your implying that Balochistan Pashtuns aren't loyal to the state of Pak?

By definition every citizen of Balochistan is a Baluch..

In which kind of dream you are living?. All the Afghan-Taliban and their families in Balochistan are hosted by ISI/Pakistani military

Mansoor family is in Iran. Go and ask the Persians.

Whoever abide by Pakistani laws and respect, give allegiance to Pakistan is most welcome. who ever works against Pakistan got ill feeling against Pakistan needs to be given a boot without any hesitation.

My question remain. Are you an Afghan living in Pakistan? If so, where your allegiance lies?

While I am at it, read the whole story. He has given names of Afghan terrorists official cum generals of NDS.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1260814/six-afghan-spies-arrested-from-balochistan-says-home-minister

There never has been Pashtun settlements in any Baloch area. Baloch districts are in fact "no go areas", Pashtuns are not allowed to conduct businesses there, and any Pashtun mazdoor working in their areas can be killed by the separatists.
I have noted that such thoughts are wrong and am not here to argue the point from Pashtun/Baloch perspectives as I do not believe in ethnic division. I was just expressing the thoughts of one Baloch I met.

People should think about the nation first and accept the other ethnic groups as brothers. That is how a nation works, with the respect of its citizens for each other. If the ethnic groups are polarized and do not respect each other a situation like Afghanistan, Congo (DROC) or Rwanda can occur.

The non-inclusive spirit is present deeply in Karachi where Pashtuns from other regions are not even allowed to vote. I hope people rise up to say they will not tolerate ethnic bigotry. I have also acknowledged how pashtuns tend to be at the receiving end as they migrate most and Karachi has a bigger population of Pashtuns than even Peshawar. Lets hope for the best.

And your implying that Balochistan Pashtuns aren't loyal to the state of Pak?

By definition every citizen of Balochistan is a Baluch..
He will always post divisive things. Never will he unite the nation. Its his disease. Pashtuns in Balochistan are as patriotic as anyone else. I have deep respect for Pashtuns so much so that I want to become like them. But Samandri does not see the positive signs- a muhajir with weak or no pashtun background defending Pashtuns... these divisions worry me because Bengal happened over an ethnic problem.

In which kind of dream you are living?. All the Afghan-Taliban and their families in Balochistan are hosted by ISI/Pakistani military
As I said. Not a word on what the NDS spies revealed but on a spree against the ISI/military. ISI may have a wrong approach but Afghanistan has challenged us from the start. Its refusal to forget the durand line isthe problem as it was in 50-60's when Daood khan sent militias to "retake" Bajaur.

He may be yet another unthankful afghan i guess. Studied here, earned here and now sitting in eu or us or even afghanistan; cursing pakistan and pakistanis. Pakistan is for pakistanis only enough of these drug and arms dealers kick them out thats enough.

As I Pakistani, I demand the pictures of these three Afghans generals in NDS to be shown to the nation of 200 million. So we know and understand and be clear in our mind as to who are these animals.

Back
Top Bottom