What's new

Sindh secretary health is the son in law of chief minister Qaim Ali Shah sindh health ministry MQM

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
الطاف حسین کی کامیابی پاکستان کے ساتھ وابستہ ہے

۔ ڈاکٹر صغیر احمد تو سندھ حکومت میں صوبائی وزیر صحت ہیں اور آج کل سیکرٹری ہیلتھ سے ان کی خاصی گڑ بڑ چل رہی ہے سیکرٹری ہیلتھ قائم علی شاہ کے داماد ہیں۔ چھوٹے بڑے حکمرانوں کے داماد جمہوریت میں بادشاہت کے نمائندے ہوتے ہیں۔ اس میں اب افسران بھی شامل ہو گئے ہیں۔

الطاف حسین کی کامیابی پاکستان کے ساتھ وابستہ ہے

۔ ڈاکٹر صغیر احمد تو سندھ حکومت میں صوبائی وزیر صحت ہیں اور آج کل سیکرٹری ہیلتھ سے ان کی خاصی گڑ بڑ چل رہی ہے سیکرٹری ہیلتھ قائم علی شاہ کے داماد ہیں۔ چھوٹے بڑے حکمرانوں کے داماد جمہوریت میں بادشاہت کے نمائندے ہوتے ہیں۔ اس میں اب افسران بھی شامل ہو گئے ہیں۔
Dr saqir na tu jaisay baray teer maray ha apni Health Ministry mei.

Just name one Hospital which is now International standards, in whole sindh!

remember health ministry is with MQM from last several years.

Dr saqir na tu jaisay baray teer maray ha apni Health Ministry mei.

Just name one Hospital which is now International standards, in whole sindh!

remember health ministry is with MQM from last several years.

beta you know anything about health department?

previous term the primary health care was separated from health ministry which is now run by NGOs, the hospital making is their business not health department, secondly there is not enough fund to even fund basic health campaigns, forget making hospitals

thirdly from the tussle between secretary and the minister it shows that PPP is running the affiars and it is not letting MQM work properly, MQM is just taken the ministry

Last edited:
tu bhai jan MQM ko foran resign kar dayna chahiye, wizarat sa chiptay rehnay ka kia maqsad ha, jhanday wali gari!

Name one Hospital which is now International standard in MQM tenure of Health Ministry?

Danish

tu bhai jan MQM ko foran resign kar dayna chahiye, wizarat sa chiptay rehnay ka kia maqsad ha, jhanday wali gari!

Name one Hospital which is now International standard in MQM tenure of Health Ministry?

Danish

please read my previous post, i don't have to repeat the answer again, MQM wants to share power with PPP, but its keeping MQM in the side line

please read my previous post, i don't have to repeat the answer again, MQM wants to share power with PPP, but its keeping MQM in the side line
please read my question! again
name only one Hospital which is now achieve international standards, during the MQM 's tenure of Health Ministry?

please read my question! again
name only one Hospital which is now achieve international standards, during the MQM 's tenure of Health Ministry?

please read my above post in your first reply, which of it you don't understand?

brother,

u not have answer of my Question!
in 6 years no Hospital upgraded to International standards!
in 6 years name one Hospital which built by MQM's Minster and which is have International Standards.

Danish

brother,

u not have answer of my Question!
in 6 years no Hospital upgraded to International standards!
in 6 years name one Hospital which built by MQM's Minster and which is have International Standards.

Danish

please read my above post, and then ask what thing you don't understand, now stop repeating again and again

beta you know anything about health department?

previous term the primary health care was separated from health ministry which is now run by NGOs, the hospital making is their business not health department, secondly there is not enough fund to even fund basic health campaigns, forget making hospitals

thirdly from the tussle between secretary and the minister it shows that PPP is running the affiars and it is not letting MQM work properly, MQM is just taken the ministry
Then MQM should move for abolishing the post of Health Minister in Sindh, last 18 years MQM has had health ministry cant shift the blame on 18th amendment. Did civil improve in the times when MQM had total monopoly or for that matter Jinnah?

Brother,

the problem with MQM'ers are they just blame, they never accept responsibility!

so if they not have a powers to deliver then why u r sitting in Ministry?

Then MQM should move for abolishing the post of Health Minister in Sindh, last 18 years MQM has had health ministry cant shift the blame on 18th amendment. Did civil improve in the times when MQM had total monopoly or for that matter Jinnah?

18 years? are you feeling okay?

18 years? are you feeling okay?
i dont said that MQM have Health Ministry from last 18 years.
secondly Jinnah Hospital and Civil Hospitals were properties of federal governments before 18th Amendment, so if some work done jinnah or civil then that funds was provided by federal government not by a provincial Minister.

i dont said that MQM have Health Ministry from last 18 years.
secondly Jinnah Hospital and Civil Hospitals were properties of federal governments before 18th Amendment, so if some work done jinnah or civil then that funds was provided by federal government not by a provincial Minister.

18th amendment or not, the department is clearly not being run properly, MQM health minister is not appointing the secretary of health who is son in law of qaim ali shah and the guy doesn't even accept orders from sagheer ahmed

the funds get released by CM sindh, at this time funds are not even enough to run health campaigns properly, you can see the previous videos of mr sagheer where he complained that funds didn't get released by the sindh govt and it has long history of tussle

Chalo 16 sal hi sahi

app kahan se yeh facts le ker arahe hain, please give me details and sources, MQM only had health ministry from 2008 till 2013 and for one year MQM was not in sindh govt, so it make 5 yrs and 3 months

Back
Top Bottom