What's new

Sindh MPA says women mentally torture men

Ahmad

Reaction score
KARACHI: A male Pakistani lawmaker has drawn jeers for proposing a committee to stop the “mental torture” of men by women.

Jam Tamachi Unar suggested the idea Thursday, after the assembly in Sindh province resolved to create a panel to investigate the torture of women in the country’s rural areas.

The proposal drew shouts of “Shame!” from female assembly members. Most of the women stormed out of the session, while some of the men laughed.

Unar told The Associated Press that he was only joking but that it’s a “bitter truth that the same way women are tortured in rural areas, men are the victims of mental torture in urban neighborhoods.”

Violence against women is common in Pakistan, partly thanks to patriarchal attitudes and lax law enforcement.

Sindh MPA says women mentally torture men | Provinces | DAWN.COM

hehehehehehehehehehe well isnt true ? :P it reminds of a news about harassment of husband in India hehehehehe

hehehehehehehehehehe well isnt true ? :P it reminds of a news about harassment of husband in India hehehehehe

Trust me Jana, that guy is absolutely right. It might sound funny to all of us, but it is true what he is saying. Women have been physically violance against men, although women are more likely to be physically assaulted in a relationship compare to men. Nagging is also a kind of mental torture, it is actually considered as domestic violance---we all know who do the nagging in a relationship, dont we?

hahahaha ..... rural women ka badla sheher ki ladies leti hain , this is so funny

women beating men is not someting new and it happens in every country. i have witnessed it in afghanistan and here the UK.
It happens in India in a larger scale specially in Mumbai... but due to selfrespect most Men like me dont make it public (although am not married but still experience it daily )

It happens in India in a larger scale specially in Mumbai... but due to selfrespect most Men like me dont make it public (although am not married but still experience it daily )

look the body of your avatar and you beaten from a women wowwwwwww lol

Lag ta haii tumhari koi GF nahi haii...aur meri GF punjabi baki app samaj lo kaise dhoti hogi mujhe...

mujhy GFs or wifes palny ka koi shouk nhi .mera kuta hi bhut wafadar hai jo kafi hai.lol women se jitna door raho gay utna khush raho gay.lol secret of my happy life is there is no women in my life or even near my life.

mujhy GFs or wifes palny ka koi shouk nhi .mera kuta hi bhut wafadar hai jo kafi hai.lol women se jitna door raho gay utna khush raho gay.lol secret of my happy life is there is no women in my life or even near my life.

Yaar main bhi kabhi kabhi ye hi sochta hu...but what to do my marriage is almost fixed...

Back
Top Bottom