What's new

Shootout of the most rare Animal on the planet - Snow Leopoard (Pakistan)

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Location (Unknown) - Pakistan
Photography by: Waleed Irfan

BBC Official Documentary on Snow Leopard (One and only film on the Snow Leopard)

In 2004, a team from the Planet Earth series captured the first ever film of a wild snow leopard in the mountains of Pakistan. For Nisar Malik, who led the expedition, these images sparked a passion that compelled him to return. With cameraman Mark Smith, he spent two years documenting the snow leopard’s daily life, finally lifting the veil on the most elusive of all cats.

Hidden away in a cave in the mountains of Pakistan – one of the last refuges of the snow leopard – the most rare and most beautiful of all big cats. Journalist Nisar Malik trying to help protect this endangered cat… The film takes the viewer into a mysterious, uncharted part of the world.

Flickr: Flickr: Fotorix Studio's Photostream
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fotorix-Studio/189176769606

© 2012 Fotorix | Don't use without permission.

Last edited by a moderator:

I took most of the top shot of big cats in Pakistan ... like Lions African Lions, Lions Cubs, Royal Siberian Tigers (White), Royal Tigers Cubs, Common Leopards, Cheetah, Black Cat, Jaguar, Brazilian Tigers etc... but never seen such Beautiful Predator before... beautiful big huge Tail Cat.... lovely fur skin... amazing...

There should be a sanctuary for the Snow Leopards of Pakistan. They are a national treasure.

Awesome pics!!! It's not easy spotting them in the wild.

A real beauty I must say .... Thanx alot for the share ....

off : if U can remember " TAI LUNG " it's the same

Untitledttt.jpg

Nawaz sharif had one of these as pet...
Its still there,but not with him....
Nawaz sharif gave it up because of bad publicity it was causing him..Now its held some where else....
I saw it..But cant remember where...
Any help here?

As much as their beautiful, i would never want to go near one, especially after how a leopoard skinned a dude's scalp in india.

seriously most rare ????? snow leopard in not even in top 10 !!!

seriously most rare ????? snow leopard in not even in top 10 !!!

Of course you can post which animal you deem to be rare??? REad the heading of the thread..Its not just about snow leopard.

Nawaz sharif had one of these as pet...
Its still there,but not with him....
Nawaz sharif gave it up because of bad publicity it was causing him..Now its held some where else....
I saw it..But cant remember where...
Any help here?

it was not snow leaopard it was white tiger now its in a small zoo of galiyat region i will share pic of white tiger owned by him

Back
Top Bottom