What's new

SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDER GIVEN sindh CM

Cent4

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Waking up to the ongoing unrest in Karachi which has claimed lives of over 60 innocent people during span of 72 hours, the Sindh government has issued orders of ‘shoot-at-sight’ to law enforcement agencies upon seeing miscreants in Karachi, SAMAA reported late Thursday.

Meanwhile, Interior Minister A. Rehman Malik has resolved to deploy 1000 Frontier Constabulary (FC) men to help police and rangers maintain the law and order situation in metropolis.

As per current situation, all the petrol pumps and other fuel stations are closed while the roads as well as streets have gone completely deserted. Miscreants are moving about undeterred in the city. Houses are being set on fire. Incidents of heavy firing are being reported in many areas. Hospitals are abound in injured persons. Police and rangers are acting like onlookers.

However, the Interior Minister Abdul Rehman Malik has claimed that ‘he knows everything.’

All Karachi Traders Ittehad (AKTI), responding to the appeal of MQM’s mourning day, has announced closure of all kinds of trade today (Friday).

The announcement to deploy FC men in Karachi speaks volume for failure of police and rangers to ensure peace and order in Karachi.

Upon the appeal from MQM to observe Mourning Day, the business in most areas had gone shut before Thursday night while the educational institutions will remain closed on Friday in line with the appeal.

All Karachi Transport Ittehad (AKTI) has announced keeping busses on ground on Friday. SAMAA

CM issues shoot at sight orders in Karachi :: SAMAA TV :: Top Story, Breaking News, Latest News, Pakistan News, World News, Sports News, Business News, Entertainment News, Health News, Innovation News, Videos

Thats harsh. Didn't realize it was that bad down there. Whts the unrest about?

This is ridiculous this not some local gangs fighting. they are firing rockets and grenades. yesterday lot of russian origin grenades were found.

In all this crap only innocent civilian are suffering Innocent people are dying.

An afghanistan like situation developing? Sure seems like it. Btw, this "shoot on sight" will do more harm than good.

An afghanistan like situation developing? Sure seems like it. Btw, this "shoot on sight" will do more harm than good.

this is karachi not kabul.

it might do more harm but what can one do when these people are more equipped then police.

What can one say?

Life in the whole subcontinent has become crazy!

Terrorists, fundamentalists, rabble rousers, strikers, government......they are all ensuring life becomes one huge mess!

One can'r even emigrate to foreign lands. They too are insufferable!

What is the answer?

holy .....sh*t GRENADES ????

whAT IS F**k is going on!!!

An afghanistan like situation developing? Sure seems like it.

Wrong.

Only a small area of Karachi is affected (mostly one of the poor areas of the city). The rest of the city is normal, so I don't know how Karachi all the sudden become afghanistan?

This has been going since the 80's. You'll see random upsurges of violence in Karachi from time to time.

It is estimated that there are 50,000 Rocket LAUNCHERS in Karachi, and that would mean more rockets than figures!

Wrong.

Only a small area of Karachi is affected (mostly one of the poor areas of the city). The rest of the city is normal, so I don't know how Karachi all the sudden become afghanistan?

This has been going since the 80's. You'll see random upsurges of violence in Karachi from time to time.

Thank you for clarification. I still do not understand how these social degenerates get free rein from time to time? As i understand, Karachi is in essence, an economic hotspot for Pakistan. Its rather strange that the government wouldn't do anything to reach a permanent solution in such a vital region.

Thank you for clarification. I still do not understand how these social degenerates get free rein from time to time? As i understand, Karachi is in essence, an economic hotspot for Pakistan. Its rather strange that the government wouldn't do anything to reach a permanent solution in such a vital region.

The thing is that law and order has been pretty bad in Karachi for some time now due to refugees ,"gun culture" :rolleyes:, and the grudges of political parties towards one another. In a city like Karachi its hard to keep track of everyone due to the sheer amount of people. The only way to stop this is de-weaponize the city (and the whole country for that matter) and limit the influence of political parties.

As for the government, well they could care less what happens to Pakistan let alone Karachi. Because if they did care then you would not be seeing this violence going on right now or even the amount of suicide bombing going that occur in Pakistan. We just have to hope that the next government will be different and do something about all this.

We just have to hope that the next government will be different and do something about all this.

Insha-allah, it just might. Imran khan seems to gaining greater influence with each passing day. As an Indian, i hope the relations between our two nations improve.

Back
Top Bottom