What's new

Shiv Sena says Pakistan Murdabad, in return Indian Muslims Riot

Loafer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Coming face-to-face during their protest marches, Shiv Sena leaders and Muslims clashed with each other at Phagwara on Friday. No casualties were reported as the police managed to control the situation.

Sources said following the recent disruption of the Amarnath Yatra in Jammu and Kashmir, the Shiv Sena leaders had been targeting the local Muslims and raising anti-Pakistan slogans. On Thursday evening, they wrote ‘Pakistan Murdabad” on the wall of a shop owned by a Muslim.

Muslims protested against this attitude of the Shiv Sena and took out a march under the leadership of Uvais-ur- Rehman, the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid of Pahgwara. The Shiv Sena leaders, too, carried out a protest march, led by their state vice-president Inderjit Karwal, while raising anti-Pakistan slogans. Both the groups came face to face at Naiyan Wala Chowk and passed comments on each other. Tempers ran high and both the sides started pelting stones at each other. SHO Aman Devesher suffered minor injuries.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...wara-shiv-sena-workers-muslims-clash-2930863/

This is getting hilarious by the day.

I bet you these Muslims will be called 'anti-nationals' now.

This is getting hilarious by the day.

I bet you these Muslims will be called 'anti-nationals' now.

They already are and majority feels that. Just a because it is not expressed in the national discourse doesn't mean love for Muslim exists.

Indian Muslims love Pakistan. Does Pakistan love them?

shive sena and other of their kind love us more then Indian Muslims.. they cant even utter a sentence without mentioning Pakistan..

Indians will be doing Pakistan a favour by terming Muslims in India as anti-India and Pro-Pakistan. Weather it is thoughtful strategy or just a stupid chanting.. in both cases I see India at the receiving end for this.

Indians will be doing Pakistan a favour by terming Muslims in India as anti-India and Pro-Pakistan. Weather it is thoughtful strategy or just a stupid chanting.. in both cases I see India at the receiving end for this.

Believe me it is Indian benefit. Anything which absolves Muslims from India it is good for us.

Back
Top Bottom