What's new

Sheikh Mujib brutality

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Sheikh Mujib brutality

This thread captures Sheikh Mujib brutality in Bangladesh during the period of 1972 and 1975. During his time thousands of Bangladesh political activists were abducted, tortured and killed. Most famous of Sheikh Mujib victim was Siraj Sikdar, a leftist political leader. After killing Siraj Sikdar Mujib chest thumped in the parliament and asked where is Siraj now?

Sheikh Mujib created bruttal force of rakkhi bahini tortured and killed political activists, journalists and anyone opposed dictatorial and autocratic rule one party rule.

Hahahaha! :omghaha:

Another blatant attempt to troll the successful development of our great nation. Now you will use 40 year old lies to prove your non-existent points?!

Remember - you are the sad, low grade people who in an earlier thread wished Pakistan would take BD back again. Trying to unbirth your own country?! Oh how i wish the same fate had befallen you!

Another blatant attempt to troll the successful development of our great nation. Now you will use 40 year old lies to prove your non-existent points?!

Remember - you are the sad, low grade people who in an earlier thread wished Pakistan would take BD back again. Trying to unbirth your own country?! Oh how i wish the same fate had befallen you!

So tell us, why such a great leader killed by it's own people when he liberated your sorry arses from evil muzlim Pakistan.

Pakistan was BD's sovereign form, that S. Mujib himself worked for and contested to become president of. so "Pakistan taking BD back" is same as BD reverting to its form before the Indian annexation. and you shouldn't have had a problem with that

You're own government is selling out it's nation's sovereignty, it's not random internet comments you should be worried about. Besides, even if BD offered, Pakistan wouldn't take it. BD was a geographical problem since the birth of Pakistan, and should have been independent from the beginning.

Hahahaha!

the problem with most awamis is that they dont really realise that mujib was never in the favour of breaking pak. he wanted to be the pm of the whole of pak . it only after 25 march that this isssue started.

your dear leader was about as razakar as bhutto uncle :) only difference is that mujib ended up on the wining side:dance3:

He was so great that no one was there to say inna Lilllah, instead people celebrated.
Follower of bal politics are nothing but dogs.

Pakistan was BD's sovereign form, that S. Mujib himself worked for and contested to become president of. so "Pakistan taking BD back" is same as BD reverting to its form before the Indian annexation. and you shouldn't have had a problem with that

Bal people are mushrik in mind and soul. They are trying to reunite bd with their mushrik brethren.

Oh bangladesh it seems enemy is within ..it goes beyond political indifference ..

I think Bangladeshi people prefer to be under Hindu rule instead of Muslim rule. I think that's mainly due to its geographic location which is that it does not have any Muslim neighbours neither it's near any other Muslim country.

When Bangladesh was part of Muslim Pakistan, the natural agitated reaction of Bangali people was to reject this and go as far as waging a war under the Hindu leadership to disassociate themselves from their Western brothers.

It's a strange people.

I think Bangladeshi people prefer to be under Hindu rule instead of Muslim rule. I think that's mainly due to its geographic location which is that it does not have any Muslim neighbours neither it's near any other Muslim country.

When Bangladesh was part of Muslim Pakistan, the natural agitated reaction of Bangali people was to reject this and go as far as waging a war under the Hindu leadership to disassociate themselves from their Western brothers.

It's a strange people.
They chose to live under Constitutional rule as opposed to a West Pakistani colony which till today treats Constitution as a piece of paper.
They had the right idea. And they have been far better off for it.

They chose to live under Constitutional rule as opposed to a West Pakistani colony which till today treats Constitution as a piece of paper.
They had the right idea. And they have been far better off for it.

Pakistan-BangladeshGDP1972-2013-1.png

Source of the above data can be found here: List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan lost more than half of it's population after 1971, which meant losing more than half of it's workforce, lost 1/6 of it's territory, faced war and annexation from Afghanistan, nuclear threat from India, crippling sanctions from the United States, invasion from the Soviet Union, occupation of territory by India, more sanctions from the United States and finally facing NATO in Afghanistan.

Just look at the above table and look at the GDP for 1971 and 1972 for both countries. In the last 43 years, Bangladesh's GDP has only contracted for two years (1981 and 1982) while Pakistan's GDP has contracted at least six times (1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002 and 2009).

What is Bangladesh's excuse for lagging behind Pakistan for the past 43-years, yes, forty-three-years?

Source of the above data can be found here: List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan lost more than half of it's population after 1971, which meant losing more than half of it's workforce, lost 1/6 of it's territory, faced war and annexation from Afghanistan, nuclear threat from India, crippling sanctions from the United States, invasion from the Soviet Union, occupation of territory by India, more sanctions from the United States and finally facing NATO in Afghanistan.

Just look at the above table and look at the GDP for 1971 and 1972 for both countries. In the last 43 years, Bangladesh's GDP has only contracted for two years (1981 and 1982) while Pakistan's GDP has contracted at least six times (1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002 and 2009).

What is Bangladesh's excuse for lagging behind Pakistan for the past 43-years, yes, forty-three-years?
As your table clearly implies the economic gap between Bangladesh and Pakistan has been reducing consistently in percentage terms.

Secondly, on social indicators, Bangladesh has already exceeded Pakistan.

I think both of them are compelling enough to say that BD made the right choice.

As your table clearly implies the economic gap between Bangladesh and Pakistan has been reducing consistently in percentage terms. ...

How exactly? What was Bangladeshi/Pakistani GDP in 1972 and what was it in 2013?

all Bhutto's fault

Last time I checked, the delusional General Yahya Khan was in power in 1971.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom