What's new

shall china be united again?

I consider Taiwan to reunite with motherland once China becomes full democracy but Mongolia?
I'm not sure even the chinese want Mongolia to be a part of them.

China wont even be considering becoming democracy for the next 40-60 years and then even after that the chances are still bleak

I think china will be reunited when the Chinese invade Taiwan

Invasion will be imminent if Taiwan declares itself a souvereign independant nation, regardless what the US or Russia want.
China is unlikely to give up on Taiwan.

I think China will wait a few years untill its army has the abillity to do a massive invasion without errors. China will also wait for an invasion of taiwan when its navy becomes a blue water navy capable of damaging US interests in the Pasific, and Indian ocean ( with pakistan on its side)

Its a process that might take decades not years!
The navy is growing stonger but they need several aircraft carriers to have a credible deterrance against the mighty USN. Today they have none!

A full blockade of Taiwan is possible even with the current status quo but the durabilty of such an agression might cost China heavily without result.

I say another 10-15 years before China can take the break away republic by force.

China can currently wipe Taiwan off the map even without using nukes but what good would a taiwan without people and heavily damaged do than a prosperious taiwan

The Chinese have one of the best ship building industry's in the world. If they really tried they can make 7 carriers in the class of the Nimitz within 10 years

A blockade would be no good since the USN and possibly the japanese navy would interfere unless the Chinese improve there surface fleet with stealth and new radar and ASM missile technology

let's get one thing straight here... the unitfication depends on china!!!
taiwan: i dont think USA and taiwanese ppl really wants independents
Mongolia: ppl there love china(econmic issues).......
plus type 99 tanks could run around
in Mongolia just like a home base playground......... lol (dont give me **** about how USA air/ground force is gona be there(only if there is magic-by pass russia or china would be impossible)....... (i am sure russian wont mind....)

true..... china has a great ship building industry! just didnt get to the point where massive warships are needed(051, 051B, 051C, 052, 052B, 052C... are all experimental designs with limited numbers) hopefully they will start poping out more DDGs when PLAN felt more confient to bring taiwan bak to papa...:D

Dont you think if China invades Mongolia that russia would feel threatened by the heavy chinese preseance

The russians like India, japan and Taiwan are heavily countious with China and the last thing they would want is a war on the door steps

Kaiser said:
Dont you think if China invades Mongolia that russia would feel threatened by the heavy chinese preseance

The russians like India, japan and Taiwan are heavily countious with China and the last thing they would want is a war on the door steps
no..... mongolia used to be part of china for a long time and china russia get along just fine for 300 years until the end of ww2 russian helped them to declear independents....

china and russian didn't get along fine, they took territories 2 times the size of mongolia from china, they only got along fine after china became communists.

tats during Qing's era..... plus china dont really need those northern regions.......

well, you said china and russian got along fine for 300 years, so unless this is 2249, so yea, china and russia did not get along fine for 300 years, cuz during that time, they took territories 2 times the size of mongolia from china.

seriously, learn to finish one foot before starting on the other eh? did u catch the stupid living in the state?

bushsuck said:
well, you said china and russian got along fine for 300 years, so unless this is 2249, so yea, china and russia did not get along fine for 300 years, cuz during that time, they took territories 2 times the size of mongolia from china.
i was refering to Qing era... from 顺治~嘉庆 tats 300 years of sino-russia relationship.......

Back
Top Bottom