What's new

Shahid Afridi denies reports of joining PML-N

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Renowned Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi has denied media reports about his joining the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), saying that he only went to meet Nawaz Sharif and not joined the party.

Brushing aside the media reports, Shahid Afridi, widely recognized as ‘Boom Boom Afridi, said that he visited Nawaz Sharif to offer condolence over the demise of his brother Abbas Sharif.

Earlier today, the local media reported that Shahid Afridi joined PML-N during his meeting with the party chief Nawaz Sharif.

67523_362923060476272_1867883607_n.jpg

He termed the media unprofessional, not PML-N. Regarding his visit, it was for condolences of Abbas Sharif. He said his father is good friends with NS. He said if he wants to join politics, he can, but not thinking to do anything currently

Thats the most important news Pakistan needed today, thank God he isnt

LAHORE: Renowned Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi has denied media reports about his joining the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), saying that he only went to meet Nawaz Sharif and not joined the party.

Brushing aside the media reports, Shahid Afridi, widely recognized as ‘Boom Boom Afridi, said that he visited Nawaz Sharif to offer condolence over the demise of his brother Abbas Sharif.

Earlier today, the local media reported that Shahid Afridi joined PML-N during his meeting with the party chief Nawaz Sharif.

afridi and Abbas both work in tableeghi jamat

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @Leader good one...:omghaha:aur surr k bachay kuchay baal bhi mujhay elections k baad ghayeb nazar arahay hain:omghaha:

please elaborate.....:woot:

hmmm....but I wonder that why these media newspaper even announced that false news??I mean this will effect on PML-N'S REPUTATION ?:what:
This would have affected Afridi reputation not of Nawaz Shareef he already don't have any reputation

Last edited by a moderator:
As I always say, Pakistan media is totally unprofessional.

On a scale of 1 to 10 ( 10 being highly professional and 1 being unprofessional) i will rate Pakistani media (-1)

So,I think that this conclusion is much better that over all....our media's reputation was affected not Shahid neither Nawaz?

Well ! One have to accept that "Shair ne Madariyun, Anariyun ki Hawa band kardi thi Ek lamhe k liye" . :omghaha: ,

What there to elaborate yaara

He goes to express condolences and media spreads the most baseless rumor that "look he is with nawaz sharif so it means he has joined pmlN

without even knowing for certain that its fact and perhaps even knowingly they spread unproven rumor just to get people talking and gossiping

Our media is a joke. They have no discipline or ethics

Back
Top Bottom