What's new

SHAHEEN 3 is SLV or missile?

pakistanspacelv1.jpg

Look t the image of Shaheen III; its so awesome that it will be delayed & awaited not sooner than 2015. Such a design [Pakistan is capable of it] will not be restricted by technical aspects but by political ones. This design is a clear cut ICBM with either strapped on rockets or just fuel tanks. Either way we certainly don't want further Western pressures on our country by designing such Hawkish rockets...

pakistanspacelv1.jpg

Look t the image of Shaheen III; its so awesome that it will be delayed & awaited not sooner than 2015. Such a design [Pakistan is capable of it] will not be restricted by technical aspects but by political ones. This design is a clear cut ICBM with either strapped on rockets or just fuel tanks. Either way we certainly don't want further Western pressures on our country by designing such Hawkish rockets...

Why you don't think that this is not right time for missile test?
I think if it ready then we have to demonstrate it.
Sanctions can't be applied on Pakistan now.
We have enough pressure over our nukes numbers so what pressure could be more in that case?
Release this pressure by testing ICBM.

pakistanspacelv1.jpg

That would be pretty expensive and usless for such a rocket with 5 tank engine and a large capsole to launch just to blow up something, serioulsy.

THats just incredibly stupid !

THis is a typical SLV launch its not for ICBM.

Shaheen 3 is.........non-existent.

Why does globalsecurity their hypothetical line sketch would be flyable. As it is, S-2 is the slowest accelerating solid MRBM in the I-P-I region.

What SUPARCO showed at IDEAS, whether a hypothetical SLV model or hopefully a scale-model, is more credible than wikipedia or globalsecurity. And that is more probably liquid-fueled than not - we have the building blocks for the first stage in the Ghauri, and clues to what others have done with similar engines.

Stop opening threads off wiki articles please.

Shaheen 3 is.........non-existent.

Why does globalsecurity their hypothetical line sketch would be flyable. As it is, S-2 is the slowest accelerating solid MRBM in the I-P-I region.

What SUPARCO showed at IDEAS, whether a hypothetical SLV model or hopefully a scale-model, is more credible than wikipedia or globalsecurity. And that is more probably liquid-fueled than not - we have the building blocks for the first stage in the Ghauri, and clues to what others have done with similar engines.

Stop opening threads off wiki articles please.

Exactly.....Shaheen 3 is neither an SLV nor an ICBM...there will be no more missiles in Shaheen series...a new name for the next missile(4000km) will be used...

pakistanspacelv1.jpg

That would be pretty expensive and usless for such a rocket with 5 tank engine and a large capsole to launch just to blow up something, serioulsy.

THats just incredibly stupid !

THis is a typical SLV launch its not for ICBM.

So you want all the tanks & engines recovered; believe me thats if not stupid neither is realistic :)
Plus this [if its being worked on] is our first attempt to produce ICBM so we rather will start with some sort of bulk design; compare this with the Soviet first attempt with ICBM [also used as SLV]
r7_original_iso_tail_1.jpg

Hope I may be able to make you understand.
regards;

Time to speedup the development

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

And show what we can do just in case

I will be much happy if it is a SLV.
Heard that NESCOM is working on SLV ,it be Shaheen III

Shaheen is solid fuel right?

And Ghauri is Liquid fueled?

Wiki reports it but as far as I know, the project was put in cold storage due to so-called paucity of funds. It may have been restarted, though, but should still be languishing in research phase now...

For long time, Shaheen 3 test is awaiting.No new information is available right now.
IMO Pakistan should show some new missile test to counter resent missile test series of India.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Shaheen is solid fuel right?

And Ghauri is Liquid fueled?

Yes, thats right

Pakistan is in fact working on an SLV but it is not designated as shaheen III. the shaheen and Gauri are ballistic series. the Gauri series may not see any more models as Pakistan have opted to go for a solid fuel system that is Shaheen series.
yes, the shaheen III ballistics missile and the SLV might have many things in common but the SLV wont be name after a missile series. it will be a separate product.

teo11pakistanslvmodel2ev5.jpg

this might help.

indeed a SLV is in development since 1999.

Back
Top Bottom