What's new

Shaheed Lt. Syed Yasir Abbass !

My Shaheed brother ... you are not died in vein ... its the time for people like us to take the responsibility and charge of our country, if we really wants to save it ... we must understand our friend and foe within ... ... ...

Ina lillah e wa inna eleh e rajeun. May Allah accept his shahdat and bless his family with patience.

Guys, this is a condolence thread. Keep all theories and blame-games to yourself. Not here.

KARACHI (May 23) – Lieutenant Syed Yasir Abbas is the first martyr of PNS Mehran Operation who was serving as duty officer when the terrorists attacked the Naval base yesterday night.

Lt. Yasir Abbas belongs to a military family living in Lahore. His maternal grand father has served Pakistan Army as doctor and his own father is retired colonel from Pak Army.

Geo News correspondent Shahbaz Mian visited the home of martyred Lt. Yasir and talked to his family. Shahbaz Mian reported that Lt. Yasir Abbas last visited his family eight months back on the last Eid (Eid-ul-Azha).

Lt. Yasir was talking to his mother when terrorist struck with rockets and hand grenades. He asked permission from his mother before going to his life’s last mission and then fought bravely before he got three bullets in his chest. He gave his life protecting his motherland.

Shahbaz Mian reported further that the dead body of Lt. Yasir Abbas will reach Lahore today night and his last funeral services (Namaz-e-Janazah) will be offered tomorrow morning at 11:00 am.

The grand father of Lt. Yasir, Dr. Aslam, told media that Yasir gave his life only for Pakistan and the whole family is proud of him.

MAD NEWS

A salute to the solider ... my condolences to the bereaved family .

[MOD EDIT]

I salute the fallen soldier, and mourn his loss with his family in spirit.

May Allah give him heaven

Also, please post other people who were killed.

My Beloved Nephew and only Son of his Parents Lt. Syed Yasir Abbass has martyr in terrorist attack last night. He was an outstanding Student and cadet. He has pass out from Aeronautical institute Risalpur last year.
photo.php
Ina lillah e wa inna eleh e rajeun.

May Allah Almighty give you and his family members patience to deal with this loss.

Salute to this brave soldier from me.

Inna lillah e wa inna eleh e rajeun! Brave son of Pakistan, I salute you! Rest in peace!

Following is a famous quote of Gen Patton.

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived!

I will not say RIP. as he is Shaheed and Shaheed never dies.

Rang layay ga shaheedon ka lahoo.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
With honour: Lt Yasir Abbas laid to rest
Published: May 24, 2011
LAHORE: The funeral of Pakistan Navy Lieutenant Yasir Abbas who was martyred in the terrorist attack on PNS Mehran in Karachi, has been offered in Lahore, Tuesday.
Abbas was among the first to encounter the terrorists raiding the base. Interior minister Rehman Malik said Abbas’ brave efforts saved lives and vital military assets in the operation.
Governor Punjab Latif Khosa, Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Rashid mehmood, Navy Station Commander Akbar Naqi and Deputy Speaker of Punjab Assembly Rana Mash-hud attended the funeral prayers.
Abbas’ body arrived in Lahore on Monday night on a C-130 aircraft, and was later shifted to the hospital.
Defence Secretary Azhar Ali Khan and Former D-G Rangers Yaqoob Ali Khan handed over Abbas’ body to his father, Retired Lieutenant Colonel Jaffar Abbas.
Abbas has been buried at the Cavalry Grounds graveyard with full military honours.
Online, dozens of Facebook pages(Lieutenant Syed Yasir Abbas Shaheed | Facebook) have been created to honour Abbas’ valour in the line of duty.
With honour: Lt Yasir Abbas laid to rest – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom