What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Latest version of Shahed-129 MALE UCAV was shown to the Iranian nation as they held massive rally in the Iranian capital, Tehran, to mark the 37th anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution victory. (February 11, 2016)

The new version seems to feature Synthetic Aperture Radar under the fuselage and SATCOM in the nose section, in addition to improvements in the the engine bay.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Another Iranian UAV crashes in Syria (Hama):

CcYeyhZW4AAkwx0.jpg:large

Same type crashed in December in Qalamoun:

CcYfwurXEAEW7dl.jpg:large

how could you realize its iranian??
in attention to the captions, they are russians and belong to syrian Army.

why you sent these photos in shahed-129 thread? even if they would be iranian UAVs, you should post them in
Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions not here.

how could you realize its iranian??
in attention to the captions, they are russians and belong to syrian Army.
Russian UAVs are well known (Orlan, Eleron, Dozor, Forpost..). This is not any of them. Must be Iranian.
why you sent these photos in shahed-129 thread? even if they would be iranian UAVs, you should post them in
Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions not here.
All Iranian UAVs of this configuration are being called Shahed-129.

You can't even read.

The pictures you have brought in clearly are written on them, identifying it as Russian.

This is what Iranian drone does in Syria: Examining Iranian Drone Strikes in Syria | Offiziere.ch

For comparison this is video of your drone crashing (into a pile of rubbish nonetheless :lol:):

you knew all US fighter plane are Called F so if somebody is talking about F22 i'm allowed to jump there and talk about Brewster F2A Buffalo. Am I correct ?
brewster_buffalo.jpg
Every time you guys see a drone of this shape (long thin body and v shape tail) in Syrian skies u scream its Shahed-129.

You can't even read.

The pictures you have brought in clearly are written on them, identifying it as Russian.
I;ve already answered this. I can perfectly read, but guys who wrote it dont know about drones. I know. Russia does not have such drones, Iran has.

This is what Iranian drone does in Syria: Examining Iranian Drone Strikes in Syria | Offiziere.ch

For comparison this is video of your drone crashing (into a pile of rubbish nonetheless :lol:):

Israeli drones are flying in masses 24/7/365. Thats why your Hamas and Hezbollah buddies afraid to pick out their nose in open space and only fire rockets from civilian houses.

On the other hand ISIS in Syria manages to drive huge convoys hundreds of kms in open desert unnoticed. They even drive tanks in desert unnoticed.

Nothing to compare here.

Every time you guys see a drone of this shape (long thin body and v shape tail) in Syrian skies u scream its Shahed-129.

I;ve already answered this. I can perfectly read, but guys who wrote it dont know about drones. I know. Russia does not have such drones, Iran has.

Israeli drones are flying in masses 24/7/365. Thats why your Hamas and Hezbollah buddies afraid to pick out their nose in open space and only fire rockets from civilian houses.

On the other hand ISIS in Syria manages to drive huge convoys hundreds of kms in open desert unnoticed. They even drive tanks in desert unnoticed.

Nothing to compare here.
you knew Israel also have drone with such structure. By the way its not us who call every such plane shahed 129 , you knew it perfectly and you knew exactly which drone is Shahed 129 the only conclusion was it was part of your daily dose of trolling in Iran section.

you knew Israel also have drone with such structure. By the way its not us who call every such plane shahed 129 , you knew it perfectly and you knew exactly which drone is Shahed 129 the only conclusion was it was part of your daily dose of trolling in Iran section.
Iran uses many types of V tail straight wing long hull UAVs in Syria:

Shahed-129-modified.jpg

UzNHvWt.jpg

vb.jpg

CcYeyhZW4AAkwx0.jpg

They were mixed up with Shahed-129. If u know their names u are welcome to tell.

Nothing to compare here.
My parental garden in IRan is bigger than Qaza strip!! Vast empty lands of Syria is something else though... get a life... we call kids like you as bache porou in Iran... how come you even not ashamed of showing up again after all your epic failures!!

Iran uses many types of V tail straight wing long hull UAVs in Syria:

Shahed-129-modified.jpg

UzNHvWt.jpg

vb.jpg

CcYeyhZW4AAkwx0.jpg

They were mixed up with Shahed-129. If u know their names u are welcome to tell.

No names !

Israel also operating a nameless elbit product...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom