What's new

Shaan Taseer booked for 'hate speech' following Christmas message.

Terrorist are people like Qadri Qadiyanis are a group of people majority are innocent only bigots and taliban minded hate them
Let this C take a break - we'll see what his head comes up with later.

He should be booked for trying to creat incitement, knowing the mentality of majority of Pakistani's that any harm to blasphemy law means to give leverage to liberal fascists to bark on religion what ever they want without considering the sentiments of majority (logical or illogical) . People like shaan are actual cause that organizations like SSP TTP ans ISIS come into existence,,, it must be nipped from the bud before it makes more damage to already polarized Pakistan.
:rofl:

I really cannot say anything else.

I am not talking about people here, I am asking, after abandoning Balesphmy law, as most of secularist are wanting, what will be the soultion if some people commit blasphemy and insult or humiliate sacred values ?

I guess You believe God is not capable of punishing those he feels deserve to be punished, and needs to be protected by mankind.

So my faith will be judged on how much I close my eyes upon seeing persistent hate speech and insult, which is forbidden in almost every part of the world.
Why all this is being said for the when it comes to hate speech against Islam ?

And so does not the section 295/c includes any provision for hanging in the street and burning alive.

What part of "Thou shalt not kill" do You fail to understand.

Most religious people do not have the intellectual capacity to understand, investigate and answer this question.
I guess You believe God is not capable of punishing those he feels deserve to be punished, and needs to be protected by mankind.
Seriously ? Why do we have all other laws in the world ? do we believe that God dont have capacity to do anything this is why we make laws ? we make criminal justice system ?

@Oscar Just because you are secular (or else), and you dont have courage to stand for what is right because the world these days will not accept you, it does not mean you can speak stupidly about people who still take a stand for what is right.

What part of "Thou shalt not kill" do You fail to understand.
What will be your response if someone insults and pass wrong statements about your parents, spouse, friends or loved ones and anything which you find sacred ?

Seriously ? Why do we have all other laws in the world ? do we believe that God dont have capacity to do anything this is why we make laws ? we make criminal justice system ?

@Oscar Just because you are secular (or else), and you dont have courage to stand for what is right because the world these days will not accept you, it does not mean you can speak stupidly about people who still take a stand for what is right.

Just because you cannot debate me with logic, try not to vent your frustration by passing statements about me. The last idiot who tried it is banned for 6 months.

By the way, ISIS, the Nazis, the Buddhists who massacred Rohingyas.. all took a stand too. Are you of that class?

Prove why God needs his name to be defended by religious texts. Find me a single verse from the Quran saying that you need to kill anyone who insults Allah?

What will be your response if someone insults and pass wrong statements about your parents, spouse, friends or loved ones and anything which you find sacred ?
Generally people from good families tend to ignore barking dogs.

Just because you cannot debate me with logic, try not to vent your frustration by passing statements about me. The last idiot who tried it is banned for 6 months.

By the way, ISIS, the Nazis, the Buddhists who massacred Rohingyas.. all took a stand too. Are you of that class?

Prove why God needs his name to be defended by religious texts. Find me a single verse from the Quran saying that you need to kill anyone who insults Allah?

You are so ironic in yourself.
You ban people if someone passes even a smallest statement about you but you want other to not do anything if someone speaks ill of our Holy Prophet PBUH.
You can also call others a idiot a C and bla bla. But other can not speak against you and you claim as someone logical.

Everyone takes stand for what he believes is right, what is right is the question.

Defending God is different than stopping people from intentional hate speech and insulting remarks.
The question is not killing, the question stopping people from using derogatory remarks against sacred values. And, basic principal of Islamic jurisprudence about any law is,
First Quran, than Sunnah, than Ijma.

And what about the background of those who ban ?

You are so ironic in yourself.
You ban people if someone passes even a smallest statement about you but you want other to not do anything if someone speaks ill of our Holy Prophet PBUH.
You can also call others a idiot a C and bla bla. But other can not speak against you and you claim as someone logical.

Everyone takes stand for what he believes is right, what is right is the question.

Defending God is different than stopping people from intentional hate speech and insulting remarks.
The question is not killing, the question stopping people from using derogatory remarks against sacred values. And, basic principal of Islamic jurisprudence about any law is,
First Quran, than Sunnah, than Ijma.

And what about the background of those who ban ?

Again, these are all rants. You have not been able to bring a single shred of evidence to support your rants.
So stop wasting our time in this thread.

Every now and then a person should be killed brutally like Mumtaz killed Salman.

Aman aur sakoon rehta hai 2,3 saal phir :-)

No we will burn all of you Ahmedi alive :lol::lol:

however now we will make sure k tmhare bande latkain jinhon ne "Be Gunnah" Awaam pr fire khola 8-)

You are confused my brother, you should decide first k you are accepting the law or not.

From where you are learning Islam ?

IMO, blasphemy law is blessing, if it was not there, several people has been killed without any trail, atleast some are getting trails.

Jo kerna hai karo bai, 100 saal mai kiya teer maar liya.

Religion is between You and Your God, while criminal law is a conflict between people.

Religions are in most cases in conflict with other religions,
and laws vs Blasphemy will inflict on the religious freedom of others.

For instance, with strict Blasphemy laws in a Christian society every Muslim would
have to be punished for denying the Holy Trinity,
and each Christian living in an Islamic society would have to be punished for
their belief in the Holy Trinity.
The only way Blasphemy laws work is through Apartheid.

Back
Top Bottom