What's new

Sex and the Gods worshipped by Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium

Reaction score
Here is the rock solid proof, etched in time..

And about sita and Ram here is the proof, cross check

As soon as Sita stepped into Ravan's palace her love towards Ravan grew more. (Aranya Kandam,
Chapter 54).

When at length Rama asked Sita to swear about her chastity, she declined and died. (Uttara kandam, Chapter 97).

Kukuvavathy, sister-in-law of Rama, said to him - "Oh Elder! How you love Sita more than you love yourself! come with me and see what really is in your lovely wife's heart. Still she could not forget that fellow Ravan. Drawing a picture of Ravan on hand-fan and pressing it closed to her bosom She is lying on your bed with eyes closed thinking on and rejoicing at Ravan's glories. Rama sighed and went out to Sita's house. There she was found sleeping pressing to her breast the hand-fan on which Ravan's picture was drawn (This is found in pages 199, 200 of the Bengali Ramayana written by Mrs. Chandravathi).

If Rama loved Sita so much and Sita is held as an ideal Hindu wife, can Hindu women tolerate their husbands leaving them in forest for the years? Rama left Sita in forest after se became pregnant and she delivered er two kids in forest. (DR. B. R. Ambedkar : Riddles in Hinduism Maharashtra Govt. Publication, 1987).

Rama disfigured and mutilated many women by cutting off her noses, breasts, ears etc., and tortured them (Soorpanaki, Ayomuki).

Rama said, "Women should not be trusted" and that "Secrets should not be confided to the wife" (Ayodhya kandam, Chapter 100).

Sambuka was slain (by Rama) because he was making penance which was forbidden to hime by Vedas as he was a "Shudra" (Uttara kanadam, Chapter 76).

Looking at is hand Rama said the Sanskirt slogan "O right hand, you kill this Asche Shudra unhesitatingly as killing this Shudra is the only way to get back the life of the deceased Brahmin boy."

Are you not one of the limbs of Rama? (Valmiki Ramayana)
Note: This Rama, who mercilessly took away the life of Sambuka for no other fault than that of making penance, is held as the Avatar (incarnation) of Vishnu (God)! If there were kings like Rama alive now, alas! what would be the plight of those who are called "Shudras

Attachments

• sodomy_scene_on_a_Khajuraho_temple-Khajuraho.jpg
    sodomy_scene_on_a_Khajuraho_temple-Khajuraho.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 237
The face of GODS in Hinduism

GOD SHIVA, LORD GANESH & GODDESS PARVATHI.
According to Hinduism, god Shiva's head is the source of the river Ganges and his head is also the place where the moon is located (if this was really a fact then why should America send astronaut Neil Armstrong 240,000 miles away to the moon)

According to Puranas, goddess Parvathi, wife of God Shiva, sought Shivas's permission to have a baby When Shiva refused, Paravathi took dirt from her body and created Lord Ganesh. (The late E.V.R. Preiyar used to call this god a "bundle fo dirt").

Later God Shiva mistakenly chopped off his own son's head. How could a god make such a foolish mistake? Would such a god solve your problems or make them more complicated?

To rectify his error God Shiva severed the head of baby elephant and transplanted in onto his son who then become known as the Elephant headed god. His statues are usually found near river-sides where he is said to be looking for a bride resembling his mother! (There is a different version to this story which, for decency's sake, cannot be told here)

Again what is Hinduism.....the followers of these above Gods . Is this correct, if not why?

Again what is Hinduism.....the followers of these above Gods . Is this correct, if not why?

Yeah.. the polytheist do .. the Yogis generally are monothiest 1 God..

and most of what you posted is misrepresented

I shall cross check and post back.. k??

PS: Mythologies of most religion are full of perceived wrongful acts.... :coffee:
THough having read the Ramayana.. I never came across stuff that you wrote.. but if you possibly read the Mahabharata and Krishna Leela.. you will see much more stuff to further your cause.. :angel:

Yeah.. the polytheist do .. the Yogis generally are monothiest 1 God..

and most of what you posted is misrepresented

I shall cross check and post back.. k??

PS: Mythologies of most religion are full of perceived wrongful acts.... :coffee:
THough having read the Ramayana.. I never came across stuff that you wrote.. but if you possibly read the Mahabharata and Krishna Leela.. you will see much more stuff to further your cause.. :angel:

You do know there are different version of Ramayan, what you read now is sanitised Ramayan of Victorian age:tsk:. Get hold of the Ramayan I mentioned ....and you want me to post about Mahabharata?...k!

The face of GODS in Hinduism

GOD SHIVA, LORD GANESH & GODDESS PARVATHI.
According to Hinduism, god Shiva's head is the source of the river Ganges and his head is also the place where the moon is located (if this was really a fact then why should America send astronaut Neil Armstrong 240,000 miles away to the moon)

According to Puranas, goddess Parvathi, wife of God Shiva, sought Shivas's permission to have a baby When Shiva refused, Paravathi took dirt from her body and created Lord Ganesh. (The late E.V.R. Preiyar used to call this god a "bundle fo dirt").

Later God Shiva mistakenly chopped off his own son's head. How could a god make such a foolish mistake? Would such a god solve your problems or make them more complicated?

To rectify his error God Shiva severed the head of baby elephant and transplanted in onto his son who then become known as the Elephant headed god. His statues are usually found near river-sides where he is said to be looking for a bride resembling his mother! (There is a different version to this story which, for decency's sake, cannot be told here)

In Hinduism the gods are treated as not omniscient-omnipresent beings but simply superhumans, i.e. capable of making human errors, mistakes, having human traits like jealousy, greed, lust, love, anger etc.

Obviously, like all religions, its not possible to logically justify any of the mythological stories in hinduism.

I really don't know what is the purpose of your posting this.....can you tell me what your point is?

Here is the abridge version.....and to the T

Here's what I am going to do. I'll briefly skim over the whole saga, highlighting all the aforementioned "juicy" parts, starting at the very beginning. It's been widely surmised that the beginning is a very good place to start. (You'll have to excuse me. I was forced to watch Sound of Music, The recently :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mahabharata starts with the story of the king Shantanu, who was of the house of Kuru and ruled Hastinapur (somewhere near present-day Meerut). Shantanu was as horny as they come. He first marries a river Goddess called Ganga and goes on to have eight kids with her, seven of whom died at birth. The eighth child was called Devavrata, and is the most interesting character in the Mahabharata. We shall come back to Devavrata in a while. At any rate, after eight kids, Ganga dumps Shantanu.

Now cut to the story of Satyavati. She's a fisherman's kid, and has grown up all her life among piles of fish. She's pretty good-looking, but the smell of fish kept the boys away. A passing mendicant offers to fix the smell issue in exchange for sexual favours. Satyavati gets laid by this mendicant, and the smell is all gone! She does get knocked up, though, and has a son. This son is entrusted to his biological father, the mendicant, and grows up to become Vyasa, the great sage who is accredited with writing the Mahabharata in the first place.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. A few years after Shantanu broke up with Ganga, he was on a hunting trip, when he sees Satyavati and falls head-over-heels. It must be noted that by now, Shantanu was quite old, and what we have here is a classic situation of "Dirty Old Man" and "Gold Digger".

There is a catch, though. Satyavati says she'll marry Shantanu on the condition that her offspring must continue the Kuru lineage, and not Devavrata. Did I mention the phrase "Gold Digger" ? It's at this point Devavrata, who is about 15 or so, renounces his claim to the throne, and vows to remain celibate his whole life to preempt the possibility that his offspring might claim the throne. This rather fearsome vow earns him the title/name Bhishma which means, literally, "terrible vow". AKA t-90?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shantanu and Satyavathi had two sons, Chitrangadha and Vichitravirya. When Shantanu died, Chitrangadha, the older son, ascended the throne. Chitrangadha, unfortunately, died young and heirless. Vichitravirya, who was just a child then, ascended the throne, and Bhishma ruled as regent for a while. When it was time for Vichitravirya to marry, Bhishma set out to locate a bride for him.

Bhishma invades a Swayamwara at Kashi (present day Varanasi) and defeats all the potential suitors there. He then takes off with the three princesses, Amba, Ambika and Ambalika. Amba says she's in love with someone else, so Bhishma lets her go. We shall return to the story of Amba in a while. Ambika and Ambalika marry Vichitravirya, but the silly fellow died shortly thereafter (not sure if it was battle or tuberculosis). Anyway, no children again.

Bhishma, sworn to continue the line from Satyavati's loins, locates the sage Vyasa, Satyavati's first son. Vyasa is requested to help propagate the Kuru line and get Ambika and Ambalika pregnant. (like anyone could ever turn down such a request :)

Vyasa is the typical sage, and looks intimidating in his flowing beard. Ambika closes her eyes when Vyasa sleeps with her, and her sister Ambalika turns pale when it's her turn. Their kids (Dhritarashtra and Pandu) are thus born blind and anaemic. Vyasa also does a maid (he was apparently on a roll) and her kid turns out fine. The maid's kid grows up to be the wise statesman Vidura.

Returning to the story of Amba, she returns to her beloved when Bhishma lets her go. But the poor sod is still licking wounds received from Bhishma, and declines her offer of love. She next makes a futile attempt to convince Bhishma to marry her. She then wants to have revenge and tries to locate a warrior to challenge Bhishma, but no one was brave enough to represent her. She challenges Bhishma herself, but he doesn't fight women.

In desperation, she demands to be reborn as a man so she can fight Bhishma. Once she gets this boon, she immediately commits suicide, and is born as Shikandi, son of the King Drupada. The catch, of course, is that Bhishma still considers him a woman and still won't fight him/her. Eventually, though, she does succeed, and is instrumental in Bhishma's death. But again, I am getting ahead of myself.

Dhritarashtra and Pandu grew up. Dhritarashtra married this Afghan princess called Gandhari (literally, the princess of Khandahar). Being very conscientious, she blindfolds herself on betrothal and remains blind for the rest of her life in sympathy with her husband.

Pandu married twice, once to Kunti, a princess from near present-day Lucknow, and a pahadi princess called Madri from present day Himachal Pradesh. Kunti, when she was younger, served the sage Durvasa diligently, and he taught her a mantra which would allow her to summon any god and sleep with her. She doubted the mantra's capability, and to test it, she called upon Surya, the sun god. He promptly knocked up the then unmarried princess. Frantic, she is forced to set her new-born baby afloat in a basket down the river. This baby is Karna, who's brought up by a charioteer and is superior in both strength, skill and honour to the Pandavas.

Pandu was out hunting when he accidentally kills a couple of deer in the process of copulating. The deer turns out to be a sage in disguise:cheesy:, and he curses Pandu to die the next time he has sex. Pandu, deeply shocked, renounces the world and retires to the forest, with his wives.

Kunti and Madri, denied the pleasures of their husband, use Durvasa's mantra and call up 5 gods between them. Kunti calls on Yama, the God of righteousness and death, Vayu the wind God and Indra the king of Gods. From these gods, she begat Yudhishtira, Bhima and Arjuna, respectively.:woot: Madri called upon the Gemini twins, and begat the twins Nakula and Sahadeva. It must be noted that if she got two sons from two gods (albeit twins) and her sons were twins, that must have been one wild threesome. :what:

Poor Pandu seemed to have made an error of judgment. When one renounces the world, it includes renouncing wives. Pandu wound up having sex with Madri and died because of the curse. Madri, grief-stricken, commits suicide, leaving Kunti with 5 sons.

Dhritarashtra, Pandu's brother, had offspring trouble too. Like Kunti, Gandhari too had a boon, from Vyasa, granting her a hundred sons. But after a pregnancy which lasted 2 years, she gave birth to a shapeless lump of flesh. Vyasa came in at this point and divided this lump into a hundred and one parts, and put them in separate jars. Nine months later, each jar contained a son, except the last one which held Gandhari's only daughter, Dushala.:wave:

We're mostly through with all the risque business. The stories of the five Pandavas and their shared wife Draupadi are too well known, and aren't glossed over in most accounts. Arjuna-Subhadra, Bhima-Hidimbi are all regular affairs. There was this one incident where Arjuna cross-dresses and lives as a woman for a year, but even that is common knowledge.

The rest of the Mahabharata deals with gambling, lies, humiliation, debts, exile, war, death, destruction, annihilation and finally redemption, culminating in the ascent to heaven. Not risque, but a really interesting read.

You do know there are different version of Ramayan,
I read translated versions of Ramayana..

I follow usually the translated ones written by the followers of Gaudiya Math or Giri Order.. or a simple transliterated one..

For symbolic meaning of Ramayan I rely on Dasam Granth's Ramayana chapter written by Guru Gobind Singh... and the Ramayana that he followed I think is still there either in village Talwandi Sabo's Damdama Thaksal, or under Udasi math in Benaras...

what you read now is sanitised Ramayan of Victorian age:tsk:

possible.. though in Benares they have several century old Ramayanas..
they have carbon dating etc.. too..

Many texts have been accused of being manipulated by Brahmins.. no doubt.. even Quran can be claimed to have been manipulated... I let God be a better judge...

Get hold of the Ramayan I mentioned

Akin to saying get hold of Satanic Verses.. nah man.. I don't read Blashphemy whether it is Satanic Verses or Bengali Ramayana...

and you want me to post about Mahabharata?...k!

If you want to prove your point.. which is to insult Hinduism and Hindus... go ahead.. who is stopping you.. I don't think people will post against Islam.. don't worry...:angel:

Here is the abridge version.....and to the T

Here's what I am going to do. I'll briefly skim over the whole saga, highlighting all the aforementioned "juicy" parts, starting at the very beginning. It's been widely surmised that the beginning is a very good place to start. (You'll have to excuse me. I was forced to watch Sound of Music, The recently :))

The Mahabharata starts with the story of the king Shantanu, who was of the house of Kuru and ruled Hastinapur (somewhere near present-day Meerut). Shantanu was as horny as they come. He first marries a river Goddess called Ganga and goes on to have eight kids with her, seven of whom died at birth. The eighth child was called Devavrata, and is the most interesting character in the Mahabharata. We shall come back to Devavrata in a while. At any rate, after eight kids, Ganga dumps Shantanu.

Now cut to the story of Satyavati. She's a fisherman's kid, and has grown up all her life among piles of fish. She's pretty good-looking, but the smell of fish kept the boys away. A passing mendicant offers to fix the smell issue in exchange for sexual favours. Satyavati gets laid by this mendicant, and the smell is all gone! She does get knocked up, though, and has a son. This son is entrusted to his biological father, the mendicant, and grows up to become Vyasa, the great sage who is accredited with writing the Mahabharata in the first place.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. A few years after Shantanu broke up with Ganga, he was on a hunting trip, when he sees Satyavati and falls head-over-heels. It must be noted that by now, Shantanu was quite old, and what we have here is a classic situation of "Dirty Old Man" and "Gold Digger".

There is a catch, though. Satyavati says she'll marry Shantanu on the condition that her offspring must continue the Kuru lineage, and not Devavrata. Did I mention the phrase "Gold Digger" ? It's at this point Devavrata, who is about 15 or so, renounces his claim to the throne, and vows to remain celibate his whole life to preempt the possibility that his offspring might claim the throne. This rather fearsome vow earns him the title/name Bhishma which means, literally, "terrible vow". AKA t-90?

Shantanu and Satyavathi had two sons, Chitrangadha and Vichitravirya. When Shantanu died, Chitrangadha, the older son, ascended the throne. Chitrangadha, unfortunately, died young and heirless. Vichitravirya, who was just a child then, ascended the throne, and Bhishma ruled as regent for a while. When it was time for Vichitravirya to marry, Bhishma set out to locate a bride for him.

Bhishma invades a Swayamwara at Kashi (present day Varanasi) and defeats all the potential suitors there. He then takes off with the three princesses, Amba, Ambika and Ambalika. Amba says she's in love with someone else, so Bhishma lets her go. We shall return to the story of Amba in a while. Ambika and Ambalika marry Vichitravirya, but the silly fellow died shortly thereafter (not sure if it was battle or tuberculosis). Anyway, no children again.

Bhishma, sworn to continue the line from Satyavati's loins, locates the sage Vyasa, Satyavati's first son. Vyasa is requested to help propagate the Kuru line and get Ambika and Ambalika pregnant. (like anyone could ever turn down such a request :)

Vyasa is the typical sage, and looks intimidating in his flowing beard. Ambika closes her eyes when Vyasa sleeps with her, and her sister Ambalika turns pale when it's her turn. Their kids (Dhritarashtra and Pandu) are thus born blind and anaemic. Vyasa also does a maid (he was apparently on a roll) and her kid turns out fine. The maid's kid grows up to be the wise statesman Vidura.

Returning to the story of Amba, she returns to her beloved when Bhishma lets her go. But the poor sod is still licking wounds received from Bhishma, and declines her offer of love. She next makes a futile attempt to convince Bhishma to marry her. She then wants to have revenge and tries to locate a warrior to challenge Bhishma, but no one was brave enough to represent her. She challenges Bhishma herself, but he doesn't fight women.

In desperation, she demands to be reborn as a man so she can fight Bhishma. Once she gets this boon, she immediately commits suicide, and is born as Shikandi, son of the King Drupada. The catch, of course, is that Bhishma still considers him a woman and still won't fight him/her. Eventually, though, she does succeed, and is instrumental in Bhishma's death. But again, I am getting ahead of myself.

Dhritarashtra and Pandu grew up. Dhritarashtra married this Afghan princess called Gandhari (literally, the princess of Khandahar). Being very conscientious, she blindfolds herself on betrothal and remains blind for the rest of her life in sympathy with her husband.

Pandu married twice, once to Kunti, a princess from near present-day Lucknow, and a pahadi princess called Madri from present day Himachal Pradesh. Kunti, when she was younger, served the sage Durvasa diligently, and he taught her a mantra which would allow her to summon any god and sleep with her. She doubted the mantra's capability, and to test it, she called upon Surya, the sun god. He promptly knocked up the then unmarried princess. Frantic, she is forced to set her new-born baby afloat in a basket down the river. This baby is Karna, who's brought up by a charioteer and is superior in both strength, skill and honour to the Pandavas.

Pandu was out hunting when he accidentally kills a couple of deer in the process of copulating. The deer turns out to be a sage in disguise:cheesy:, and he curses Pandu to die the next time he has sex. Pandu, deeply shocked, renounces the world and retires to the forest, with his wives.

Kunti and Madri, denied the pleasures of their husband, use Durvasa's mantra and call up 5 gods between them. Kunti calls on Yama, the God of righteousness and death, Vayu the wind God and Indra the king of Gods. From these gods, she begat Yudhishtira, Bhima and Arjuna, respectively.:woot: Madri called upon the Gemini twins, and begat the twins Nakula and Sahadeva. It must be noted that if she got two sons from two gods (albeit twins) and her sons were twins, that must have been one wild threesome. :what:

Poor Pandu seemed to have made an error of judgment. When one renounces the world, it includes renouncing wives. Pandu wound up having sex with Madri and died because of the curse. Madri, grief-stricken, commits suicide, leaving Kunti with 5 sons.

Dhritarashtra, Pandu's brother, had offspring trouble too. Like Kunti, Gandhari too had a boon, from Vyasa, granting her a hundred sons. But after a pregnancy which lasted 2 years, she gave birth to a shapeless lump of flesh. Vyasa came in at this point and divided this lump into a hundred and one parts, and put them in separate jars. Nine months later, each jar contained a son, except the last one which held Gandhari's only daughter, Dushala.:wave:

We're mostly through with all the risque business. The stories of the five Pandavas and their shared wife Draupadi are too well known, and aren't glossed over in most accounts. Arjuna-Subhadra, Bhima-Hidimbi are all regular affairs. There was this one incident where Arjuna cross-dresses and lives as a woman for a year, but even that is common knowledge.

The rest of the Mahabharata deals with gambling, lies, humiliation, debts, exile, war, death, destruction, annihilation and finally redemption, culminating in the ascent to heaven. Not risque, but a really interesting read.

Titanium, if you really want to dig up naughty hindu texts, you can go on forever...there are a huge body of texts to quote from. Have fun!!:cheers:

As soon as Sita stepped into Ravan's palace her love towards Ravan grew more. (Aranya Kandam, Chapter 54).

Dear Titanium , its important to study properly before u paste some random stuff . Looks like someone made fool out of you . I am pasting a link of Aranya Kandam Chapter 54 of Valmiki Ramayan with Englsh Translation Show me where is this LIne ?
Valmiki Ramayana - Aranya Kanda
:) what shall I call you ?

Well i can prove u wrong in other cases too but let me gather the Proof and link till then take care :)

Dear Titanium , its important to study properly before u paste some random stuff . Looks like someone made fool out of you . I am pasting a link of Aranya Kandam Chapter 54 of Valmiki Ramayan with Englsh Translation Show me where is this LIne ?
Valmiki Ramayana - Aranya Kanda
:) what shall I call you ?

Well i can prove u wrong in other cases too but let me gather the Proof and link till then take care :)

he would like you to believe.. that this is the Victorian Ramayana.. not the original .... Original one is written by a Mrs. Chakrabarori and calls her Ramayana.. Bengali Ramayana...

Brahma and Saraswati

Brahma is one of the three main gods-Trimurti-of the Hindu pantheon. He is the creator of the universe, Saraswati, who became the wife of her own father, was the daughter of Brahma. There are two stories about her genesis in the

"Saraswati Purana". One is that Brahma created his beautiful daughter Saraswati direct from his "vital strength" or seminal fluid. The other is that Brahma used to collect his semen in a pot whenever he masturbated:eek: fixing his carnal eyes on the celestial beauty Urvasi:smitten:. Brahma's semen in the pot gave birth to Saraswati. Thus,Saraswati had no mother.

This daughter or grand-daughter of Brahma is the Hindu goddess of learning. When Brahma saw the beauty of Saraswati he became amorous. To escape from her father's passionate approach Saraswati ran to the lands in all four directions, but she could not escape from her father. She succumbed to Brahma's wish:undecided:. Brahma and his daughter Saraswati lived as husband and wife indulging in incest for 100 years. :sick:They had a son Swayambhumaru. Swayambhumaru made love with his sister Satarpa. Through the incest of Brahma's son and daughter Brahma got two grandsons and two grand-daughters.

Brahma and Saraswati

Brahma is one of the three main gods-Trimurti-of the Hindu pantheon. He is the creator of the universe, Saraswati, who became the wife of her own father, was the daughter of Brahma. There are two stories about her genesis in the

"Saraswati Purana". One is that Brahma created his beautiful daughter Saraswati direct from his "vital strength" or seminal fluid. The other is that Brahma used to collect his semen in a pot whenever he masturbated:eek: fixing his carnal eyes on the celestial beauty Urvasi:smitten:. Brahma's semen in the pot gave birth to Saraswati. Thus,Saraswati had no mother.

This daughter or grand-daughter of Brahma is the Hindu goddess of learning. When Brahma saw the beauty of Saraswati he became amorous. To escape from her father's passionate approach Saraswati ran to the lands in all four directions, but she could not escape from her father. She succumbed to Brahma's wish:undecided:. Brahma and his daughter Saraswati lived as husband and wife indulging in incest for 100 years. :sick:They had a son Swayambhumaru. Swayambhumaru made love with his sister Satarpa. Through the incest of Brahma's son and daughter Brahma got two grandsons and two grand-daughters.

Reference needed! :rofl:

Brahma and Saraswati

"Saraswati Purana". One is that Brahma created his beautiful daughter Saraswati direct from his "vital strength" or seminal fluid. The other is that Brahma used to collect his semen in a pot whenever he masturbated fixing his carnal eyes on the celestial beauty Urvasi. Brahma's semen in the pot gave birth to Saraswati. Thus,Saraswati had no mother.

This daughter or grand-daughter of Brahma is the Hindu goddess of learning. When Brahma saw the beauty of Saraswati he became amorous. To escape from her father's passionate approach Saraswati ran to the lands in all four directions, but she could not escape from her father. She succumbed to Brahma's wish. Brahma and his daughter Saraswati lived as husband and wife indulging in incest for 100 years. They had a son Swayambhumaru. Swayambhumaru made love with his sister Satarpa. Through the incest of Brahma's son and daughter Brahma got two grandsons and two grand-daughters.

Looks like you forgot to give any refrence yet again . just another blabber claim .
Carry On Kid .. looks like someone wants self pleasure .
whats is the other word for that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom