What's new

Sex and marriage with robots: Science fiction or new reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has its pro's [reduce rape] and cons[socially isolate people] but end of the day i prefer the actual females.

Is 'she' going to be Windoze or Linux or Android powered ? I do not want my sexbot experiencing the Windoze BSOD right in the middle of coitus. Kinda spoil the moment.

May be because there are too many people and one may not like to add to the number. Some are loners anyway.

Understand there also male sex dolls in the market. Wonder what Pakistan's Islamic Ideology Council will have to say about sex with the dolls?

I wouldnt be shocked if some of them have got some stashed in their own houses.

Is 'she' going to be Windoze or Linux or Android powered ? I do not want my sexbot experiencing the Windoze BSOD right in the middle of coitus. Kinda spoil the moment.
She will be linuxed lets hope people learn terminal command
Sud-apt get perform fellatio :D

I'm more worry if it's haram or halal:p:@Zarvan
Totally halal its like doing it to a tissue rubber glove :D

Mmmm...Those sex acts utilities would have been installed at the factory. Then repeatedly tested. By who ? Probably by volunteer employees. Now THAT would be a very popular company policy.

The problem would be if the volunteer is married and the missus objects. But then why would she objects ? After all, the sexbot is not human. The potential issue is if the volunteer somehow develops an emotional connection to his testing sexbot while at home. What if the employee refuses to return the sexbot after the testing period ? How would the company deal with this since it is company property ? Raid the house ? That would make interesting evening news.

Mmmm...Those sex acts utilities would have been installed at the factory. Then repeatedly tested. By who ? Probably by volunteer employees. Now THAT would be a very popular company policy.

The problem would be if the volunteer is married and the missus objects. But then why would she objects ? After all, the sexbot is not human. The potential issue is if the volunteer somehow develops an emotional connection to his testing sexbot while at home. What if the employee refuses to return the sexbot after the testing period ? How would the company deal with this since it is company property ? Raid the house ? That would make interesting evening news.
The robot will be tested by other robots

:rofl: but still need a fatwa,t

Totally halal its like doing it to a tissue rubber glove :D
:rofl: but still need fatwa, tag some secular molvi:p:

The robot will be tested by other robots
Nope. They will be tested by humans.

How can you know if model XXX-001 is any good ? How can a robot give you any feedback ? Precisely because the pleasure of sex is so subjective that only humans can give credible opinions on whether the sexbot is any good or not.

How can you know if model XXX-001 is any good ? How can a robot give you any feedback ? Precisely because the pleasure of sex is so subjective that only humans can give credible opinions on whether the sexbot is any good or not.
Maybe prototypes would be tested by humans but when mass production starts all things ranging from safety to behaviour will be tested by robots
I think by then most robots would be smart enough to know what good for humans
In 200 years from now we will live in a world governed by robots where they wont harm us but we wont run the show anymore we will be more like creatures they will give limited autnomy to because we get greedy and cause destruction

Well i am sure if we will have artificial intelligence we will have super computers who have better understanding of how how the human body reacts to materials and actions

The company will also be required to pay certain amount to Male/Female actors/actresses/models after whom the body shape/voice tone etc. will be done. The shape and size will be costume made/factory made. Many in this thread state that I will never use it/ laugh it away, but it is not for this generation. May be our children or grand children. The thing will evolve from time to time until the robots will make robots.

And I will not be surprised to find one day (not in this birth) if humans marry humanoids and produce babies in artificial wombs. Just think of how science has evolved in the past 100 years.

If in future Robots will go to War Zone, why not in to Bedrooms? While Some will fight with humans others may be along with humans.

And one thing for sure "Every Religion as we perceive now will be greatly affected by this"

@Zibago @gambit @Blue Marlin

The company will also be required to pay certain amount to Male/Female actors/actresses/models after whom the body shape/voice tone etc. will be done. The shape and size will be costume made/factory made. Many in this thread state that I will never use it/ laugh it away, but it is not for this generation. May be our children or grand children. The thing will evolve from time to time until the robots will make robots.

And I will not be surprised to find one day (not in this birth) if humans marry humanoids and produce babies in artificial wombs. Just think of how science has evolved in the past 100 years.

If in future Robots will go to War Zone, why not in to Bedrooms? While Some will fight with humans others may be along with humans.

And one thing for sure "Every Religion as we perceive now will be greatly affected by this"

In future there will be no wars because Humans will no longer call the shots our status would be reduced to over-pampered pets and this will happen eventually
Every unruly human will be seperated from other humans and will be forced to live in a robot only environment he will not be harmed but he will no longer be able to cause harm either

And i think start of the robot takeover could start in less than 30 years

Better to have robots than nagging women in ur home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom