What's new

Sex and marriage with robots: Science fiction or new reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh uhh!! Nat taking a risk. Its as risky as sending your one and only child for war. If you know what I mean:whistle:

These robots can save lives of young human girls from predators

How soon can I order a Kate Upton or a Megan Fox :yay:
Seriously I can see the appeal, the bots won't cheat on you, rid you off all your money, fight with you over bulls hit, won't accuse you of cheating on her with your female friends. it's a win win.
They can come replace my imaginary and non existent gf any day :D

what if it has a Camera somewhere and records whatever you do

YouTube Alert :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what if it has a Camera somewhere and records whatever you do

YouTube Alert :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Well technically its eyes would be cameras and every thing the owner would do would be recorded

Just... don't use it there just too many risks in it.
Nah i think i am cool with real women if i am too desperate pamela handerson would do just fine

Prostitution.

If you own several of these 'sexbots' and rent them out for sex, would prostitution laws be applicable to you ?

Keep in mind that the current laws regarding prostitution were based upon the perception of human dignity and that no one should profit, usually financially, at the expense of another person's dignity.

Prostitution.

If you own several of these 'sexbots' and rent them out for sex, would prostitution laws be applicable to you ?

Keep in mind that the current laws regarding prostitution were based upon the perception of human dignity and that no one should profit, usually financially, at the expense of another person's dignity.

This stuff is country specific.

US, prostitution is illegal.
India, prostitution is legal, but advertising, setting up brothels etc are not.
Germany is a free for all.

So each country will treat it differently.

But I guess the USG will treat sexbots the same as strip clubs.

Few Pros
Will Help In reducing Population
Will decrease rape , physical abuse , diseases and Mental stability in relations
As many crimes do occurs because not healthy relationship

Few cons
For a while when this grows Lile Android and Iphone Did it will screw up the society as we know it
Depending how capable is the IA in that bot
And how secure it is, because if these bots are not secure enough or there some glitches someone can use that in criminal activity
Human to human contact will be affected
Societies will become more predictable and Human could lose the touch of humanity

*Shudders at the thought of this*

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Have you watched this Movie
Where Girl has Teeth In her special place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom