What's new

Serve the Motherland - Join Pakistan Navy !

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1100974776-1.jpg

well pakistan navy for me is just a crap they are unprofessional i dont like them and their attitude for needs and most of their is stuff is old and scrap

Hey listen show some respect if you can't show love for nations's navy. My father is a ex retd capt proudly served with honor i have you know since you don't know PN is very professional its just that lacked in upgrading as the army and airforce got more and more more of the army so to speak . PN mashallah is well on its way and inshallah we shall be back on your feet might be a small force but one to recon with in the near future so please brother show some respect sorry i had to correct you this time these are the same men and women who are laying there lives for the nation :tdown:

Hopefully with induction of 4 more frigates from china and 6 from US with the submarine package our navy would be somewhat decent for our size and role we play as nation in region

Hey listen show some respect if you can't show love for nations's navy. My father is a ex retd capt proudly served with honor i have you know since you don't know PN is very professional its just that lacked in upgrading as the army and airforce got more and more more of the army so to speak . PN mashallah is well on its way and inshallah we shall be back on your feet might be a small force but one to recon with in the near future so please brother show some respect sorry i had to correct you this time these are the same men and women who are laying there lives for the nation :tdown:

well inever disrespectd them but i never liked their attitude if they are real professional why dont they push govt a and ministry of defence they need more budget i never disrespected their professionalism towards defending the nation but i disrespected their attitude and professionalism when comes to negotiatting and getting something out of nothing we hardly hear from them a decade

They can't PUSH MOD because MOD Is dominated by Army and Air Force.Pakistan Defense Budget Allocation is such that Army get's the biggest share and then Air Force and whats left of it is given to Navy.

☪☪☪☪;954812 said:
They can't PUSH MOD because MOD Is dominated by Army and Air Force.Pakistan Defense Budget Allocation is such that Army get's the biggest share and then Air Force and whats left of it is given to Navy.

Things are changing and Navy is getting its due attention -

well with few ships in a dacde is not a good share pn needs over 20 new ships and some destroyers 12 of them from europe specially and 7 subs in next ten years time because indian navy strength getting thrice every day

Can someone pm me on the pay scale and ranks for the officers ? Just general knowledge :whistle: I had been doing some research but could not find any details

I have applied for this. Please guide how should i prepare for initial test?
Waiting for ur kind reply. Thx.

well inever disrespectd them but i never liked their attitude if they are real professional why dont they push govt a and ministry of defence they need more budget i never disrespected their professionalism towards defending the nation but i disrespected their attitude and professionalism when comes to negotiatting and getting something out of nothing we hardly hear from them a decade

Bro....

Professionalism has nothing to do with the ability to negotiate to buy more ships and subs....its all MOD and government decisions....all navy can do is propose....

And professionalism cannot be questioned when it comes to negotiation....people are trained to fight and defend the nation, and not really to start negotiating for better procurements....

I have followed PN's developments and procurements for a long time....and i must say you guys are doing a good job....keep it up... :tup:

Cheers!!!

so do PM knows about defence equipment it is the job of PN chief to ask ministry of defence for their requirement thats what he can do and push them so ministry of defence push govt and govt negotiate with help of defence ministry this is the procedure but fist chief of armed force has to make a move it is not like that govt or germans come and put subs on the plate and give u 7 years have passed when pakistan wanted the subs we are short on subs what they were doing for 7 years just visits if their work is just fighting than why naval chief went to usa now it is his job to let govt know what navy is short of and plan naval strategy war

so do PM knows about defence equipment it is the job of PN chief to ask ministry of defence for their requirement thats what he can do and push them so ministry of defence push govt and govt negotiate with help of defence ministry this is the procedure but fist chief of armed force has to make a move it is not like that govt or germans come and put subs on the plate and give u 7 years have passed when pakistan wanted the subs we are short on subs what they were doing for 7 years just visits if their work is just fighting than why naval chief went to usa now it is his job to let govt know what navy is short of and plan naval strategy war

So your point of saying that is PN chief does not make proposals to the MOD or Government....???

Cheers!!!

Hi every one. I have done recently Software Enigineering from Riphah International University Islamabad. I came across with this Navy ad. But I guess it says that in IT branch they need Masters, Since I am a bachelor so can i apply for it or not?

waiting for your kind reply.:lazy:

The Navy isn't what it used to be, but neither are the Air Force and Army.. the Calibre of officers in all branches has gradually declined.

Please do go ahead and join after doing a good soul search and brainstorm, there are lots of places to visit, but very few postings as such. At maximum you will roam around Karachi and Ormara from PNS Khyber to Himalaya with a short tenure at NHQ. Dont expect too much in terms of high tech equipment unless you make it in the submarine section. The aviation side is good but the seats are few, still..nothing beats being able to fly in a large turboprop at 250 knots 100feet from the deck.
There's always the other branches.. IT, accounts.. just dont expect to rise too much in those posts, or expect to earn a lot. Very little TA DA for a guy sitting around in an office.
There is always the fun of being able to arrange rides for your family using the speed boat once you make it to a higher rank, and the beach on PNS Himalaya is a good picnic spot.

DO not, DO not apply if you aren't a good swimmer initially and have motion sickness issues!

Back
Top Bottom