What's new

Seraikistan - A New Seraiki province out of Punjab?

Are You in the favor of Saraikistan, Saraiki province

• Total voters
keep on dreaming boy .... it doesn't cost anything to dream ...

same people will say abut saraiki Provence sir .we need more 8 provinces but not because language because of easy management and easy to handle .as southern punjab is 5crrore population area its need to devide in 2 provinces not even one saraiki Provence .

1. The first PPP govt started the Sariaki radio programme flagging off things to happen. The Ismailis have been moving around for years with a flag for their proposed state around Hunza. Northern Area is separated. Qadyinais have been promised a chunk of Punjab by WCC. Karachi is proposed to become Dubai/HK/Singapore.

2. The weakness of Pakistan has always been internal.

People have no problem talking for new provence of Seraikistan but if we say samething that a new provence is must in south Sindh & Karachi,Hyderabad & Jamshoro should become it's part than people look at us with suspicion. Why is it so?

As one of the member said above that yes there is urgent need of new provences such as South Sindh, Makran, Seraikistan, Hazara, FATA, Kalash(Chitral & purchase the Wakhan corridor & add it in it), this will boost the development of Sukkur, Hyderabad, Gawadar, Multan, Abbottabad, FATA, Kalash etc.

1. The first PPP govt started the Sariaki radio programme flagging off things to happen. The Ismailis have been moving around for years with a flag for their proposed state around Hunza. Northern Area is separated. Qadyinais have been promised a chunk of Punjab by WCC. Karachi is proposed to become Dubai/HK/Singapore.

2. The weakness of Pakistan has always been internal.

there is nothing such things from were you learn this stupid story? in these type of theories even USA will divide in 7 states all these BS come and go .

People have no problem talking for new provence of Seraikistan but if we say samething that a new provence is must in south Sindh & Karachi,Hyderabad & Jamshoro should become it's part than people look at us with suspicion. Why is it so?

As one of the member said above that yes there is urgent need of new provences such as South Sindh, Makran, Seraikistan, Hazara, FATA, Kalash(Chitral & purchase the Wakhan corridor & add it in it), this will boost the development of Sukkur, Hyderabad, Gawadar, Multan, Abbottabad, FATA, Kalash etc.

yes there is no problem for make now .i oppose it before but i change my mind recently .we need at least 12 provinces and more Provençal autonomy

Seriously a siraiki province

If provinces are to be made on languages then i demand another province in the pothar region of Punjab with Pindi as its capital and potohari as its language.We would then become the richest province in Pakistan.

New provinces should not be made not at this time in the history of Pakistan when we are facing threats 24/7, 360.

New provinces would mean new assembly(corruption), new CM and governor(more corruption), new bureaucracy( and even more corruption) and i can guarantee you that at the end of the day results would be the same.

there is nothing such things from were you learn this stupid story? in these type of theories even USA will divide in 7 states all these BS come and go .

1.Don't rush to make hasty comments. Then not the story but you yourself look stupid. All I have said are in your media. Even in this Forum these are present. Some even in this Thread.

2. Roza lag gya?

Seriously a siraiki province

If provinces are to be made on languages then i demand another province in the pothar region of Punjab with Pindi as its capital and potohari as its language.We would then become the richest province in Pakistan.

New provinces should not be made not at this time in the history of Pakistan when we are facing threats 24/7, 360.

New provinces would mean new assembly(corruption), new CM and governor(more corruption), new bureaucracy( and even more corruption) and i can guarantee you that at the end of the day results would be the same.

but there is 7crrore population in punjab under one governor one CM look at huge land from kot sabzal sindh punjab border to atock bridge its punjab .its need to divide at least 4 provinces for better administration only. as per bhawalpur it was not punjab even before 200 years sir .if you read history of punjab dad pota family rule 1802 as state before then mahraja ranjeet singh till 1952

its there right to have Provence as it was and as per they join pakistan .

Bahawalpur (princely state) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The princely state of Bahawalpur was founded in 1802 by Nawab Mohammad Bahawal Khan II after the breakup of the Durrani Empire. The city claimed to be one of the largest states of British India, more than 451 kilometres long. Nawab Mohammad Bahawal Khan III signed a treaty with the British on 22 February 1833, guaranteeing the independence of the Nawab. The state acceded to Pakistan on 7 October 1947 when Nawab Sadiq Muhammad Khan Abbasi V Bahadur[6] decided to join Pakistan at the time of independence. Bahawalpur became province of pakistan in 1952 and was merged into the province of West Pakistan on 14 October 1955. When West Pakistan was divided into four provinces — Sindh, Balouchistan, NWFP, and Punjab — Bahawalpur became a part of Punjab.

1.Don't rush to make hasty comments. Then not the story but you yourself look stupid. All I have said are in your media. Even in this Forum these are present. Some even in this Thread.

2. Roza lag gya?

its not demand of public nor even we will give it to some tom herry dick as peace of cake .its few bastards which are anti pakistan .its same as Chittgong Hill Tracts story .

Referendum should be held in karachi & hyderabad ... let the people decide for their future

My question, if this happens, then how is Punjab Punjab??,,,it's name is because of Panjnad, which is near mithankot near multan. So, if that area goes to new province, then Panjnad is in siraiki province, hence how Punjab???......may seem stupid!.

IMO, this is a political move, the PPP gets votes from siraiki region, the PML gets it from upper and central punjab. At the moment PML has greater majority if punjab stays unified. If it breaks, then PPP gets votes from siraiki province and is able to have it's CM in. A big political game is in the offing. Jinah said that divisions of provinces should not be such that the minority of a province gets into majority and majority is turned into minority. These stooges are standing against the principles laid by our forefathers.

My question, if this happens, then how is Punjab Punjab??,,,it's name is because of Panjnad, which is near mithankot near multan. So, if that area goes to new province, then Panjnad is in siraiki province, hence how Punjab???......may seem stupid!.

IMO, this is a political move, the PPP gets votes from siraiki region, the PML gets it from upper and central punjab. At the moment PML has greater majority if punjab stays unified. If it breaks, then PPP gets votes from siraiki province and is able to have it's CM in. A big political game is in the offing. Jinah said that divisions of provinces should not be such that the minority of a province gets into majority and majority is turned into minority. These stooges are standing against the principles laid by our forefathers.

I think Punjab names comes from 5 rivers flowing through it's chest.

you are worng the place which you are calling is punjnad and punjnad head works it was in state of bhawalpur since 200 years .punjab used with 5 rivers which move in punjab .now we can not keep people as it is just because of rivers or name llolz once punjab was very big from kashmir to afghanistan and satluj so its same now?

Back
Top Bottom