What's new

Scythians - The Greatest Warriors of World

Indians are brown because of mixture of different races, it was not cultural exchange.

Language was brought to nations by cultural exchange. Not by genetic exchange. A Scandinavian and A Indo-Aryan dont share the same ethnic roots.

Try to understand Spanish speaking Mestizos or English speaking American Natives. It was result of European cultural expansion.

I think the fascination with ancient scythians mainly stems from the fact that they are now extinct , like everyone can go to Italy and see for themselves how romans weren't anything special , but scythians are imo , romanticized by most scholars because of their traits.

Albino indians look exactly like northern nordic europeans( straight blonde or red hair...blue, green eyes etc) thats a fact. neither african albinos nor asian albinos can ever pass for white northern europeans although they have depigmented skin and colored eyes they dont have caucasian bone structures and caucasian hair in the case of the african albinos.

Your theory is wrong, similarity with Europe is because of the cultural component of Indo-Aryans who mixed with other races in India.

A Scandinavian and A Indo-Aryan dont share the same ethnic roots.

They may have common root, but they both also got heavily localized.

For example, the Scandinavian is the mixed product of the steppe Proto-Indo-Europeans and the indigenous hunter-gatherer from North Europe, while the Indo-Aryan is the mixture of the Indo-Europeans and the West/South Asian aborigines.

So today's Indo-European is more likely a cultural concept that is widely spread by an ancient group of people AKA the Proto-Indo-Europeans.

They may have common root, but they both also got heavily localized.

For example, the Scandinavian is the mixed product of the steppe Proto-Indo-Europeans and the indigenous hunter-gatherer from North Europe, while the Indo-Aryan is the mixture of the Indo-Europeans and the West/South Asian aborigines.

So today's Indo-European is more likely a cultural concept that is widely spread by an ancient group of people AKA the Proto-Indo-Europeans.

That's right , scandenavians are a mix of celtic people and proto-indo-europeans , so if they are blond it's because of celts , if they're smart it's because of central Asians.

I think the fascination with ancient scythians mainly stems from the fact that they are now extinct , like everyone can go to Italy and see for themselves how romans weren't anything special , but scythians are imo , romanticized by most scholars because of their traits.

Romans did mix with Etruscs. Etruscs were nomadic people originally from East Europe. todays Italians are Mediterannean Nomadic mixture speaking a Indo-European language which is probably originated in Mesopotamia.

I recently got interest to investigate origins of Etruscs. Maybe somewhat related to Scythians or others.

Romans did mix with Etruscs. Etruscs were nomadic people originally from East Europe. todays Italians are Mediterannean Nomadic mixture speaking a Indo-European language which is probably originated in Mesopotamia.

I recently got interest to investigate origins of Etruscs. Maybe somewhat related to Scythians or others.

I honestly don't know anything about etruscans but saying that the Italian language is Indo-European is like saying Chinese and Japanese are from the same language family...

btw , what are your sources for researching on etruscans?

That's right , scandenavians are a mix of celtic people and proto-indo-europeans , so if they are blond it's because of celts , if they're smart it's because of central Asians.

If the Proto-Indo-Europeans were born on the South Russian steppe, then their complexion must be brown haired or dirty blonde with moderate high frequency of light eyes.

While those aborigines are even blonder than the Proto-Indo-Europeans, when PIE mixed them, it did produce the even blonder Scandivanians.

The modern Scandivanians are even blonder than PIE, but it doesn't mean the ultra platinum blonde Scandivanian is the pure Indo-European by blood.

Even the Uralic people are originally some light depigmented Mongoloids from Siberia/Northeast Europe, that's why many modern Russians are still so blonde despite being heavily mixed with the Uralic people.

If the Proto-Indo-Europeans were born on the South Russian steppe, then their complexion must be brown haired or dirty blonde with moderate high frequency of light eyes.

While those aborigines are even blonder than the Proto-Indo-Europeans, when PIE mixed them, it did produce the even blonder Scandivanians.

The modern Scandivanians are even blonder than PIE, but it doesn't the ultra platinum blonde Scandivanian is the pure Indo-European by blood.

Even the Uralic people are originally some light depigmented Mongoloids from Siberia/Northeast Europe, that's why many modern Russians are still so blonde despite being heavily mixed with the Uralic people.

well I think you pay too much attention to the color of skin, hair and eyes , lots of Chinese people are fair skinned but are they considered white? probably not , what defines a person's race is the shape of their skull like the OP suggests , like many people are slanted eyed but it is only Asians who have that kinda hammered down nose on their face. besides being slanted eyed.

I honestly don't know anything about etruscans but saying that the Italian language is Indo-European is like saying Chinese and Japanese are from the same language family...

btw , what are your sources for researching on etruscans?

I recently got interest into it. Not much known by myself. From what I understand ancient languages of Europe such as Etruscan and Basque were replaced by Indo-Aryan language expansion during first millenia B.C.

I recently got interest into it. Not much known by myself. From what I understand ancient languages of Europe such as Etruscan and Basque were replaced by Indo-Aryan language expansion during first millenia B.C.

That's interesting , so the Etruscan language was celtic like basque?

well I think you pay too much attention to the color of skin, hair and eyes , lots of Chinese people are fair skinned but are they considered white? probably not , what defines a person's race is the shape of their skull like the OP suggests , like many people are slanted eyed but it is only Asians who have that kinda hammered down nose on their face. besides being slanted eyed.

Honestly i don't care, i prefer our people to stick with what we are now.

But i was trying to discover the root of the Nordicism and White Supremacism.

Do you think a person with blonde hair and blue eyes is still Chinese? We don't like to lose our original traits.

Honestly i don't care, i prefer our people to stick with what we are now.

But i was trying to discover the root of the Nordicism and White Supremacism.

Do you think a person with blonde hair and blue eyes is still Chinese? We don't like to lose our original traits.

there are mongols with blue eyes and blonde hair so why not?

That's interesting , so the Etruscan language was celtic like basque?

Nope, Both Etruscan and Basque languages are ancient European language non-related to Indo-European languages. Indo-European languages became dominant under influence of Roman Empire and Catholic Church.

there are mongols with blue eyes and blonde hair so why not?

We are different from them, since those Mongols are nomadic people who like to steal many wives of different race.

While most Chinese prefer to marry with the person of his/her own background.

And the Japanese also love light hair and light eyes because they have suffered some heavily inferiority complex against the West.

While we have 5000 years old of civilization, we are very proud of ourselves, we are not some rootless people without its own civilization, who will also start to worship other people's idea. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom