What's new

Scale Models ??

Mansoor A Qureshi

Reaction score
Helloo guys, Can someone give me idea that from where i can get the Fighter jet, Navy hardware and army vehicles models in Pakistan? Pre built or User assmbling kits, a few years back the Airforce planes were available on airforce day at base but no longer available :(

How can i find them, can anyone help? Regards

mansoor_aq said:
Helloo guys, Can someone give me idea that from where i can get the Fighter jet, Navy hardware and army vehicles models in Pakistan? Pre built or User assmbling kits, a few years back the Airforce planes were available on airforce day at base but no longer available :(

I build quite a few myself. I'll put pics up if you like. Most of Pakistan's inventory is US or China. I would encourage you to shop on-line. The Star and Crescent can be duplicated easily by stencil. For green, use Testors "forest Green" - very, very close.. good luck.

mansoor_aq said:

Where are you , if you goto Rawalpindi Selection center they have a lot of stuff actually AHQ recived a lot of complaints about the selection center and they have almost all models and some new stuff like small modles of crotale Missile and radars. But you have to goto rawalpindi PAF Selection center.

scale model plastic kits are available at hobby world in karachi in reasonable prices(according to me)

Can these be ordered online? Some former govt staffers here who were treated to really great hospitality during their visit to the Bhadshai masjid would like to know if PAF model airfcraft can be shipped to Canada? Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom