What's new

Saudi foreign minister: we are in dire need of Israeli military assistance to defeat Yemeni rebels;

volatile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi foreign minister: we are in dire need of Israeli military assistance to defeat Yemeni rebels; after all we are historically cousins

http://awdnews.com/top-news/saudi-f...-rebels-after-all-we-are-historically-cousins

Top News
19 September 2015

14426884011.jpg

According to Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty, Adel al-Jubeir, the newly appointed foreign minister tacitly recognized his country's failure to rout Single-handedly Yemen's anti-Saudi rebels and called on regional allies,namly Qatar and UAE, to help Saudi Arabia to end the protracted war on Yemen.

"I personally discussed the Yemeni issue with His Royal Highness the King and to find a feasible solution to terminate this dilemma, I suggested Israeli help as our only hope to end the status quo , as they[Israelis] are highly skilled and indeed proficient in this kind of warfare through decades in their confrontations with Lebanese and Palestinian militias and to my delight, His Highness King Salman put this proposal forward for further consideration," Qatari News Agency (QNA) quoted Mr. Al-Jubeir as saying on Friday during his recent regional tour to Arab Gulf States.

14426883491.jpg

To the detriment of our inexperienced pilots, added Mr. Al-Jubeir, the Yemeni revolutionaries have in their possession the Russian lethal shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles and we lost a sum of 28 of F-15 fighters, thus in this crucial times , we are in dire need of Tel Aviv's military prowess to curb Iran's slow but gradual encroachment in Yemeni,so I hope one day this futile Israeli hesitation to intervene in Yemen would end and the entire world will witness the comradeship and amicablel co-existence between kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the State of Israel, after all we are historically cousins.

14426884213.jpg

The Saudi Arabia instigated a hapless crusade with White House giving its blessing to crush the Yemeni revolutionaries and restore its protégé, the former dictator Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi.

So, these quotes are according to a certain Radio channel but there are no evidence of such!

To the detriment of our inexperienced pilots, added Mr. Al-Jubeir, the Yemeni revolutionaries have in their possession the Russian lethal shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles and we lost a sum of 28 of F-15 fighters, thus in this crucial times , we are in dire need of Tel Aviv's military prowess to curb Iran's slow but gradual encroachment in Yemeni

Losing 28 F-15's to MANPADS! This is pure propaganda as most F-15 fly above the range of any MANPADS.

I suggested Israeli help as our only hope to end the status quo , as they[Israelis] are highly skilled and indeed proficient in this kind of warfare through decades in their confrontations with Lebanese and Palestinian militias
That's why ISrael got their a$$es kicked out of Lebanon and Gaza Strip. The only reason they are able to maintain West Bank is because Abbas is working with Israel so that he doesn't lose power.

Losing 28 F-15's to MANPADS! This is pure propaganda as most F-15 fly above the range of any MANPADS.
28 seems much but there are heavy losses
That's why ISrael got their a$$es kicked out of Lebanon and Gaza Strip. The only reason they are able to maintain West Bank is because Abbas is working with Israel so that he doesn't lose power.
Iran growing influence is putting pressure on Saudi Arabia and Israel n Iran are not friendly ,rest politics no one is enemy for ever

So, these quotes are according to a certain Radio channel but there are no evidence of such!

You again

Really? 28 F15s to MANPADs!? ahahaha what the hell? they only have a flight altitude of maximum 2300 meters!
"As most F-15 fly above the range of any MANPADs"?
You never saw a F15 flying below 2 kilometers?

Israel never god their asses kid.
Israel actually killed 750 Hezbollah members in 2006 and 1200 Hamas members in 2014, while only losing 121 soldiers in 2006 and 69 soldiers in 2014.

Really? 28 F15s to MANPADs!? ahahaha what the hell? they only have a flight altitude of maximum 2300 meters!
"As most F-15 fly above the range of any MANPADs"?
You never saw a F15 flying below 2 kilometers?

The F-15 can perform combat missions way off MANPAD ranges and thus doesn't need to get into their ranges. Sure, there are times when F-15 get into ranges that can be within MANPAD ranges but at those times the enemy doesn't have MANPADS.

Israel never god their asses kid.
Tell me then why they withdrew from Gaza and South Lebanon!
Israel actually killed 750 Hezbollah members in 2006 and 1200 Hamas members in 2014, while only losing 121 soldiers in 2006 and 69 soldiers in 2014.
Israeli figures are extremely over-estimated and it also under reports its losses.

28 seems much but there are heavy losses
MANPADS can never bring down that many planes of something as advanced as F-15S.

The F-15 can perform combat missions way off MANPAD ranges and thus doesn't need to get into their ranges. Sure, there are times when F-15 get into ranges that can be within MANPAD ranges but at those times the enemy doesn't have MANPADS.

Tell me then why they withdrew from Gaza and South Lebanon!

Israeli figures are extremely over-estimated and it also under reports its losses.

MANPADS can never bring down that many planes of something as advanced as F-15S.
I know all of that. but if they really did shot down 28, its a shame to the Saudis, in 1982 the Israelis fought against 100 MiG 21s and 30 SAMs, shooting down 86 of the MiG 21s and destroying all of the SAMs without one plane destroyed (Except a UAV)
MANPAD is fast enough and has enough range, if an F15 flies low and slow nearby it, a MANPAD can shoot one down
(Although its unlikely, because the Israelis proved how effective it is, and even managed to fly one without a whole wing)

In 2000 we went back to Israel from South Lebanon after 2 of our helicopters crashed into each other killing 72 soldiers, no connection to Hezbollah.
And we never withdraw from Gaza, we gave it to them as a part of a peace agreement in 2005, they voted for Hamas and... you know where this is going

I know all of that. but if they really did shot down 28, its a shame to the Saudis, in 1982 the Israelis fought against 100 MiG 21s and 30 SAMs, shooting down 86 of the MiG 21s and destroying all of the SAMs without one plane destroyed (Except a UAV)
And Israel used the F-15 and F-16. They fought against a previous generation fighter jet.
MANPAD is fast enough and has enough range, if an F15 flies low and slow nearby it, a MANPAD can shoot one down
(Although its unlikely, because the Israelis proved how effective it is, and even managed to fly one without a whole wing)
If the pilots know that there are MANPADS on the ground, they don't need to get to lower altitudes to strike. And, most military fly their planes aboe ranges of MANPADS over combat zones. It's more believable if attack helicopters were shot down by MANPADS.

In 2000 we went back to Israel from South Lebanon after 2 of our helicopters crashed into each other killing 72 soldiers, no connection to Hezbollah.
And we never withdraw from Gaza, we gave it to them as a part of a peace agreement in 2005, they voted for Hamas and... you know where this is going
No, peace agreement was only signed after Israel realized that the cost of war was much higher for them and thus withdrew. And the 1985-2000 conflict between Hezbollah and Israel is a clear victory for Hezbollah. Not only were they able to kick Israel out of South Lebanon but also the destruction of SLA military wing. And as I said before, Israel over states the number of combatants killed to make the civilian slaughtering at its hand look smaller. It also lies about its own casualties.

And Israel used the F-15 and F-16. They fought against a previous generation fighter jet.

If the pilots know that there are MANPADS on the ground, they don't need to get to lower altitudes to strike. And, most military fly their planes aboe ranges of MANPADS over combat zones. It's more believable if attack helicopters were shot down by MANPADS.

No, peace agreement was only signed after Israel realized that the cost of war was much higher for them and thus withdrew. And the 1985-2000 conflict between Hezbollah and Israel is a clear victory for Hezbollah. Not only were they able to kick Israel out of South Lebanon but also the destruction of SLA military wing. And as I said before, Israel over states the number of combatants killed to make the civilian slaughtering at its hand look smaller. It also lies about its own casualties.
What about the 30 SAMs, and I believe those MiG 21s could do some damage if their pilot wasn't a retard.

I don't know about the Saudis and the MANPADs, if they lost 28 F15s to them, that's bad.

Israel was never in a war with territory controlled by itself, We were not in a war with Gaza because it was ours.
we withdrew because the Palestinian Authority said they will win and they will make it the "Singapore of the Middle East" and clearly didn't happen.
559 Israelis killed (256 in combat), 1276 Hezbollah killed.
They didn't kick out Israel, Israel went outside because again, 2 of its helicopters crashed into each other, killing 72 of our soldiers, nothing to do with Hezbollah.
Israel never lies about its casualties or the amount it makes.
Israel actually have respect for their dead.

What about the 30 SAMs, and I believe those MiG 21s could do some damage if their pilot wasn't a retard.
There's no way a Mig-21 can fight off against a F-15. F-15 could fire beyond visual range missiles from 50+ km away and most Syrian Migs didn't have missiles with ranges above 20 km. Not to mention, they have awful training at handling electronics. And the SAM batteries themselves were old too.

Its a subjective term ,Manpad with excelent operator ,F15 flying low and skill levels (as F15 are predominantly air superiority aerooplanes but in this conflict they were engaged in recon ,bombing missions so with out knowing all the facts it is difficult to comment but one thing sure there are heavy losses also for skill related i m sharing one video of Apache Gunnery using ATGM just to take out one insurgent .

Back
Top Bottom