What's new

Saudi Arabia, Qatar may be playing dangerous game over Syria rebels

LOL, countries that have no relationship with Israel, that do not allow their citizens to come to Israel nor Israelis to visit their countries let alone having embassies. Great comparison with a country like Denmark where most citizens are pro-Israeli and where the government are very good friends of Israel.

What has this to do with his hypocrisy again? He is praising and making Iranian Mullah Wannabe Arab propaganda in each thread while he sits comfortably in Zionist Denmark being a citizen there. Probably having parents that were POLITICAL REFUGEES.

Find a post of mine that says that I am against having ties to the West or USA. You are talking to the wrong guy here.
Besides he was the one talking about Saudi Arabia at the very beginning when we two discussed out of nowhere when nobody had mentioned his country and I am the one that should stop telling him facts? LOL. To hell with those Mullah's. Dead or alive. We will defeat them whenever they try to meddle in Arab and Muslim matters as history has shown again and again.

Come on, stop lying. We were discussing Syria and having a debate, then you started it and went off with this:

Iran on the other hand is some 2000 km away and have not even close to similar ties to Syria be it religious, ethnic, cultural, linguistic etc.

Most Iranians do not care about Syria or Syrians. They are just Arabs to them. Sunni (or Vahabi as your troll countrymen call them). Just like most of your fellow Iranian members openly have said that they don't care about Palestinians. Just another Arabs. Traitors even they called them. No such word will you hear from any Sunni Arabs on this forum. You can talk about Arab governments not doing enough for Palestine but our governments do not speak for all people.

The fact is that the international community, Muslim world, Arab world etc. consider Al-Assad as a un-legitimate leader of Syria.

Eh, you are a citizen of Denmark and probably born there. Or in Sweden. Nice comparison. You are studying medicine in Denmark. At least you told me all that. I have hardly been in Denmark for 1 year. Great comparison once again.

Well then you should preach what you say and go back to Iran and live there. I am not the one who is saying that KSA is perfect or that I don't want relations with the West. You are the one that is saying that. Doctors that choose Denmark of all countries. Bad choice with all the taxes.

When did I say Iran is perfect, and I dont want relations with West?

Doctors that choose Denmark of all countries. Bad choice with all the taxes.

yes, my mother is also a doctor and tax is 52% which they want to raise to 60%, I hear doctors get paid well in GCC.
Here they take more then half your money, EU is also turning into shit. Basically working and paying someone for the work you do.....

When did I say Iran is perfect, and I dont want relations with West?

Then stop talking about Zionists and Sunni Arabs being the same in every topic. Stop constantly crying about House of Saud, Arabs etc. when you constantly defend the Iranian Mullah's yourself who are hardly better in any case. Mostly even worse. At least look at the state of the country they rule. Stop calling other sectarians when all I see you doing is supporting the biggest mass-murderer in Syria (Al-Assad) and his VERY sectarian regime. Stop calling 90% of all the 1.7 BILLION Muslims (Sunnis) for Wahhabis while claiming not to be a Muslim or caring about religion. You contradict yourself. All non-religious people consider all religious people for idiots. They might prefer some religions over others but at the end of the day they are all against religion and find it stupid.

Stop constantly talking about Zionists when you live in one of the BIGGEST Zionist countries on earth ruled by a very-pro Israeli government.

You are the one thanking posts of the likes like Elis aka Sun Piwa aka Little Charlie aka Vietnamese troll meddling in Arab and Muslim affairs (who wants to destroy the West - even his signature says that) and other HYPOCRITICAL clowns like Syrian Lion who is a Christian Syrian (nothing wrong with that) but who makes anti-American posts everywhere he goes while LIVING IN THE US like many fellow Christians Syrians. Or the anti-Sunni Arab posts (90% of all Arabs are Sunnis) he makes while he CLAIMS to be an Arab nationalist and calls me and others "Arab traitors" for not supporting his favorite Child-Murderer in Syria (Al-Assad).

Also before you mention Bahrain then I said that some of the protestors grievances are understandable and shared by most Arabs of the region.

Then stop talking about Zionists and Sunni Arabs being the same in every topic. Stop constantly crying about House of Saud, Arabs etc. when you constantly defend the Iranian Mullah's yourself who are hardly better in any case. Mostly even worse. At least look at the state of the country they rule. Stop calling other sectarians when all I see you doing is supporting the biggest mass-murderer in Syria (Al-Assad) and his VERY sectarian regime. Stop calling 90% of all the 1.7 BILLION Muslims (Sunnis) for Wahhabis while claiming not to be a Muslim or caring about religion. You contradict yourself. All non-religious people consider all religious people for idiots. They might prefer some religions over others but at the end of the day they are all against religion and find it stupid.

Stop constantly talking about Zionists when you live in one of the BIGGEST Zionist countries on earth ruled by a very-pro Israeli government.

You are the one thanking posts of likes like Elis (who wants to destroy the West - even his signature says that) and other HYPOCRITICAL clowns like Syrian Lion who is a Christian Syrian (nothing wrong with that) but who makes anti-American posts everywhere he goes while LIVING IN THE US. Or anti-Sunni Arab posts (90% of all Arabs are Sunnis) while he CLAIMS to be an Arab nationalist and calls me and others "Arab traitors" for not supporting his favorite Child-Murderer in Syria (Al-Assad).

I never said Sunni Arabs equal Zionists. You must be hearing voices in your head. I talked about House of Saud. Unless you are saying Al Saud represents all Sunnis.
Look, you were the one who started with the whole Palestine and other off-topic.
We were initially talking about Syria, and then you had an outburst and talked about irrelevant things.

I dont support Assad because he is Alawite. Actually, Iran does not support Assad for religious reasons. Islamic Republic is religious rule of government with Islamic laws.
Assad and entire Baath party entity is staunchly secular. So ideologically they are different. Iran and Syria are strategic allies with alliance born out of common security threats. So they are not religious ideological allies.
As I have repeatedly said, there is no "Shiite alliance".

yes, my mother is also a doctor and tax is 52% which they want to raise to 60%, I hear doctors get paid well in GCC.
Here they take more then half your money, EU is also turning into shit. Basically working and paying someone for the work you do.....

LOL, my mother is also a doctor and so is one of my sisters. My mother works in the dermatology sector. Not a job for me. I hate hospitals and I have a phobia for needles.

They do. So do nurses, midwiferies and other jobs in the health sector. When my parents, I and siblings lived in France my mother worked in the French health care system and aside from the relatively low pay then it was good. Not many working ours and rather flexible. But many French and especially French of Muslim background did go to the GCC (mainly KSA and UAE) to work in the health care system. Taxes are nearly non-existent as you might now and the pay is good. Life too if you can live under a different culture. If not then live in a gated community where you can do what you want basically. I am only talking about KSA. UAE is a another issue. Not much different from the West.

I never said Sunni Arabs equal Zionists. You must be hearing voices in your head. I talked about House of Saud. Unless you are saying Al Saud represents all Sunnis.
Look, you were the one who started with the whole Palestine and other off-topic.
We were initially talking about Syria, and then you had an outburst and talked about irrelevant things.

I dont support Assad because he is Alawite. Actually, Iran does not support Assad for religious reasons. Islamic Republic is religious rule of government with Islamic laws.
Assad and entire Baath party entity is staunchly secular. So ideologically they are different. Iran and Syria are strategic allies with alliance born out of common security threats. So they are not religious ideological allies.
As I have repeatedly said, there is no "Shiite alliance".

House of Saud are no more Zionists than your rulers or your new "president" Rohani. So let us leave that aside.

I stated some facts after you had dragged Saudi Arabia in the discussion I and Doritos had between each other where there was no mention of Iran.

You support him because he supports your country and establishment (Mullah's). Religion does not matter here. He is your ally and WHAT an ally I should say! Correction religion matters not for an atheist like you but it matters for your Iranian friends on this forum and the religious ones including your establishment.

Then why are your Islamic government and its Mullah's constantly talking about helping their Shia brethren in Syria = Alawis? You are doing the same in Bahrain. Don't force me to post Youtube clips because otherwise the discussion will not be about the topic.

Besides I already told you that we Arabs have a certain responsibility for Syria as they are our Muslim, Arab and Semitic brothers whom we share almost everything in common be it language, culture etc. So we care for them at least the normal people do. It might sound hard but if this was just about Angola then it would matter less. It pains me to say this but it is the reality unfortunately. You care/worry about the ones who are closest to. Only natural.

This is not about any Shiite alliance. I don't care about that. Shias will always make up 10% of the world's Muslims and be no threat. Mullahs in Iran supporting their groups everywhere from Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan or not.

We would be against Al-Assad no matter if he was supported by Iran or not. Just like the Arab and Muslim world was against the commies in Afghanistan. Or Gaddafis crimes in Libya. Or supporting the Bosnian Muslims and Albanians against the Serbs in the 1990's. Iran had nothing to do with either 3.

And I am talking about people here. Governments are not always rational and often certain rival countries just support each others enemies for the sake of it not necessarily agreeing with those they support. Just like India and China will always be against each other. Japan and China. Russia and USA. Etc. Those countries are constantly working against each others interests everywhere. Rational or not.

LOL, my mother is also a doctor and so is one of my sisters. My mother works in the dermatology sector. Not a job for me. I hate hospitals and I have a phobia for needles.

They do. So do nurses, midwiferies and other jobs in the health sector. When my parents, I and siblings lived in France my mother worked in the French health care system and aside from the relatively low pay then it was good. Not many working ours and rather flexible. But many French and especially French of Muslim background did go to the GCC (mainly KSA and UAE) to work in the health care system. Taxes are nearly non-existent as you might now and the pay is good. Life too if you can live under a different culture. If not then live in a gated community where you can do what you want basically. I am only talking about KSA. UAE is a another issue. Not much different from the West.

My family is a little bit in the doctor direction, my brother is also studying medicine. Same with Saudis, many choose medicines.
Only some in the ME don’t realize that, they think the west is far better for living Iraqis at least, though even they have better cars then the people in Western Europe. If they raise it to 60% it’ll be slavery.

House of Saud are no more Zionists than your rulers or your new "president" Rohani. So let us leave that aside.

I stated some facts after you had dragged Saudi Arabia in the discussion I and Doritos had between each other where there was no mention of Iran.

You support him because he supports your country and establishment (Mullah's). Religion does not matter here. He is your ally and WHAT an ally I should say! Correction religion matters not for an atheist like you but it matters for your Iranian friends on this forum and the religious one including your establishment.

Then why are your Islamic government and its Mullah's constantly talking about helping their Shia brethren in Syria = Alawis? You are doing the same in Bahrain. Don't force me to post Youtube clips because otherwise the discussion will not be about the topic.

This is not about any Shiite alliance. I don't care about that. Shias will always make up 10% of the world's Muslims and be no threat. Mullahs in Iran supporting their groups everywhere from Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan or not.

We would be against Al-Assad no matter if he was supported by Iran or not. Just like the Arab and Muslim world was against the commies in Afghanistan. Or Gaddafis crimes in Libya. Or supporting the Bosnian Muslims and Albanians against the Serbs in the 1990's. Iran had nothing to do with either 3.

And I am talking about people here. Governments are not always rational and often certain rival countries just support each others enemies for the sake of it not necessarily agreeing with those they support. Just like India and China will always be against each other. Japan and China. Russia and USA. Etc. Those countries are constantly working against each others interests everywhere. Rational or not.

I only talked about Saudi Arabia, pertaining to its role in Syria crisis. I said my opinion about your role and why I think SA have been irrational. I would have no problem with you doing the same with Iran and its role, because it would have been on topic. The topic is Syria, and we can discuss regional countries and their roles in the context of the conflict.
You were that went off with Palestine and how Iranians supposedly hate Arabs or something to that effect. So you went off-topic, its just a fact.

Iran has no role in Bahrain uprising. And Iran did indeed support the Bosnian Muslims, you really have no idea what you are blabbering about. We were a crucial player in not only arming, but also training. You can read up on it.Stick to facts.

Actually I dont know why I bother. As of now I wont even respond to your false claims and off-topic posts.

My family is a little bit in the doctor direction, my brother is also studying medicine. Same with Saudis, many choose medicines.
Only some in the ME don’t realize that, they think the west is far better for living Iraqis at least, though even they have better cars then the people in Western Europe. If they raise it to 60% it’ll be slavery.

Well that is good. I have great respect not only for doctors but people working in the health care. Nurses too. One of my other elder sisters works as a midwifery or what it is called in English. Those helping newborns to life. She is always happy with her job despite it being stressful and responsible.

Because there is a twisted belief in the Arab world that only doctors, engineers, lawyers etc. are important - often forgetting the artists, nurses, midwiferies, servicemen etc. Also manual jobs are often looked down upon. Farmers etc. That must change. Some people prefer to sit back home and receive welfare or do nothing in the GCC instead of doing manual work. Same is happening in Europe. Both among natives and immigrants or non-natives or what you call it. Depends who you ask.

West is still much better than the ME on many fronts. Only the wealthy class life a good life in countries like Iraq. Even GCC. At least the state gives you benefits in the GCC but in other countries it does not exist or it is very little/amounts to nothing.

I have the view that the world is for all to life and work in. Today the world is global. I can talk to people from China and Argentina in the matter of minutes. Before a trip from Riyadh to Jeddah for example or Mosul to Basra could take 2 weeks or so depending on the transport. It's not like there were cars, planes or trains 200 years ago.

Last edited:
I only talked about Saudi Arabia, pertaining to its role in Syria crisis. I said my opinion about your role and why I think SA have been irrational. I would have no problem with you doing the same with Iran and its role, because it would have been on topic. The topic is Syria, and we can discuss regional countries and their roles in the context of the conflict.
You were that went off with Palestine and how Iranians supposedly hate Arabs or something to that effect. So you went off-topic, its just a fact.

Iran has no role in Bahrain uprising. And Iran did indeed support the Bosnian Muslims, you really have no idea what you are blabbering about. We were a crucial player in not only arming, but also training. You can read up on it.Stick to facts.

Actually I dont know why I bother. As of now I wont even respond to your false claims and off-topic posts.

Because you started your usual Zionist talk so I had to show that it is all a play at least among many Iranians - even on this forum. You did not deny my correct claims either or just ignored them so I should not discuss it anymore.

Eh, yes you do. Your country and Mullahs try to play a role in Bahrain although that was curved.
Who said anything about what Iran supported or not? Now you are doing it again. Saying I wrote something I never did without being able to proof it.

I said that SAUDI ARABIA including nearly the entire Arab world and Muslim world supported the Afghans against the COMMIES in Afghanistan in the 1980's, the Bosnians and Albanians during the 1990's during the Yugoslavian war and the fight against Gaddafi and his Sub-Saharan mercenaries. I never talked about Irans role in those 3 issues. I just said that we supported those we supported despite no party in those incidents having anything to do with Iran. Is that more clear now? I notice that you somehow either deliberately "misunderstand" what I wrote or you just miss the English words. Don't know. It is quite annoying at least.

None of what I claimed or wrote is false. All based on common facts and events. Neither have you been able to counter it. So come again.

Because you started your usual Zionist talk so I had to show that it is all a play at least among many Iranians - even on this forum. You did not deny my correct claims either or just ignored them so I should not discuss it anymore.

Eh, yes you do. Your country and Mullahs try to play a role in Bahrain although that was curved.
Who said anything about what Iran supported or not? Now you are doing it again. Saying I wrote something I never did without being able to proof it.

I said that SAUDI ARABIA including nearly the entire Arab world and Muslim world supported the Afghans against the COMMIES in Afghanistan in the 1980's, the Bosnians and Albanians during the 1990's during the Yugoslavian war and the fight against Gaddafi and his Sub-Saharan mercenaries. I never talked about Irans role in those 3 issues. I just said that we supported those we supported despite no party in those incidents having anything to do with Iran. Is that more clear now? I notice that you somehow either deliberately "misunderstand" what I wrote or you just miss the English words. Don't know. It is quite annoying at least.

None of what I claimed are false or wrote. So come again.

Actually I did misinterpret your previous post. When you said Iran had nothing to do with either three, you meant something else. My apologies. See, I can admit when Im wrong and own up to it.
But you were the one that brought up Palestine etc. I didnt start it. I only talked about Syria and our countries respective role pertaining and relevant to the conflict.
I didnt go off-topic first. But no point in arguing back and forth over "he said, she said", because its just further derails the topic. Let us just agree that we hate each other and move on with the thread. lol

Actually I did misinterpret your previous post. When you said Iran had nothing to do with either three, you meant something else. My apologies. See, I can admit when Im wrong and own up to it.
But you were the one that brought up Palestine. I didnt start it.
I didnt go off-topic first. But no point in arguing back and forth over "he said, she said", because its just further derails the topic. Let us just agree that we hate each other and move on with the thread. lol

Eh, I can also admit if I am wrong. Nothing strange about it. We make mistakes every day. Saying that you make no mistakes and that you are perfect are only attributes given to Allah (swt).

The Palestine issue and the views among Iranians here on this forum and in real life was just a counter to your initial Zionist talk. I don't remember it since that was many posts ago. Anyway let us leave that.

You must be the one hating me since you always write to me. I don't recall saying ever that I hate any user on this forum. Nor is it possible for me to hate people I have never met or even seen. Very childish.

I disagree with many of your views in connection to Syria and what you say about us Arabs, Sunnis and Saudi Arabia. Other than that I don't think that I have any discussions with you. Well, once a football discussion or two. Can't really remember right now.

I am pretty tired. It's in reality 0.50 and not 23.50. It is only because they made the day 1 hour shorter yesterday night here in Denmark. Should be preparing myself for two exams and not being here, LOL. Someone ban me.

You must be the one hating me since you always write to me. I don't recall saying ever that I hate any user on this forum. Nor is it possible for me to hate people I have never met or even seen. Very childish.

I disagree with many of your views in connection to Syria and what you say about us Arabs, Sunnis and Saudi Arabia. Other than that I don't think that I have any discussions with you. Well, once a football discussion or two. Can't really remember right now.

I am pretty tired. It's in reality 0.50 and not 23.50. It is only because they made the day 1 hour shorter yesterday night here in Denmark. Should be preparing myself for two exams and not being here, LOL. Someone ban me.

Actually you were the one that adressed me. I initially wasnt talking to you, until you quoted me.
The hate part was just a joke. Hard to some anonymous person on the Internet. lol

Last edited:
Actually you were the one that adressed me. I initially wasnt talking to you, until you quoted me.
The hate part was just a joke. Hard to some anonymous person on the Internet. lol

Well I judged your inclusion of Saudi Arabia as aimed towards me since I had been discussing with Doritos for some time when you made that comment. Well, you never know. That is the exact point I was trying to make. Besides you hardly get to know people here. How can you. At most some of their views on certain issues which we all have very little to do with let alone influence on.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom