What's new

Saudi Arabia, Qatar may be playing dangerous game over Syria rebels

See what I mean? You are just making my point. I dont think in sectarian terms and I dont care what other religions people follow?
Why are you so patological? Arent you in Denmark? I would think that getting education in a civilized country, would get out out of these backward thinking, but maybe its just part of Saudi DNA?

First of all, Shah is no longer in power. We threw his a.ss out. Which is more than what I can say for Saudis, still being dictated by a feudal tribal family, that belongs in the 7th century.
Second of all, you are the biggest donor to Palestinian authority. PA is another system of control. Kinda how like the racist White Afrikaaner of South Africa gave money to black sell-out leaders in the apartheid bantustans.
Hence, Saudi Arabia is guilty of aiding the Israeli apartheid regime. This is a fact that you cant escape. Stop talking about "brethren" and all of that nonsense.
These are empty words

Exposing your likes and countrymen and stating facts has nothing to do with sectarianism. I can proof what I said by quoting your countrymen. It is very easy. Or just visiting an Iranian forum. Funny that such accusations come from a person that supports Al-Assad and most importantly the Iranian wannabe Arab Mullah's that oppress every ethnic group, Sunnis etc. . Just LOL. I can ask you the same. You are the immigrant living in Denmark. Not me. I am here temporarily. I don't belong to this country nor do I want to. Why don't you go back to Iran? I mean the Iranian wannabe Arab Mullah's that you praise so much and their rule. But you are still living in Zionist Denmark. Why is that? Very funny indeed. Must be part of Iranian DNA whatever that is considering that you are all mixed anyway after all those conquests by foreign powers - let alone ethnic groups living there.

That so-called feudal family has made KSA great while your Mullah's are only going down. Look at almost every parameter. KSA is leading. The most important one economy. KSA is a G-20 major economy member. Look at your country. Despite having 45 million more citizens and as many resources.

No, KSA also is among the biggest donors of Hamas. Come again. PA authority is the authority that has been ELECTED by the Palestinian people inside the West Bank. Who are you to tell what they are and what they are not? An Iranian of all people? Non-Arab and non-Muslim. OK.

Those are facts not empty words.

Exposing your likes and countrymen and stating facts has nothing to do with sectarianism. Funny that such accusations come from a person that supports Al-Assad and you of all people. Just LOL. I can ask you the same. You are the immigrant living in Denmark. Not me. I am here temporarily. I don't belong to this country nor do I want to. Why don't you go back to Iran? I mean the Iranian wannabe Arab Mullah's that you praise so much and their rule. But you are still living in Zionist Denmark. Why is that? Very funny indeed. Must be part of Iranian DNA whatever that is considering that you are all mixed anyway after all those conquests by foreign powers - let alone ethnic groups living there.

That so-called feudal family has made KSA great while your Mullah's are only going down. Look at almost every parameter. KSA is leading. The most important one economy. KSA is a G-20 major economy member. Look at your country. Despite having 45 million more citizens.

No, KSA also is among the biggest donors of Hamas. Come again. PA authority is the authority that has been ELECTED by the Palestinian people inside the West Bank. Who are you to tell what they are and what they are not? An Iranian of all people? Non-Arab and non-Muslim. OK.

I visit and go back to Iran on a regular basis thank you very much, and sometimes live there for a couple of months. I dont stay here in Denmark or Sweden all year long. But that is neither here or there. THe point is that getting education and being among civlized people, I would think it would get you out of sectarian backward thinking. But apparently not so. That is why you elsewhere repeat stuff like "Shiite Pagans" and always feel the need to point out how many are Sunni and what not. Such things do not enter my mind, because I find it backward. Hell even Syrian themselves, before did not use to ask fellow countrymen if they are Sunni, Alawi, Christian etc. They always defined themselves as Syrian.
Please keep this backward sectarian nonsense to your own peninsula.

And you are absolutely clueless about PA. You dont know the structures, so no use arguing with you. You are simply devoid of all the facts.

Last edited:
Exposing your likes and countrymen and stating facts has nothing to do with sectarianism. I can proof what I said by quoting your countrymen. It is very easy. Or just visiting an Iranian forum. Funny that such accusations come from a person that supports Al-Assad and most importantly the Iranian wannabe Arab Mullah's that oppress every ethnic group, Sunnis etc. . Just LOL. I can ask you the same. You are the immigrant living in Denmark. Not me. I am here temporarily. I don't belong to this country nor do I want to. Why don't you go back to Iran? I mean the Iranian wannabe Arab Mullah's that you praise so much and their rule. But you are still living in Zionist Denmark. Why is that? Very funny indeed. Must be part of Iranian DNA whatever that is considering that you are all mixed anyway after all those conquests by foreign powers - let alone ethnic groups living there.

That so-called feudal family has made KSA great while your Mullah's are only going down. Look at almost every parameter. KSA is leading. The most important one economy. KSA is a G-20 major economy member. Look at your country. Despite having 45 million more citizens and as many resources.

What’s the immigrant joke ?
What would Saudi Arabia’s economy be when on sanctions ?

We are here forever ? we can go anywhere we want, we aren’t bound to Europe.
Iran is close to being G20, Iraq can be in G20 easily as well as Iran, Saudi Arabia hasn’t experienced what the latter have thus I don’t understand what your trying to tell.

Anyway, HOW THE **** DID THIS TURN TO THIS AGAIN, NOT THE TOPIC.
The topic is SYRIA

That’s good, your opinion you can do what you want.
Just don’t be bullshitting us with all this stuff about Syria when your interests is GCC.
Iraq needs to deal with the enemy by iron fist, That means like Al Sisi , though your GCC friends will play secterian card when that happens, hypocricy. Anyway this is about Syria, neither Iraq nor GCC. So quit the GCC dreams.

I guess you are getting upset, as I am not getting any coherent reply for any of my posts. Just know this, if Iranian IRGC and Lebanese Hezb has no problem coming to Syria to kill Syrian Sunni, we the Sunni's of the world in far flung places will have no problem to bring our special forces and Army to protect Syrian Sunni's. I don't know what is stopping Saudi's from going this route, but if I were in their shoes, we would not be having this conversation today.

I guess you are getting upset, as I am not getting any coherent reply for any of my posts. Just know this, if Iranian IRGC and Lebanese Hezb has no problem coming to Syria to kill Syrian Sunni, we the Sunni's of the world in far flung places will have no problem to bring our special forces and Army to protect Syrian Sunni's. I don't know what is stopping Saudi's from going this route, but if I were in their shoes, we would not be having this conversation today.

Dude you ignored my posts after that discussion ending it with a "thank you for the debate", not me.

Special forces and armies ? So bring them they are welcome, they won’t bring them neither if the US leads an attack, Erdogan was complaining about it.
If you were in the kings shoes you’d be giving yourself a medal. but FANTASY.....
I told you stay realistic.

I visit Iran regularly, and sometimes live there for a couple of month. I dont stay here in Denmark or Sweden all year long. But that is neither here or there. THe point is that getting education and being among civlized people, I would think it would get you out of sectarian backward thinking. But apparently not so. That is why you elsewhere repeat stuff like "Shiite Pagans" and other nonsense.

And you are absolutely clueless about PA. You dont know the structures, so no use arguing with you. You are simply devoid of all the facts.

Eh, you still live in Zionist Denmark and you are also probably a citizen much like your family. Most of the few thousand Iranians living here in Denmark are POLITICAL REFUGEES who escaped the Iranian Wannabe Arab Mullah's back in Iran. I am pretty sure that your family are among those people. Unless they were part of the low-skilled workforce that was invited a few decades ago and who later were able to send their wife's, children, relatives, parents etc. to Denmark. You cannot fool me. I am a citizen of the world. I have been living in a few countries across the world. Know Europe really well.

So the question is. A person like you who obviously worships the Iranian Mullah's but is not living there but in Zionist Denmark is what other than a hypocrite? Well you answer me, LOL.

Going to Mongolia or Iran for a few weeks a year is not going to change anything. I am also abroad (in non-Arab countries) for holidays, visiting family etc. a few couple of weeks each year. Does not change anything.

Add Sweden to that list. No different than Denmark in any way whatsoever. Only more immigrants living there.

Yes, the Child-Murderers that you support who kill Muslims are Pagans in Islamic terminology. I have no problem calling them that. I prefer calling them Child-Murderers as you probably have noticed though. Also because calling them Pagans might hurt the feelings of some users here, LOL.

Well, funny that this accusations comes from you. Your likes are famous for calling us Sunnis (90% of the 1.7 BILLION Muslims) for Wahhabis and you are famous for being anti Sunni Arab.

I know every Arab country better than you. Don't worry about that. Unlike you I have access to Arab medias and actually understand, speak and write Arabic. I follow the region closely and Palestine is no different.

None of what I said is incorrect. You are unable to counter it so you just make an empty claim.

The FACT is that the PA has been ELECTED by the Palestinian people in the West Bank. Go tell them to vote differently. You are in no position to say what the Palestinians should vote for.

Dude you ignored my posts after that discussion ending it with a "thank you for the debate", not me.

Special forces and armies ? So bring them they are welcome, they won’t bring them neither if the US leads an attack, Erdogan was complaining about it.
If you were in the kings shoes you’d be giving yourself a medal. but FANTASY.....
I told you stay realistic.

I did not ignore your posts, I went to bed saying thank you as it was getting late, that was all. As for fantasy, I am a dreamer, but I also have track record of making them into reality. There is a medium sized industry I founded which now employs few thousand people in Bangladesh.

I did not ignore your posts, I went to bed saying thank you as it was getting late, that was all. As for fantasy, I am a dreamer, but I also have track record of making them into reality. There is a medium sized industry I founded which now employs few thousand people in Bangladesh.

Nice stuff that is ^^
But, if you want to turn this thread into dreaming then I should present mines as well, maybe all the others should. Eventually it is irrelevant as none of it is realistic.

What’s the immigrant joke ?
What would Saudi Arabia’s economy be when on sanctions ?

We are here forever ? we can go anywhere we want, we aren’t bound to Europe.
Iran is close to being G20, Iraq can be in G20 easily as well as Iran, Saudi Arabia hasn’t experienced what the latter have thus I don’t understand what your trying to tell.

Anyway, HOW THE **** DID THIS TURN TO THIS AGAIN, NOT THE TOPIC.
The topic is SYRIA

It is funny because that Mullah dude who worships his fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's is talking about Zionists left and right and about how great Iran is but the funny thing is that he lives in Zionist Denmark when nobody has forced him to do it. From his own FREE will. The most funny thing is that his parents were probably Iranian political refugees that escaped the Mullah's or the alternative low-skilled workers who came to Denmark.

Yes, he can but he does not. See the difference? The hypocrisy is clear.

Not even close. Why should I care? He is the one praising them but the realities tell a different story. The sanctions are the work of his lovely Mullah's. Blame them. What the hell have we Arabs to do with it?Tell him not to write nonsense about Saudi Arabia and talking about them when we were talking about Syria.

It is funny because that Mullah dude who worships his fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's is talking about Zionists left and right and about how great Iran is but the funny thing is that he lives in Zionist Denmark when nobody has forced him to do it. From his own FREE will. The most funny thing is that his parents were probably Iranian political refugees that escaped the Mullah's or the alternative low-skilled workers who came to Denmark.

Not even close. Why should I care? He is the one praising them but the realities tell a different story. The sanctions are the work of his lovely Mullah's. Blame them. What the hell have we Arabs to do with it?Tell him not to write nonsense about Saudi Arabia and talking about them when we were talking about Syria.

Yes, but Zionist GCC is not any different if we look at it that way.
Zionist Morocco, Zionist Jordan.

All working with the Zionist Americans, Military allies of the Zionist Americans.

Yes, but Zionist GCC is not any different if we look at it that way.
Zionist Morocco, Zionist Jordan.

All working with the Zionist Americans, Military allies of the Zionist Americans.

LOL, countries that have no relationship with Israel, that do not allow their citizens to come to Israel nor Israelis to visit their countries let alone having embassies. Great comparison with a country like Denmark where most citizens are pro-Israeli and where the government are very good friends of Israel.

What has this to do with his hypocrisy again? He is praising and making Iranian Mullah Wannabe Arab propaganda in each thread while he sits comfortably in Zionist Denmark being a citizen there. Probably having parents that were POLITICAL REFUGEES.

Find a post of mine that says that I am against having ties to the West or USA. You are talking to the wrong guy here.
Besides he was the one talking about Saudi Arabia at the very beginning when we two discussed out of nowhere when nobody had mentioned his country and I am the one that should stop telling him facts? LOL. To hell with those Mullah's. Dead or alive. We will defeat them whenever they try to meddle in Arab and Muslim matters as history has shown again and again.

Im being educated in Denmark. Just like yourself. Which makes it hard to live anywhere but here at the moment. But as soon as I get the opportunity I go to Iran. Sometimes I live there (we own a couple of apartments and house) for couple of months, during summer periods.
And my parents are not political refugees, nor are they low-skilled workers. They are doctors, as is most of my other family (cousins).

LOL, countries that have no relationship with Israel, that do not allow their citizens to come to Israel nor Israelis to visit their countries let alone having embassies. Great comparison with a country like Denmark where most citizens are pro-Israeli and where the government are very good friends of Israel.

What has this to do with his hypocrisy again? He is praising and making Iranian Mullah Wannabe Arab propaganda in each thread while he sits comfortably in Zionist Denmark being a citizen there. Probably having parents that were POLITICAL REFUGEES.

Find a post of mine that says that I am against having ties to the West or USA. You are talking to the wrong guy here.
Besides he was the one talking about Saudi Arabia at the very beginning when we two discussed out of nowhere when nobody had mentioned his country and I am the one that should stop telling him facts? LOL. To hell with those Mullah's. Dead or alive. We will defeat them whenever they try to meddle in Arab and Muslim matters as history has shown again and again.

I don’t even know what you mean, didn’t pay much attention to your conversation with ResurgentIran I was busy with Kalu.

Im being educated in Denmark. Just like yourself. Which makes it hard to live anywhere but here at the moment. But as soon as I get the opportunity I go to Iran. Sometimes I live there (we own a couple of apartments and house) for couple of months, during summer periods.
And my parents are not political refugees, nor are they low-skilled workers. They are doctors, as is most of my other family (cousins).

Eh, you are a citizen of Denmark and probably born there. Or in Sweden. Nice comparison. You are studying medicine in Denmark. At least you told me all that. I have hardly been in Denmark for 1 year. Great comparison once again.

Well then you should preach what you say and go back to Iran and live there. I am not the one who is saying that KSA is perfect or that I don't want relations with the West. You are the one that is saying that. Doctors that choose Denmark of all countries. Bad choice with all the taxes.

99% of all Iranians immigrants in Denmark are either political refugees that escaped your Mullah's (most) while the remaining ones are low-skilled workers that came to Denmark decades ago. Rest are foreign students or visitors visiting family or a few tourists.

Hence there being a great chance of you being a son of political refugees. Or the alternative.

Back
Top Bottom