What's new

SAUDI ARABIA PUTS ALGERIA ON A BLACKLIST

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Saudi Arabia puts Algeria on a blacklist of countries "unengaged" in the fight against terrorism

ARTICLE | 19. MAY 2015 - 5:16
19_photo_34171_1746894.jpg

Salman Ibn Abdul-Aziz, the new king of Saudi Arabia. DR
The information may seem taken from a science fiction movie, as it is unthinkable to see a monarchy, whose name alone evokes extremism and terrorism, outlaw country, Algeria, which is first the first victim of which the toll to fight the hordes formatted by Wahhabi sponsors was very heavy. Yet the information is official. The Saudi Foreign Ministry has instructed the relevant authorities of the country (Ministries of Industry and Commerce and the Council of the Saudi currency), asking them to show "greater vigilance" in their financial transactions with eleven countries, including Algeria, to "prevent the opportunities for involvement in cases of money laundering or terrorist financing". The information is reported by the Saudi newspaper Mekka, in its Sunday edition May 17. The Saudi government accuses these countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen) "not to respect their commitments under the Group Financial Action against money laundering and terrorist financing (FATF). The report also cites Iran and North Korea on its list of countries "refusing all cooperation" in the fight against these scourges. In his directive to the relevant institutions, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi lists eight measures to "strictly implement" in their financial relations with eleven countries mentioned.Foremost among these measures, "hardening of customer identification requirements in order to know the identity of the true beneficiary, before any transaction with persons or entities in countries which have a weakness in their devices or not applying not the FATF recommendations against money laundering and financing of terrorism ".As such, the Department also recommends "comply scrupulously with warning notes prepared by the FATF, the resolutions of the Security Council or the committee responsible for the application of Chapter VII of the UN Charter in the matter ".Another measure notified by the Saudi authorities, "provide an instant update of conditions in the context of the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing, and to take the necessary preventive measures for better coverage of all transactions contracted with relavant parts of the country "concerned. The note also demands "to ensure that all business transactions with parties established within the countries covered by warning bulletins are clearly economic and legal purposes" and to "identify the real beneficiaries." Latest measures finally "consult the websites of target organizations regularly and periodically search for other reliable sources of information and take appropriate measures as a result of what's on it." The report further indicates that the new device will be transmitted to the Secretariat of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Saudi Arabia had prevented an Air Algeria plane landed in Sana'a for the repatriation of Algerian and North African nationals from Yemen.Information confirmed by the pilot of the national airline, but denied by our Foreign Ministry. This new episode - that our leaders will hasten probably deny once again - is a clear indication of the ranking of Algeria by the Gulf countries as a "recalcitrant" to "closely monitor" for refusing to participate in the military operation against the Houthis. The proof is that Arab states like Morocco and Jordan are not affected by the Riyadh blacklist openly target non-monarchical regimes. We will return. R.Mahmoudi

Algeriepatriotique.com.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
saoudi-1_2604146_465x348algerieblaclistee.gif

The Sauds to Algeria: Stop financing terrorism, you are black listed..:haha::haha::haha:

I fully Support KSA on this issue.
Algeria is involved in covert actions against the Kingdom.

I dont see anything funny about this.
Good for you...It is funny, because the only state that train, arm, finance and export the murderous wahabis is Saudi Arabia...Just look what they have done to your own country!
Second they import $10 M from Algeria and export $600 M to her...

If Algeria has meddled in KSA affairs, it will take just one SU 30MKA , 2 KH35 and she will reset the Saudi kingdom 's time to the lost quarter.
I know Horus is a student of war fresh from Saudi military school, and which school did you attend Mr. Baloch?

Good for you...It is funny, because the only state that train, arm, finance and export the murderous wahabis is Saudi Arabia...Just look what they have done to your own country!
Second they import $10 M from Algeria and export $600 M to her...

If Algeria has meddled in KSA affairs, it will take just one SU 30MKA , 2 KH35 and she will reset the Saudi kingdom 's time to the lost quarter.
I know Horus is a student of war fresh from Saudi military school, and which school did you attend Mr. Baloch?
I was trained on the parade ground and the trenches dear. nothing fancy there
a lot of sweat, tears and blood.

I dont think Algerian military force has any chance against KSA. KSA has too much of a political/ diplomatic/ economical clout than Algeria
yes the ideology that originated from their land has affected our part of the world but house of Saud itself is very much against it. as much as it is against the Iranian conspiracies. there might be some non-state actors among the Saudi family or its population but its not KSA policy to destroy state of Pakistan.

I am sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feeling but KSA is way too advanced militarily to give any country in the region a chance to harm it (bar Israel which is American ally like KSA itself so that wont happen).
any Algerian jet flying towards kingodm will be noticed and targeted and intercepted by air and ground much before the pilot(s) of the unfortunate Algerian jet(s) know they are dead.

@Saif al-Arab can educate you about Saudi National guard and its air defence capabilities. sadly its even true for PAF we cant penetrate Saudi Airspace and will incur heavy losses without any significant damage to KSA targets (god forbid that happens I am just giving an example).

Give him a -ve rating for being condescending!! and ban him!
Banning me, because you all can't handle or live with the truth, or is it your bank account that is on the red and you expect baguette boy to put it in the black....:wave::wave:

Give him a -ve rating for being condescending!! and ban him!
no I cant I am engaged in a conversation with him. just because I have an ability to do so doesnt mean I must abuse it. such practice will kill the debates

Banning me, because you all can't handle or live with the truth, or is it your bank account that is on the red and you expect baguette boy to put it in the black....:wave::wave:
now this is really really uncalled for dear
please edit your post lets stay classy and move the discussion in a civilised manner above the provocation and cheap remarks. I am sure you are better than this?

no I cant I am engaged in a conversation with him. just because I have an ability to do so doesnt mean I must abuse it. such practice will kill the debates

now this is really really uncalled for dear
please edit your post lets stay classy and move the discussion in a civilised manner above the provocation and cheap remarks. I am sure you are better than this?

Sorry Bhai, It's not a debate. You are talking to a brick wall, and he is ranting as usual.

IMO a debate is an exchange of views, with logic being the common denominator.

The Saudi government accuses these countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen) "not to respect their commitments under the Group Financial Action against money laundering and terrorist financing (FATF).

What...... is this a joke or not ?

Or is it something like, getting back at the countries that didn't joined their coalition against Yemen ?

The information may seem taken from a science fiction movie, as it is unthinkable to see a monarchy, whose name alone evokes extremism and terrorism, outlaw country, Algeria, which is first the first victim of which the toll to fight the hordes formatted by Wahhabi sponsors was very heavy.

says everything.

I was trained on the parade ground and the trenches dear. nothing fancy there
a lot of sweat, tears and blood.
And then you should know better, unless you were peeling potatoes in those tranches..

I dont think Algerian military force has any chance against KSA. KSA has too much of a political/ diplomatic/ economical clout than Algeria
That may be true in lowering pants clout, but please do not make me laugh when you compare their military or the whole arab military of that of Algeria...a coalition of ten countries that spend as much than the US for their defence, combined, and they can't even stop some poor and poorly armed houthis armed with AKs...
yes the ideology that originated from their land has affected our part of the world but house of Saud itself is very much against it. as much as it is against the Iranian conspiracies. there might be some non-state actors among the Saudi family or its population but its not KSA policy to destroy state of Pakistan.
Please..get real, just like the Saudi lambda has any say or a voice in KSA ....

I am sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feeling but KSA is way too advanced militarily to give any country in the region a chance to harm it (bar Israel which is American ally like KSA itself so that wont happen).
You are not hurting my feelings, but to consider that KSA's with flee market arsenal, a military force , I am afraid friend to tell you that your tea was weak this morning, you need to get something stronger to bring you back to reality..
any Algerian jet flying towards kingodm will be noticed and targeted and intercepted by air and ground much before the pilot(s) of the unfortunate Algerian jet(s) know they are dead.
You have no idea, on the reach of the Algerian armed forces...They have demonstrated it in several occasion, but only one country noticed and it isn't an Arab country..

@Saif al-Arab can educate you about Saudi National guard and its air defence capabilities. sadly its even true for PAF we cant penetrate Saudi Airspace and will incur heavy losses without any significant damage to KSA targets (god forbid that happens I am just giving an example).[/QUOTE]
boy can even make a difference between a camel and a tank...both are warm to the touch...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
What...... is this a joke or not ?

Or is it something like, getting back at the countries that didn't joined their coalition against Yemen ?
load of BS
both Turkey or Pakistan wont be part of any group that will finance or host any conspiracy against the kingdom.
such claim is fabrication

And then you should know better, unless you were peeling potatoes in those tranches..

Yes I did bit of peeling potatoes too but not in trenches.

That may be true in lowering pants clout, but please do not make me laugh when you compare their military or the whole arab military of that of Algeria...a coalition of ten countries that spend as much than the US for their defence, combined, and they can't even stop some poor and poorly armed houthis armed with AKs...
apples and oranges.
wrong comparison. sake hollow claim by Taliban vs. the NATO. a COIN/ Gorilla warfare is a different thing altogether. NATO spends a lot too they didn't eliminate the entire Afghan taliban but they achieved what they wanted. you will mad to think NATO used even 10% of its power against the taliban, if they wanted they would have made the entire population an extinct specie.

just like KSA. they have litterllly flattened everything in sight in Yemen. with countless dead Houthis if you think Houthis won then its some retarded win in my opinion

You are not hurting my feelings, but to consider that KSA's with flee market arsenal, a military force , I am afraid friend to tell you that your tea was weak this morning, you need to get something stronger to bring you back to reality..

You have no idea, on the reach of the Algerian armed forces...They have demonstrated it in several occasion, but only one country noticed and it isn't an Arab country..

my tea was strong friend. I was a nay sayer like yourself in the past too re KSA but I know better now.
they have top of the line anything that money can buy western hardware in their arsenal the entire Europe and American companies line up to them to get orders for their orders. despite that Saudis are jealously secretive and it pretty much suits them when me, you and Iranians laugh at them and make camel jokes.
I tell you what, those that are facing their bombs right now are not Laughing at all.

boy can even make a difference between a camel and a tank...both are warm to the touch...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
once again despite warning you made a snide remark which only makes you look silly.
my dear I urge you to list down what you think Algeria can throw at KSA and then we will talk.
but please, dont make cheap remarks I have high hopes for you. be civil and mature and show us what Algeria and its forces can do against KSA

Back
Top Bottom