What's new

Saudi Arabia condemns the Israeli war

xtive

Reaction score
RIYADH: Saudi Arabia has compared Israel's deadly assault on the Gaza Strip to Nazi war crimes and urged a halt to its mass killings of Palestinians.

"Saudi Arabia condemns the Israeli war crimes against the Palestinian people and the threats of Israeli officials to turn Gaza into an inferno, sees that Israel through its actions is copying the war crimes of the Nazis," an unidentified Saudi official said in a statement.

"Saudi Arabia calls on the international community to...work to stop the Israeli war machine and prevent it from carrying out mass killings and destroying the rights and property of the Palestinian people," the official added.

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia has compared Israel's deadly assault on the Gaza Strip to Nazi war crimes and urged a halt to its mass killings of Palestinians.

"Saudi Arabia condemns the Israeli war crimes against the Palestinian people and the threats of Israeli officials to turn Gaza into an inferno, sees that Israel through its actions is copying the war crimes of the Nazis," an unidentified Saudi official said in a statement.

"Saudi Arabia calls on the international community to...work to stop the Israeli war machine and prevent it from carrying out mass killings and destroying the rights and property of the Palestinian people," the official added.

And after this statement they went on to invest heavily in American economy to save it from crash.:rofl:

I personally think the Saudias are such stupid people. I mean they have all the money in the world but they have done nothing for their people. I mean the royal family takes 90% of the money. I mean instead of taking that money and builting huges palaces and buying planes and yatchs they should spend it in their countries defence industry. With that money invest in education in poor countries.

Its their money, they are free to do whatever they want

I know that. But they are in my opinion the only Muslim country which can awaken the Muslim masses. No country in the Muslim world is respected as much as Saudia Arabia and their one word can make or break something.

Ya if theres any country that can currently change things its them. If they give a strong message to Israel or America to **** off then things could be so much easier. they are the most powerful muslim country because muslim world responds to their call. u c they don't want to do anything and thats their problem.

I know that. But they are in my opinion the only Muslim country which can awaken the Muslim masses. No country in the Muslim world is respected as much as Saudia Arabia and their one word can make or break something.

This is another misconception that Saudi Arabia's one word can change/make countries.

I know you are thinking about 1980's when KSA used to call young people to
wage Jihad against USSR, the times have changed, the jihadist have changed.

They have become from jihadist to terrorist. In those times Jihad had support of US because it was in their interest to bring down the communist.

Today the remnants of soviet war intertwined with extremist Ideas are causing destruction far more then either US or Israel would.

Ya if theres any country that can currently change things its them. If they give a strong message to Israel or America to **** off then things could be so much easier. they are the most powerful muslim country because muslim world responds to their call. u c they don't want to do anything and thats their problem.

Brother,

If we being a nuclear power can't step up to US, how do you expect KSA to do it?

First we need to get rid of internal problems then we can think about external threats.

saudia is in no position to "awaken the masses". keep in mind, these people played an essential role in destroying the khilafah. it's ironic, how they are seen and see themselves as the protectors of islam.

as soon as the khilafah was abolished, israel was created and the entire muslim world started to go down a path of misery.

saudia is in no position to "awaken the masses". keep in mind, these people played an essential role in destroying the khilafah. it's ironic, how they are seen and see themselves as the protectors of islam.

as soon as the khilafah was abolished, israel was created and the entire muslim world started to go down a path of misery.

The khalifath was not destroyed magically in a day, they mismanaged the empire & it collapsed on its own weight.

It is a wide misconception that Saudi's can do lot and they are not doing anything. They don't have anything biggest economy of Muslim world is in Indonesia and Biggest military powers are Pakistan and Iran. They don't even have enough population for big change. All they have is Oil which is a good power but why should they challenge Americans when they are getting what they want. Unless whole Islamic world unite Saudi's cant do anything.

It is a wide misconception that Saudi's can do lot and they are not doing anything. They don't have anything biggest economy of Muslim world is in Indonesia and Biggest military powers are Pakistan and Iran. They don't even have enough population for big change. All they have is Oil which is a good power but why should they challenge Americans when they are getting what they want. Unless whole Islamic world unite Saudi's cant do anything.

You are no doubt right Saudia Arabia has nothing but oil. But with that oil anything is possible. With that money the could invest in their economy, with that money they can invest and set up a defence industry. Nothing is impossible without money. And I stand by my statement that Saudia Arabia is the only country which can unite the Muslim countries. Not that the Muslims respect the Saudi government but because of the religious importance of that country. Any attack or any threat to that country we can and will have all the Muslim and muslims armies lined up to defend Saudia Arabia.

Brother,

If we being a nuclear power can't step up to US, how do you expect KSA to do it?

First we need to get rid of internal problems then we can think about external threats.

Brother u r right! If we did'nt want to take this risk why shud we want them to do so? I just let emotions overwhelm me sumtimes... :undecided:

But things are turning out really bad. Hamas, hezbollah r democratically elected or are heavily supported groups. RG is Irans defence force and all 3 respectable organizations are sanctioned. Also syrians and iranians are suffering f4m the sanctions. Even nations and their businesses? I recently heard about HP's deal with a syrian telephonce company where HP sold the equipment and servers to the company after asking permission f4m government of US. US allowed but when service of that equipment was needed US remembered its sanctions and HP was not allowed to service them.

Then the latest list of demands by them to us leaked out... its just constant bullying! A nation simply can't have its own policies with USA around. Israeli oppresion and mistreatment of Palestinians we all know. U knw how mercilessly marines r killing iraqis these days? In fallujah chemical weapons were used and many civilians lost their lives

When will these 2 nations fall? I mean there has to be an end to this bullying of Islamic states! Could it be if Saudi starts talking tough to USA? I mean why don't they tell the US off for the crimes and attrocities they are commiting. Actually problem is their reliability on USA for defence and many imports...

Well anyway its sad to watch so much going on and not being able to do anything. I maybe far from religious I do care for my brothers and sisters and even i can figure this is not how things should be.

You are no doubt right Saudia Arabia has nothing but oil. But with that oil anything is possible. With that money the could invest in their economy, with that money they can invest and set up a defence industry. Nothing is impossible without money. And I stand by my statement that Saudia Arabia is the only country which can unite the Muslim countries. Not that the Muslims respect the Saudi government but because of the religious importance of that country. Any attack or any threat to that country we can and will have all the Muslim and muslims armies lined up to defend Saudia Arabia.

True that is why they r strongest muslim country (strongest country with weak military. lolz)

I still think Saudi should start condemning US attrocities than staying completely quiet... maybe they are so queit cauz they remember the terrible defeats in yom kippur war and the ones with Israel before and think they r incapable of this. I dunno if its that or its their heavy reliance on american weapons jets etc. They don't want to rock the boat as we can see but there has to be someone who responds and Saudis responsibility is to represent Islam right. So they should atleast say something against US policies rather than sitting scared.

Back
Top Bottom