What's new

SARS-Like Virus: 17 Now Dead From Coronavirus In Saudi Arabia

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has announced another death from the SARS-like novel coronavirus (nCoV) in its central al-Qassim region, bringing the total number of deaths in the kingdom to 17.

A non-Saudi, whose nationality and age were not given, died on Tuesday, the Health Ministry said on its website late on Wednesday. It said he had been admitted to a hospital in al-Qassim several days ago with an "acute respiratory syndrome".

"Most cases recorded so far are among elderly patients and people with multiple chronic diseases," it added.

A World Health Organization (WHO) spokesman confirmed it had been notified of the new death from the disease, which the WHO plans to call Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).

"It is in a different area and doesn't appear to be linked to the recent outbreak and cluster in the eastern part of the country," Glen Thomas told reporters in Geneva.

The WHO's tally of people who have died in the kingdom from nCoV/MERS since it surfaced last year is 18, including one who died in Britain last year after arriving from Saudi Arabia.

The virus, which can cause coughing, fever and pneumonia, is from the same family as the one responsible for an outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) that killed 775 people worldwide in 2003.

The WHO says a total of 44 cases of the new virus have been recorded so far, 22 of them fatal. Saudi Arabia has had 33 of the cases.

WHO officials say the new virus appears to be transmissible between humans, but only after prolonged, close contact. (Reporting by Amena Bakr; Editing by Sami Aboudi and Kevin Liffey)

DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has announced another death from the SARS-like novel coronavirus (nCoV) in its central al-Qassim region, bringing the total number of deaths in the kingdom to 17.

A non-Saudi, whose nationality and age were not given, died on Tuesday, the Health Ministry said on its website late on Wednesday. It said he had been admitted to a hospital in al-Qassim several days ago with an "acute respiratory syndrome".

"Most cases recorded so far are among elderly patients and people with multiple chronic diseases," it added.

A World Health Organization (WHO) spokesman confirmed it had been notified of the new death from the disease, which the WHO plans to call Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).

"It is in a different area and doesn't appear to be linked to the recent outbreak and cluster in the eastern part of the country," Glen Thomas told reporters in Geneva.

The WHO's tally of people who have died in the kingdom from nCoV/MERS since it surfaced last year is 18, including one who died in Britain last year after arriving from Saudi Arabia.

The virus, which can cause coughing, fever and pneumonia, is from the same family as the one responsible for an outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) that killed 775 people worldwide in 2003.

The WHO says a total of 44 cases of the new virus have been recorded so far, 22 of them fatal. Saudi Arabia has had 33 of the cases.

WHO officials say the new virus appears to be transmissible between humans, but only after prolonged, close contact. (Reporting by Amena Bakr; Editing by Sami Aboudi and Kevin Liffey)

like prophet hadist...........arab people will killed by plague.................

The beginning Program For Erased Arab People Is Begin................

Please don't include the name of the holy prophet in these nonsense

. its a disease like any other disease , its not even that contagious , they only need to warn people and ask them to use mask and follow personal hygiene more.
then they need to warn medical centers and medics to be more careful about this and don't dismiss every sign of disease as a common cold specially in elderly and people with weakened immune system.
and at last for god sake stop sending people for pilgrimage there until disease is controlled .the worst thing for these disease is overcrowded .

Please research for Colloidal silver and learn how to make it @ your home The almighty have given shifa in silver to cure 650 virus,bacteria and microbes. very simple from cold and flu virus to HIV ,SAR,Aids can be cure i use it for my allergy never take antibiotic from last 10 years.

Please research for Colloidal silver and learn how to make it @ your home The almighty have given shifa in silver to cure 650 virus,bacteria and microbes. very simple from cold and flu virus to HIV ,SAR,Aids can be cure i use it for my allergy never take antibiotic from last 10 years.

I guess gold cures 3000 illnesses, diamonds, a million. Anti-matter, the cure to black holes of the universe.

Prophet Muhammad Hadist :
Upon 'Abdullah b. Amr (may Allah be pleased with them both) who said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: There will be a fitna that will clean (tastanzifu) the Arabs, its dead will be in Hell. During which the tongue will be more severe (ashadd) than a blow of the sword.

Dont Worry We Muslim People From south east asia with 300 million Muslim Army We Will Protect & Fight For Pure Islam.............

Slave Of West & Zionist ....All Arab All Shia & All Sunni Must Erased From Earth

One Pure Islam Forever

Cause indonesians fought the West since the beginning of times,and right now are waging a savage war against the US,no?
Seriously dude,take a chill pill,you'll be starting to see,dream saudis non stop

if you know cure for aids why dont you tell others how to do. You will be rich in no time.

Nature has provided all the cure for the disease but because us human are very short memory and they temp to forget and if you research they orthodox doctor stop using silver in 1949 after discovery of anti biotic medicine because one cannot make money in silver :D

In US people are getting cured from all disease like Cancer,Aids and many more by just going back to nature and becoming vegan and green juice fasting. they are giving their body a chance to recover naturally.

if you know cure for aids why dont you tell others how to do. You will be rich in no time.

Nature has provided all the cure for the disease but because us human are very short memory and they temp to forget and if you research they orthodox doctor stop using silver in 1949 after discovery of anti biotic medicine because one cannot make money in silver :D

In US people are getting cured from all disease like Cancer,Aids and many more by just going back to nature and becoming vegan and green juice fasting. they are giving their body a chance to recover naturally.
trust me, one can make billions if AIDs can be cured using silver. Silver is quite cheap compared to lifes of people and most can afford many kilograms of silver.
You cant cure aids and cancer by being vegan. certain things are cancer causing and one can reduce possibility of cancer by not consuming it.

UCLA Medical Test on Colloidal Silver Water

Saturday, July 28, 2012 12:25
(Before It's News)

Interested in the UCLA medical test on colloidal silver water?

Although colloidal silver has been used for medicinal purposes for many centuries, in recent years it has come back into circulation. The traditionally claimed benefits of colloidal silver can now be tested by modern science. Recently the UCLA School of medicine conducted medical tests on colloidal silver.

The laboratory tests conducted by Larry C. Ford, the M.D of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology from UCLA School of Medicine brought to light the ability of colloidal silver to kill viral, fungal and bacterial organisms.

The individual conducted extensive laboratory tests based on the standard anti-microbial test for disinfectants. The results showed colloidal silver to have anti-bacterial properties for 105 organisms per ml of streptococcus pyogenes, Neisseria, Gardnerella Vaginalis, Gonorrhea and various other enteric pathogens.

Thus it was discovered that colloidal silver can actually kill over 650 bacteria, fungi, parasites, molds and fungi that have the potential to sprout diseases. At the same time the tests established that colloidal silver has no known side effects.

The reason why colloidal silver does not react with the body in a negative manner is because the body actually requires a certain amount of silver for regeneration of tissues and the replacement of special cells. Not only is colloidal silver safe to use on its own but it also does not react adversely when used in a combination therapy with other conventional medicines.

When colloidal silver comes into close proximity with a single cell pathogen or a bacterium it has a disabling effect on its oxygen metabolism enzyme. Within six minutes of contact colloidal silver will actually suffocate the pathogen.

For colloidal silver to be beneficial it needs to maintain a certain ppm level. Tests have shown that an exceeded ppm level can actually destroy some intestinal bacteria that are beneficial for the body. This is why oral administration of the drug is suggested.

The consumption of colloidal silver for treating different diseases varies accordingly. For example in case of exposure to high levels of bubonic plague or anthrax, colloidal silver of at least 6 to 100 ppm concentration needs to be consumed continuously. When colloidal silver is ingested into the body it takes around three to four days for it to initiate the desired effect internally.

Colloidal silver as a water purifying agent

The UCLA medical tests on colloidal silver also proved it to be an effective water purifying agent. It takes around two teaspoons of colloidal silver with a potency of over 30 ppm to purify one gallon of water.

Legion Ella pneumopjilia, commonly known as Legionnaire’s disease is a deadly virus often found in water. It can be eliminated from water by heating it to around 145 degrees. Alternatively colloidal silver with 20 ppm can destroy this virus on its own.

Following the positive results of the UCLA medical tests on colloidal silver its use has flourished on a wide scale level. It is not only used for the medicinal purposes but also added to water as a purifying agent world wide

I guess gold cures 3000 illnesses, diamonds, a million. Anti-matter, the cure to black holes of the universe.

The problem with allopathy medicine is wrong diagnosis they don't understand the root cause they treat the symptoms.
Cancer and aids are men made disease develop in laboratory and implemented to cause suffering and make money .

Silver is used in ayurveda from centuries we are not new to metal in our treatment .

trust me, one can make billions if AIDs can be cured using silver. Silver is quite cheap compared to lifes of people and most can afford many kilograms of silver.
You cant cure aids and cancer by being vegan. certain things are cancer causing and one can reduce possibility of cancer by not consuming it.

UCLA Medical Test on Colloidal Silver Water

Saturday, July 28, 2012 12:25
(Before It's News)

Interested in the UCLA medical test on colloidal silver water?

Although colloidal silver has been used for medicinal purposes for many centuries, in recent years it has come back into circulation. The traditionally claimed benefits of colloidal silver can now be tested by modern science. Recently the UCLA School of medicine conducted medical tests on colloidal silver.

The laboratory tests conducted by Larry C. Ford, the M.D of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology from UCLA School of Medicine brought to light the ability of colloidal silver to kill viral, fungal and bacterial organisms.

The individual conducted extensive laboratory tests based on the standard anti-microbial test for disinfectants. The results showed colloidal silver to have anti-bacterial properties for 105 organisms per ml of streptococcus pyogenes, Neisseria, Gardnerella Vaginalis, Gonorrhea and various other enteric pathogens.

Thus it was discovered that colloidal silver can actually kill over 650 bacteria, fungi, parasites, molds and fungi that have the potential to sprout diseases. At the same time the tests established that colloidal silver has no known side effects.

The reason why colloidal silver does not react with the body in a negative manner is because the body actually requires a certain amount of silver for regeneration of tissues and the replacement of special cells. Not only is colloidal silver safe to use on its own but it also does not react adversely when used in a combination therapy with other conventional medicines.

When colloidal silver comes into close proximity with a single cell pathogen or a bacterium it has a disabling effect on its oxygen metabolism enzyme. Within six minutes of contact colloidal silver will actually suffocate the pathogen.

For colloidal silver to be beneficial it needs to maintain a certain ppm level. Tests have shown that an exceeded ppm level can actually destroy some intestinal bacteria that are beneficial for the body. This is why oral administration of the drug is suggested.

The consumption of colloidal silver for treating different diseases varies accordingly. For example in case of exposure to high levels of bubonic plague or anthrax, colloidal silver of at least 6 to 100 ppm concentration needs to be consumed continuously. When colloidal silver is ingested into the body it takes around three to four days for it to initiate the desired effect internally.

Colloidal silver as a water purifying agent

The UCLA medical tests on colloidal silver also proved it to be an effective water purifying agent. It takes around two teaspoons of colloidal silver with a potency of over 30 ppm to purify one gallon of water.

Legion Ella pneumopjilia, commonly known as Legionnaire’s disease is a deadly virus often found in water. It can be eliminated from water by heating it to around 145 degrees. Alternatively colloidal silver with 20 ppm can destroy this virus on its own.

Following the positive results of the UCLA medical tests on colloidal silver its use has flourished on a wide scale level. It is not only used for the medicinal purposes but also added to water as a purifying agent world wide

Side Effects and Risks

Silver builds up in the tissues of the body. This buildup of silver can lead to a side effect called argyria, a grayish or bluish discoloration of the skin, conjunctiva (the clear membrane that covers the white part of the eye), nails, and gums. In 2009, the FDA issued a warning to consumers about the risk of argyria associated with the use of dietary supplements containing silver, including colloidal silver.

Argyria is usually permanent and may discolor large portions of the body, especially those exposed to the sun. Attempts to reverse the discoloration have usually been unsuccessful, except in instances where only small areas of skin needed to be treated. Argyria has occurred in people who drank homemade colloidal silver liquids as well as in people who used commercial colloidal silver products.

Although argyria is the most common adverse effect of consuming colloidal silver, some cases have been reported where colloidal silver may have caused kidney, liver, or nervous system problems. Colloidal silver may interfere with the body’s absorption of some drugs, such as certain antibiotics, thyroxine (used to treat thyroid disorders), and penicillamine (used to treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and metal poisoning).

Colloidal Silver | NCCAM

Scientific Evidence

Reviews of the scientific literature on colloidal silver have concluded that:

Silver has no known function in the body.
Silver is not a nutritionally essential mineral or a cure-all and should not be promoted as such.
Claims that there can be a “deficiency” of silver in the body and that such a deficiency can lead to disease are unfounded.
Claims made about the effectiveness of colloidal silver for numerous diseases are unsupported scientifically.
Colloidal silver can have serious side effects.

The problem with allopathy medicine is wrong diagnosis they don't understand the root cause they treat the symptoms.
Cancer and aids are men made disease develop in laboratory and implemented to cause suffering and make money .

Silver is used in ayurveda from centuries we are not new to metal in our treatment .

I guess you know nothing about diseases, especially about cancer and aids. I have heard people saying one can cure malaria by taking a cold bath. :chilli:
Just because something is used for centuries does not make it right. Ayurveda or other ancient form of medicine does not pass the rigours of science which is why you wont be taking it for serious illness yourself. I would request you not to, if you want to live.

people are getting CUred Cancer by using Apricot seeds [B-17] Amygdalin like B12 vitamin B17 also cantain Cyanide but its locked it only open when it comes with contact with cancerous cell If FDA Approve this treatment they will go out of business and their corporation will go bank corrupt.

Let me give a small example i went to my doctor complaining about inflammable in my body he right way told to take anxiety, depression tablet i said WTF i know my body better then him so i research online and guess what i found Ashwaganda i used babaram dev pharmacy tablet from indian grocery took only 2 times not inflammation .
suppose i took that anxiety drug then i am stag in the loop for rest of my life .

I guess you know nothing about diseases, especially about cancer and aids. I have heard people saying one can cure malaria by taking a cold bath. :chilli:
Just because something is used for centuries does not make it right. Ayurveda or other ancient form of medicine does not pass the rigours of science which is why you wont be taking it for serious illness yourself. I would request you not to, if you want to live.

if those laboratories worked at the times of Egyptian kings then yes as some of the Egyptian mummies have diagnosed with cancer
Hippocrates (ca. 460 BC – ca. 370 BC) described several kinds of cancer, referring to them with the Greek word carcinos (crab or crayfish), among others.[1] This name comes from the appearance of the cut surface of a solid malignant tumour, with "the veins stretched on all sides as the animal the crab has its feet, whence it derives its name".[2] Since it was against Greek tradition to open the body, Hippocrates only described and made drawings of outwardly visible tumors on the skin, nose, and breasts. Treatment was based on the humor theory of four bodily fluids (black and yellow bile, blood, and phlegm). According to the patient's humor, treatment consisted of diet, blood-letting, and/or laxatives. Through the centuries it was discovered that cancer could occur anywhere in the body, but humor-theory based treatment remained popular until the 19th century with the discovery of cells.

Celsus (ca. 25 BC - 50 AD) translated carcinos into the Latin cancer, also meaning crab. Galen (2nd century AD) called benign tumours oncos, Greek for swelling, reserving Hippocrates' carcinos for malignant tumours. He later added the suffix -oma, Greek for swelling, giving the name carcinoma.

The oldest known description and surgical treatment of cancer was discovered in Egypt and dates back to approximately 1600 BC. The Papyrus describes 8 cases of ulcers of the breast that were treated by cauterization, with a tool called "the fire drill." The writing says about the disease, "There is no treatment."[3]

Back
Top Bottom