What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India has a guilty until proven innocent justice system, then how come half of India's girls are not married to Indian stars like Shahrukh Khan? Roz ek FIR katwao, poora India issi kaamon main laga rahay ga.

bilkul 10000% agreed

He probably was mistaken........ or was just trying to defend ayesha at any cost :lol:

Nobody is held guilty until proven

Nice try, I am not in Indian jurisdiction and no I am not coming there anytime soon.

arre jao maaf kiya - i withdraw my FIR...but do visit our country...!!! humare liye mehman bhagwan hota hai...jo bahut saare gift laata hai...

If Ayesha is proven a cheat, that's precisely what's gonna happen, hopefully.

But if Shoaib is proven a cheat, it's 7 and not 2 years. But he is a celebrity and an international sportsperson, so I don't see that happening.

But honestly speaking, if it was a common man instead of Shoaib, that would have hapened.

Actually I was kidding, the most that Shoaib would have to bear is a HEFTY fine+legal fees+alimony. Since the torture is non-physical. There is precedent for such judgements.

If India has a guilty until proven innocent justice system, then how come half of India's girls are not married to Indian stars like Shahrukh Khan? Roz ek FIR katwao, poora India issi kaamon main laga rahay ga.

mere jaise normal ladke toh kunware reh jayegnge

i-wanna-die-suicide-idea.jpg

tch tch now indians are coming onto this thread pretending to be Pakistanis.

Just scroll through this 'Pakistani_Atheist's post and its quite obvious that this is yet another case of an indian masquerading as someone else just like this 'Ayesha , Maha' or whatever is he real name had been doing.

Wow just because I don't agree with you, I am an Indian? You guys have no idea as to what right to disagree means?

Nikaahnama kahan se laayenge. And will Shahrukh come on national television and say that my wife's name is XYZ and she's from ABC....

The fact is there is no smoke without fire. No doubt at some level Shoaib was involved with Ayesha. And rest are just occupational hazards of being a celebrity - Being chased after by Media and Public alike.

But as already stated - Jab miyan biwi raazi to kya karega paparazzi

bilkul 10000% agreed

He probably was mistaken........ or was just trying to defend ayesha at any cost :lol:

Nobody is held guilty until proven

Can you get any evidence that Shahrukh was married to you? Ayesha has a reasonable amount of evidence.

as far as passport is concerned , Shoib should contact the Pakistan Embassy and report his Passport has been stolen by a bunch macaques ( langoors ) they'll make him a new one , its just a formality :)

arre itna kum punish kiyaa... marry him ( ek photoshopped photo le aao apni aur uski) and then use 498 naa.... phir jitna man chahe sections sub sections lagao... koi mana nahi karega... :D

yaar he has a fiance' (and i husband)...and trust me she like sania will not leave me as well - and my hubby surely will not keep shut like sohrab mirza...!!! plus apne phone nikah nahi hote na...laptop ke ird gird saat baari ghoom ke phere hote hain kya ?

My guess is, Shoaib Malik does not want to admit he likes 'Big Girls'!

But then 'Big Girls' need Lovin' too!!!!

tch tch now indians are coming onto this thread pretending to be Pakistanis.

Just scroll through this 'Pakistani_Atheist's post and its quite obvious that this is yet another case of an indian masquerading as someone else just like this 'Ayesha , Maha' or whatever is he real name had been doing.

bhai itni problem hai toh contact mods and ask them to do his IP check na....

aur Pakistani thought process ka koi specific criteria hai kya forum pe???

as far as passport is concerned , Shoib should contact the Pakistan Embassy and report his Passport has been stolen by a bunch macaques ( langoors ) they'll make him a new one , its just a formality :)

You seem to have NO idea as to how law works now, do you?

It's funny though that accuse me to be an Indian when I am so HEAVILY criticizing the Indian legal system. You are so blind in your support to Shoaib Malik that you fail to read other things.

How about going out of the country - Will he fly like a bird ??

bhai itni problem hai toh contact mods and ask them to do his IP check na....

aur Pakistani thought process ka koi specific criteria hai kya forum pe???

Please tell me what are the specifics of the Pakistani thought process so that I can "masquerade" better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom